BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Rheamae W.
Annapolis, MD
I have used this one before and it works fine. I love how rich it is and made my hair so soft. The only problem I had using this was that I ended up having dandruff, not sure why.
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
I love this conditioner! I always buy the shamoo/conditioner combo because they smell great, leave my hair feeling so soft and silky, reduce dry damaged hair by locking in moisture.
Shai C.
This conditioner is truly rich in moisture. I don't use this often, but I do occasionally when I cowash my naturally curly, and sometimes dry, hair. I do use this when I dye my hair to lighten the pigment of my chosen dye. Once I leave it on for an hour and some minutes, my hair is left soft and moisturized as though I deep conditioned. I also have medium density and low porosity hair strands, but since my hair is color treated, I'm sure the porosity is now medium or high. Other than that, this product has a lovely smell that lingers on my hair for a couple days, but it lessens through time. I'll most likely purchase this again once it's all gone.
Amber S.
Vilonia , AR
I bought this conditioner along with the shampoo. It is very affordable if you are on a budget. I think it’s good for all types of hair and I have no concerns with this conditioner. Overall pretty satisfied.
Larissa T.
Smells like heaven!!! Feels very fresh and detangles my hair within a few minutes. After shampooing, I leave this in for a couple minutes and voila! Effortlessly hassle free hair!
Evey M.
Comanche, TX
I just love this product a makes the hair silk shiny rich and moisturizing I love the way leaves to text her back here it doesn't dry out my hair I've use this product almost 14 years now and I absolutely love it my hairs long and thick rich in vitamins I just absolutely recommend this to everybody friends family people I don't even know and I'm at the grocery store and buying the product and I'm like hey you should try this product is just absolutely the greatest
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Lo mejor de lo mejor, está marca es la única que me detiene la caída del cabello, tiene un olor riquísimo y duradero, el precio es muy justo y siempre hay cupones de descuentos
Kamila M.
Bronx, NY
This product has worked wonders for my hair. As someone with naturally curly hair, it is difficult to find a product that conditions all the way through. This will do the job!
Porsha M.
Review for: Moisture Rich more...
I really liked this because the formula is very loose which allowed the product to actually absorb in my crazy curly hair. Highly recommend if you have thick or unruly hair.
Sam S.
Yes and amen to this conditioner!! I only need a pea size amount, and it softens all of my hair!! Such a great buy! Very affordable and will continue buying for years to come!
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Kashayla W.
APO, AE
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends