BY TRESEMMÉ

• How does this conditioner compare to others? Is it easy t...3 Answers
  • Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Sahara C.
Very moisturizing on my dry hair, but not too much on my scalp. I have a very dry scalp. Nice tips to squeeze out of. Smells amazing but the smell only last for a day. I wouldn't buy again.
Jay N.
La Mesa, CA
I use this product currently and I like the big bottles it comes in . I have the shampoo and the conditioner . Keeps my hair healthy and shiny even without having it dyed over a year !
Karla C.
Sanger, CA
works wonders! when my hair is feeling dry and thin I use this as a deep conditioner to relive it and give it life with a blow out after and the price is pretty much a gift who can say no to that, love tresemme!
Jody S.
Review for: Moisture more...
The only conditioner I seem to use on the daily anymore. Leaves my hair easy to comb through after every wash and never lets me down. Hair is shiny, manageable, and soft to the touch.
Rheamae W.
Annapolis, MD
Review for: Moisture Rich more...
I have used this one before and it works fine. I love how rich it is and made my hair so soft. The only problem I had using this was that I ended up having dandruff, not sure why.
Natalie S.
Norristown, PA
Review for: Moisture Rich more...
I actually really like this shampoo for a drug store shampoo. Near me it's pretty cheap, around $3 for the larger bottle. If you don't want to dish out the cash for an expensive formula, treseme is what to buy. This moisturizing conditioner I find is similar to the all soft by redken.
Alison R.
Seymour, TN
I have used this product for years now. I love how it makes my hair feel. I get it at the dollar store for a great affordable price. Leaves my hair soft and manageable. I recommend this product to everyone!
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I love this conditioner! I always buy the shamoo/conditioner combo because they smell great, leave my hair feeling so soft and silky, reduce dry damaged hair by locking in moisture.
Amber S.
Vilonia , AR
Review for: Moisture Rich more...
I bought this conditioner along with the shampoo. It is very affordable if you are on a budget. I think it’s good for all types of hair and I have no concerns with this conditioner. Overall pretty satisfied.
Shai C.
This conditioner is truly rich in moisture. I don't use this often, but I do occasionally when I cowash my naturally curly, and sometimes dry, hair. I do use this when I dye my hair to lighten the pigment of my chosen dye. Once I leave it on for an hour and some minutes, my hair is left soft and moisturized as though I deep conditioned. I also have medium density and low porosity hair strands, but since my hair is color treated, I'm sure the porosity is now medium or high. Other than that, this product has a lovely smell that lingers on my hair for a couple days, but it lessens through time. I'll most likely purchase this again once it's all gone.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends