BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Shania P.
Enfield, CT
I started using Tresemme when I was young because it was something that my mother bought. I continue to buy it today because it is great for repairing damaged hair and leaving your hair soft and silky smooth. And it smells great! I would recommend any of Tresemme's products to anyone who cares about their hair.
Courtney H.
College Sta, TX
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This conditioner is amazing. It gives you really soft silky hair! This single bottle has lasted me a year. mind that i don't take showers every day. All you need is a little squirt and have it sit in your hair for about a minute. when you rinse and dry your hair isn't tangled and is feeling and smelling great!
Amanda M.
Union City, CA
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
I lighten my hair and so it gets dry and brittle. This conditioner is not super heavy, but it works instantly. Sometimes I get lazy and hop in the shower with my dry, tangled hair, but a quick application of this conditioner detangles my hair so fast! My hair feels healthier without being weighed down.
Roberta H.
The product has a pleasant smell to it. The bottle has lasted me 8 months so far and still has more left. My hair doesn't feel like the conditioner did anything unless I smother my hair in the conditioner, run my fingers through my hair, and let it sit for 5-10 minutes. I wouldn't recommend it to others.
Juanita B.
I have been using this product for quite sometime now. I think I will continue to purchase this because it really hydrates my hair, especially after a protein treatment. Even though I still use the recommend Moisture Restorative Shampoo and a Conditioner, this conditioner really plums my hair with moisture.
Makayla H.
This has been my go to conditioner for 5 years now. It has a nice clean scent which makes it ideal for not only me but also for my husband considering he won't use anything that smells too feminine. A little goes a long way with this conditioner, it keeps my hair soft and looking healthy at an affordable price.
Dulce  C.
Albany, CA
I have tried many of the tresemme conditioners and this has to be my favorite. I am currently gauge this conditioner and I could definitely tell a difference in my hair. it's much softer, shinier, and less frizzy. yet, it doesn't seem to weigh my hair down. Plus the pump is awesome. I really like it.
Sophia R.
Dallas , TX
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I love this conditioner it does exactly what it was made to do it leaves my hair fresh and moisturized I have dry scalp and I noticed a big difference I also like the packaging it's easier for me to use I am very satisfied with this conditioner I recommend it also leaves a fresh long lasting scent
JANICE B D.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I really like this Tresemme conditioner, I like the way it leave my hair shinny. I condition my hair with this twice after giving a good shampoo. I use two because the first one is to sort of rid my hair of any shampoo that may have stricken my hair. The second application I let stay in my hair for 30-minutes for a really good condition, which softens and strengthen my hair. Now, you like a shine to your hair you will have it with Tresemme'. Now, go rock your hair!
Tina H.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This conditioner tooky hair from super dry and brittle to soft and increased elasticity dramstically. I have 4c texture hair and mosturizing my hair is a challenge.this conditioner detangles, softens, and keepsy haiir manageble.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends