BY TRESEMMÉ

• How does this conditioner compare to others? Is it easy t...3 Answers
  • Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Misela T.
I've tried a lot of different conditioners because my hair is dry at the ends but oily at the roots and this is the only conditioner I have found to really give moisture to my ends without making my roots more oily. It also leave your hair smelling really good.
Reese S.
houston, tx
Review for: Moisture more...
i’ve been using this for about 3 years now and thanks to my curly hair, i have to use a LOT of it. this conditioner keeps my curls well moisturized and defined even after straightening and bleaching! if you pair it with its shampoo partner, it works wonders
Lynnquell G.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Lots of slip with this product, great for finger detangling. Just as effective as any other conditioner though I prefer the flawless curls from tresemme. The scent is quite faint and doesn’t necessarily linger in your hair after washing out. Great price for a large quantity.
Briana J.
This is a really great drugstore brand for shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo gives a great lather and the conditioner is nice and thick and super easy to comb through your hair with. It comes in huge bottles for super cheap with decent ingredients.
Kelcie M.
Northport, AL
I really enjoy this conditioner. It is really effective at detangling and smoothing. I think it is a great value and one of the more affordable effective conditioners. I really recommend this product to others and have repurchased many times.
Jehnny P.
Burleson, TX
Tresseme condition moisture the hair well. I bought it in Target in a promotion. Smell descent and is really creamy texture. But I don't like that let my scalp with a lot of deposits and itchiness. So I don't plan to invest in this product again. :(
Briana J.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This is the only drugstore shampoo/conditioner that I will really use by choice. The ingredients are good, and my hair feels good after use. The bottles are huge so they last a long time and the price is great. The pumps are super convenient.
Jennifer S.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Moisture more...
This is one of the best conditioners for when you don't want to spend lots of money and want professional results. My ends were really dry so I started using this conditioner on it and the results were awesome! My hair felt so hydrated!
Jazmin P.
Sunnyside, WA
Review for: Moisture more...
I really like the smell of tresseme but that got me is the only positive thing. This shampoo realky dries out my hair when using it for more than two days in a row but i gave it two stars because the smell does last a long time.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Review for: Moisture more...
TRESemme has a very distinct smell that I really love and is a reason that I buy it a lot. My hair is always super soft after using it and I feel like my hair feels more moisturized and even stronger after using the conditioner.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends