BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
April C.
San Francisco, CA
Love tresemme! Currently using their shampoo and conditioner. For colored hair, might need more moisturizing conditioner.
Brenda I R.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Love this brand, can never go wrong with purchasing this product or any from them. Leaves hair feeling strong and healthy
sakura g.
APO, AP
Review for: Moisture Rich more...
A good shampoo.. Not the best I've had but it's good. Smells AMAZING and the huge bottle lasts forever!! Very affordable!
Josephine W.
Edmonton
Review for: Moisture more...
I like this product! It really gives hydration to the dry hair and locks in misture. It also smells fantastic and fresh!
Camila T.
London
Yo tengo mi cabello decolorado muy decolorado y este acondicionador me lo deja muy hidratado, sube... A mi me encanta.
Judy D.
North Las Vegas, NV
I have had the best luck with this conditioner and it is really economical and so rich, it tames my puffy poodle hair!
Melike A.
Review for: TRESemme Moisture-Rich Conditioner more...
I am very pleased with this product, it smells like the hairdresser and leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to brush.
Jamile S.
Salvador
Muito Bom! Melhor produto que usei da marca, funcionou no meu cabelo, deixou brilhoso e macio, já usei mais de 4 vezes.
Jennifer A.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Super inexpensive and moisturizes my hair and helps to detangle it every time i wash my hair. I get mine from Rexall.
Vicky M.
Longueuil, Quebec
Review for: Moisture more...
Keeps my hair healthy, moisturized and manageable during dry harsh winters. Gentle enough for treated hair is a plus.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends