BY TRESEMMÉ #67 in Conditioner

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Brittany M.
Depew, NY
Review for: Moisture more...
I absolutely am in love with this conditioner. The only small complaint is that it smells funny in the bottle but it makes my hair super soft. I use the shampoo as well which does great with my hair when it's super oily. My shine is pretty great with it too and it looks healthier.
Angel H.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
These condition does wonders for my hair. Being that I have afro textured hair 4b/4c to be exact, this conditioner makes my hair feel soft and makes detangling easy. The conditioner has a bunch of slip and a nice smell.
Cherish B.
Modesto , CA
My very favorite conditioner of all time. Very moisturizing and smells great. Widely available at target and Walmart and very affordable. Mine usually come with a salon pump which makes application in the shower a breeze. This is the only conditioner that I use, hubby uses it too!!
Kelly F.
Bethlehem, PA
I always get compliments about the overall healthy look of my hair and I really think part of that is thanks to TRESemme products. They're amazing and this particular product is probably my favorite. I have long thick hair and this product makes my hair smooth and very manageable.
Rheanna W.
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
I really love love love how this brand's conditioner feels in my hair. I get so many complements on how soft my hair is, and rushing out tnagles is no problem(which I like because my hair is sensitive). This totally exceeds my expectations and it's affordable. Highly recommended
Nicole M.
I have long, curly blonde hair. I find that the tresemmé products, especially this conditioner, tends to not work well. After use, my hair does not feel silkier, smoothr, less tangled, or anything better than before washing. To be honest, it feels as if I ran my hair under water and didn't actually use shampoo or conditioner.
Rachel B.
Decatur, IN
This is my all time favorite conditioner. I only use it on my ends, not on my scalp because it will leave your hair looking greasy after a day, but when I put it only on my ends it makes my hair so soft and silky and keeps it from tangling really badly. I also love the smell.
Perla C.
Anchorage , AK
I love this product really fulfills its function. 100% recommended.
I apply it on wet hair before drying, and again on dry braids before using style heating tools, they create a barrier to help protect the hair from the harsh temperatures and keep it looking smooth and shiny.
Casey S.
I am a long time user of this shampoo conditioner set and have never had any complaints. My hair has always been soft and healthy. I have not changed my hair routines at all but lately my hair has been extremely tangly. I am not sure if it has anything to to with this product.
Lori G.
Tecumseh, OK
This helps my hair feel so soft. I only have one complaint and it's more my hair than the product I think. My hair gets very greasy very quickly with it. I have very wavy and thick, long hair so a conditioner is a must. The smell isn't too bad but I prefer other smells more
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends