BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Penelope C.
Santo Domingo Este, Santo Domingo
I have curly Hair and  it left my hair soft and  moistorize. I think that is effective with all the hair types.
Chelsie E.
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
Fragrance is very mild which i prefer. And it does what it does. It moisturised my hair throughout the day.
Wendell M.
Review for: Moisture more...
Muito bom e maravilhoso os produtos da treseme e tem pra todos os tipos de cabelo ei amo-a a marca treseme.
Kyleigh P.
This is a great conditioner and the price is great to. Makes my hair smooth and hydrated. Highly recommend.
Meybichell H.
miami
Review for: Moisture more...
Said this conditioner is grat, i need used . me dijeron que estos productos son increíbles quiero ussrlos
Hannah M.
Ballynahinch
Review for: Moisture Rich more...
Does as it says on the bottle! I use it daily (I know) and always leaves my hair looking silky and smooth
Felicia W.
Pilleys Island, NL
I found this product very good, its hard to use other products for my hair. This one worked very well.
Lindsay P.
Winnipeg, MB
Cheap. Can be bought at Walmart. I liked it until I went to salon brands. Smell could be improved upon.
Britney W.
This conditioner is really good as it does provide the moisture that it implies which i really liked
Roma G.
Cumbernauld , Glasgow
TRESemme moisture rich with vitamin e LUXURIOUS MOISTURE for dry and damaged hair conditioner is my all time favorite conditioner for now. I love it so much, it has this absolutely fresh, fruity sort of smell that is just amazing. I mean only the smell would make me use it for ever. its doesn't take a lot of time to leave, you're suppose to leave it for only 2 to 3 minutes that is what it says on the instructions.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends