BY TRESEMMÉ

• How does this conditioner compare to others? Is it easy t...3 Answers
  • Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Presley R.
I love this conditioner it smells so good I keep buying solely because of the smell. I give it 4 stars because I wish it didn't have harsh chemicals in it like SLS
Alisa J.
Broken Arrow, OK
I used this conditioner more then year and I absolutely love this so far. I got shampoo also. My hair is dry and damaged. I have never had a conditioner that made my hair feel as smooth like this before. It leave my hair soft and shiny. It has a great smell to it too. This conditioner is amazing! I see no reason to spend bunch of money on the more expensive brands. I will buy this over and over again!
Shirley K.
Love this conditioner. It feels lightweight and makes my hair so soft. A must for humid weather to fight the frizz! It has almost no scent so it's great for everyday use.
Emma G.
This is one of my favorites to use in the shower. I love how smooth it makes my hair and the price on this is awesome! I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Yes yes yes yes! So good! I love this conditioner it honestly makes my hair feel so soft and smooth after I use it! I used to dye my hair so much and my ends would be so dried out but this locks in the moisture and makes my hair feel like silk! And it goes on so smooth it's weightless and can I just say that it smells so good too!
Katie I.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I live in an area with hard water so this product does not do what I need it to. It does have a nice scent though. I felt like this product left a heavy feeling on my hair.
Camille P.
Bushkill, PA
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This is what i currently use and will probably stop here. I've had so much trouble with my hair. its so curly i never know what to do with it. i started using this about less then a year ago and my hair has grown so much, the curls are more define and my hair is totally less dry...i actually randomly have a before and after picture i sent to my sisters a couple months ago, the before picture was in October and the after was probably sometime in march but ive definantly see and feel the difference in my hair!
Lisa W.
Columbia, TN
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This is my personal preference of hair conditioner.
My hair type is thin-dry-frizzy and I do not have color treated hair.
This product is effective in keeping my hair moisturized and tangle free.
The product pump is a wonderful asset i the shower to make it easier to pump the conditioner out rather than squeeze the tube.
I would and do recommend this product as I use this almost every time I shower. I also include the matching shampoo products for an extra boost!
Ariel J.
Hattiesburg, MS
Review for: Moisture more...
Leaves you with softer and better feeling and looking hair. Is also a great product for tender headed folks who want moisturizer hair with out any pain from brushing!
Copper H.
Lansing, MI
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
Yes this conditioner does what it says it will. it will make your hair soft and shiny. The issue with it is it coats your hair in wax. I went to get my hair colored and it wouldn't take correctly because I had a think layer of wax on each strand of my hair. The stylist took their shears and scraped the wax off of my hair to show me. I would not recommend getting this product if you care too much about your hairs health.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends