BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Amy M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Review for: Moisture Rich more...
This conditioner did a great job making my hair soft and shiny it was also very affordable. You get a lot of product for your money and a little goes a long way with this.
Laura H.
Cleveland, AL
my hair is dull and falls out most of the time, but when I want to get some life back in my locks I use this conditioner. just a little bit and my hair is bouncy again
Andrea S.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Moisture more...
This is a great conditioner. With the shampoo it keeps my hair healthy and moisturized. I love the smell and like that it has vitamin e in it to keep my hair healthy.
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
This conditioner really moisturized my hair really good dertagled it as well left my hair feeling soft Smooth and shiny recommend to all ladies very affordable as well
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my conditioner is always in my bathroom can never miss is my favorite and my hair is soft and with a pleasant smell I always use this brand tresemme is the best.
martha s.
My hair gets really really really dry (I change shampoos etc every few months) and when I come back to this it helps my hair SOOOOO Much and my hair feels so soft plus smells amazing!!!
Christine H.
Broken Arrow, OK
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This stuff is amazing. I have a few other conditioners in my shower, but this one is the one that really helps me smooth out my hair so I can comb through it.
CamUnbothered g.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
very affordable..great on all hair types and very moisturizing..can be left in hair and styled with and works great with eco styled gel..great for detangling hair..
Alison M.
Meadville, PA
Review for: Moisture more...
As someone with very thin and fine hair, I was really hesitant to try the Tresemme Rich Luxurious Moisture shampoo and conditioner, because some other brands of moisture rich shampoo and conditoner just weigh my hair down and give it a slimmy feel. However, I have been using these for a week now and love the way my hair looks, feels and smells! This is a great combo for thin fine hair in need of some moisture!

And my budget loves the price too! The bottles tend to be bigger than most competing brands AND cost less!
Amanda W.
Hemlock, MI
This is a good conditioner for quantity not quality. It doesn't do much for my hair besides weight it down. As for price it is very cheap and smells good as well.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends