BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
maggie h.
Columbia, MS
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I always try to switch up my shampoos and conditioners regularly to give my hair a break from the harsh residues that can build up, but somehow I always end up back with this Conditioner! It leaves my hair so smooth and bouncy. Full of moisture and life!!
Roxanna M.
Houston , TX
This conditioner is my all time favorite, nothing compares to how great it is. It leaves my hair so smooth even after rinsing it out. I find that other products don't leave my hair smooth after rinsing the product out.
Petra D.
Review for: Moisture more...
I am obsessed with this product the after math is amazing. I have treated hair and this conditioner gives my the right amount of softness. The smell is so good and stays in my hair through out the day. Very affordable.
Gissenif B.
sw ranches, FL
Review for: Moisture more...
This shampoo is hands down the best product ive used it left my hair so shiny and silky and smelling great omg !!! Best scent a shampoo can have, I fell in loveee !! I would totally recommend to everyone out there !
BROOKE B.
HOUSE SPRINGS, MO
Review for: Moisture more...
This makes my hair so soft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely love this product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I purchased mine from Walmart it's so great and such a great price it really does condition my hair I would recommend it to others
Lauren L.
This is my favorite conditioner. It smells nice and you can buy it in a bulky container that lasts forever. It is affordable. It makes my hair strangled while feeling light. I would definitely recommend this product.
Drew M.
Atlanta, GA
I love using this conditioner because it makes my messy hair tameable, full of volume, and easy to maintain. It's very affordable and easy to find anywhere. It smells very good and gives you a luscious look after showering. Would definitely recommend!
Yamile M.
It has brought my hair back to life. It makes my hair so soft after. I really love how my hair looks after i condition it after this product. The scent is great and I definitely recommend it for color treated hair.
Trudy D.
This conditioner leaves your hair silky smooth and it moisturizes my hair and it is affordable and is in a large container and it smells amazing? The fragrance lasts through the whole day. I am so happy with this!
Haliegh B.
New Iberia, LA
Tresemme is my favorite hair brand. I have dry hair and this conditioner definitely helped to moisturize my hair. It has a nice scent to it and it is not expensive. I would recommend this to anyone with dry hair.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends