BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Mackenzie M.
Menomonee Falls
Review for: Moisture more...
This was an average conditioner. I wouldn't say it changed my hair at all or made any significant difference but I did notice that the product felt silky in my hair and locked in the moisture I had in the ends of my hair which was nice. I would recommend as drugstore product.
Maria M.
This conditioner helps keep my hair smooth and soft. It does a great job. I love using it. I use it along with the matching shampoo and boy do they work wonderful on my hair. I am very happy with my purchase of these and I highly recommend. I also love the smell. Not too strong.
jessica m.
Chillicothe, OH
I use this couldn't leave because my hair is too much it's easy to wash out and to brush dandruff I've been using for 20 years and still haven't stopped using it it's the best shampoo and conditioner
Chaya B.
I actually don't own this but I have a friend who does hair and she has used this on me for my hair washing in the past. It works so well and is affordable. I love how smooth it makes the hair look and feel
Britany C.
This is the only conditioner I will use because after I color my hair it gets really dry and this brings the moisture back and locks it back into place leaving my hair smelling and looking amazing!
Heather L.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I have used this product for years . It works so amazingly. It helps moisturize my hair and leave it feeling smooth. It has a light scent that is amazing . I've even dyed my hair and used this product after words to help restore some life to my hair. I would recommend this product.
Racheal W.
This conditioner definitely gives your hair the hydration it says it will! I only stopped using it because I wanted to go with a color preserving conditioner. But if you don't need something preserving and just need an extra dose of moisture and hydration, this can be your go to!:)
Rochelle N.
Review for: Moisture more...
It is pretty decent and makes my hair feel smooth in the shower. I like the smell of this tresemme product. I like how it's sulfate free. It really makes my hair feel moisturizered. It doesn't leave my hair looking shinny and it gets dry at the ends throughout the day.
Christina L.
My go to cheap conditioner of all time. When i'm out if my favorite for the while I always purchase this. It has amazing slip for my curls and great price for a huge bottle. I use a lot of product so it really helps to have a watery slippery product for my dry hair.
Alexa E.
TRESemmé is one of my favorite conditioners. I have a lot of hair therefore I need a strong conditioner to be able to take all the tangles or while leaving it soft. I usually buy my TRESemmé at Walmart or Target. I will always continue to buy TRESemmé, it's great!
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends