BY TRESEMMÉ

• How does this conditioner compare to others? Is it easy t...3 Answers
  • Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Jenna H.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I wish I could give this product more stars! It is safe for my color treated hair, has a nice long lasting scent and leaves my hair feeling luxurious! For an affordable price, the pump is really nice too!
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
I don't use conditioner every single day and with this size I seriously never run out. This brings really good moisture to the tips of my hair which are know to be super dry! I also really love the smell
Heiter R.
Anderson , IN
Review for: Moisture more...
I absolutely love this product! It is very reasonably priced and does what it says. Softens and adds volume to your hair. It works better than its suave' counterpart. I like the large size with the pump.
Alison M.
Bakersfield, CA
A staple must have for my conditioning needs. I keep this on hand on the regular! The product doesn't leave a build up and leaves my hair smelling and feeling wonderful from the moment I've showered throughout my busy day styled or not.
Emma S.
Cape Girardeau
Review for: TRESemme Moisture-Rich Conditioner more...
This conditioner is consistent and I’ve used it on and off for a long time. It always leaves my hair manageable and easy to style. I have a dry scalp and it’s good with that. Overall I like this product.
Laura F.
I like this conditioner! It smells really nice and the scent lasts throughout the day.

Recently, my hair type has changed to oil rather than normal/dry. So I don't use it quite as often as I used too.
Brandi R.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Great product for the price. It's my favorite drug store/grocery store conditioner. The only problem is I feel like my hair gets used to it overtime. That's why I try to alternate my conditioners.
Emily O.
Gettysburg, PA
I woukd highly recommend this product. It leaves my hair feeling so silky soft. It doesn't make my hair flat at all which I appreciate in a conditioner. It also has a great scent which is a plus.
Midori T.
Syracuse, NY
Probably the most affordable hair conditioner I have tried. It definitely adds moisture to my hair and makes my hair silky and smooth. I have been using it for a year and will continue using it.
Peyton T.
Love this conditioner! Normally when I use conditioner I finish a bottle so quick because I have to use so much. With this conditioner that's not the case! A little definitely goes a long way.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends