BY TRESEMMÉ

• My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Alison R.
Seymour, TN
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I have been using this product for years now. I love how I use a small amount and my hair becomes so soft and manageable. It's affordable at a great price and recommend it to everyone. I'm very satisfied with this product.
Amanda G.
Adamsville, AL
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I have trusted Tresemme for years! The moisture rich line has really helped me have shiny and healthy hair! I always get comments on how good my hair smells or how much body and shine it has!
Brooke B.
San Antonio , TX
I don't mind this product but it's not my favorite. I find their conditioners to make my hair kind of greasy and their shampoos make my hair dry. However it's not the worst.. just not for me.
Krystyna S.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This container makes this super easy to use. I have color treated hair and I use this for conditioner sometimes and it works great and doesn't strip the color from my hair. Love this product
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
Review for: Moisture Rich more...
Awesome every day conditioner at a good price point. This is inexpensive but I do find that it really smoothed out my hair and doesn’t strip it or dry it. It does not have an offensive smell.
Nancy J.
This conditioner makes your hair feel so silky and smooth. I use it whenever my hair starts to feel dry and rough, or when I want to straighten it. This conditioner preps my hair so it can remain smooth and frizz free.
Faiza M.
This brand is probably my favorite for hair. The conditioner is great for my dry frizzy hair. It's a formula that works really well for me. I would recommend this to anyone with curly hair
Jami K.
Fort Pierce, FL
Tresemme is my go to brand and my all time fave. I've been using tresemme products since I was a young girl and they consistently make my hair feel and look great for an affordable price.
Sahara C.
Very moisturizing on my dry hair, but not too much on my scalp. I have a very dry scalp. Nice tips to squeeze out of. Smells amazing but the smell only last for a day. I wouldn't buy again.
Jay N.
La Mesa, CA
I use this product currently and I like the big bottles it comes in . I have the shampoo and the conditioner . Keeps my hair healthy and shiny even without having it dyed over a year !
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends