BY TRESEMMÉ

• How does this conditioner compare to others? Is it easy t...3 Answers
  • Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Mariam K.
This leaves your hair feeling so silky and fresh, it's one of my favourite shampoos out there. Can fully rely and trust it not to let me down.
Kirsty E.
Good product. A little goes a long way with this.

Light and creamy. Doesn't make my hair greasy which is a bonus. It's reasonably priced too.
Caitlin B.
I love this product. i feel like it leaves your hair feeling as soft as possible! it leaves your hair looking flawless and looking so silky.
Yarinelys B.
Review for: Moisture more...
One of the best moisturizers and hair conditioner course, leaves very smooth and moisturize the ends

100% para este producto !!!!!(Spanish)
Adem A.
This conditioner works well at bringing moisture to my coily natural hair. It does not strip or dry my hair which is very important to me.
Ashton H.
Evansville, Indiana
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
Love this product! Love the travel size too! Always comes handy during road trips and vacations. Love the fragrance and feel of my hair!
Samara Z.
Excelente!!! me encanta porque no hace caer mi cabello, ademas lo deja suuuper suavecito y facil de peinar... muy manejable y brilloso!!!
Julie R.
Review for: Moisture more...
This doesn't work for my super thick hair. It is not moisturizing enough and doesn't condition well or detangle enough for my hair needs.
Stacey M.
England
Review for: Moisture more...
I use this on June and my daughter hair it's fabulous I love it it's the best we boh have long thick hair and it does the job so well
Alicia L.
Glenwood Kings County, NB
My favorite conditioner! I have long, thick, curly hair that mats very easily. This is better than any other conditioner I have used!
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends