BY TRESEMMÉ

• How does this conditioner compare to others? Is it easy t...3 Answers
  • Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Sierra W.
I love this conditioner is is wonderful. This makes my hair feel so soft and silky. It also makes my hair feel healthy. Really a great conditioner.
Illy H.
Review for: Moisture more...
This is so good! Used with the shampoo it's just the best, not too expensive and leaves my hair feeling really looked after and looking great :-)
Momal H.
Luton, Luton
Review for: Moisture Rich more...
Good for dry and damaged hair as it has vitamin E in it. Delivers intense moisturistaition. Very light texture and leaves hair glossy and shiny.
Danna S.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Me encanta lo ame, amo y seguiré amando, cambie de producto para dejar descansar el pelo pero como bien consumidor volví a donde me queda bien.
Jennifer W.
London, ON
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I but this moisture rich conditioner to go with the shampoo both combined make my hair look and feel healthier as I have such dry damaged hair
Mariam K.
This leaves your hair feeling so silky and fresh, it's one of my favourite shampoos out there. Can fully rely and trust it not to let me down.
Geanne Marrie B.
I like this conditioner. It keeps my hair soft and smelling great. This product is definitely worth the try. And, it also leaves my hair shiny.
Caitlin B.
I love this product. i feel like it leaves your hair feeling as soft as possible! it leaves your hair looking flawless and looking so silky.
Kirsty E.
Good product. A little goes a long way with this.

Light and creamy. Doesn't make my hair greasy which is a bonus. It's reasonably priced too.
Yarinelys B.
Review for: Moisture more...
One of the best moisturizers and hair conditioner course, leaves very smooth and moisturize the ends

100% para este producto !!!!!(Spanish)
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends