BY TRESEMMÉ

• How does this conditioner compare to others? Is it easy t...3 Answers
  • Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Aneeq L.
This shampoo is great value for money and lasts a really long time. The shampoo however is only as good as it's value. It is good as an everyday shampoo but I prefer to use better shampoos if possible.
Georgia H.
manchester
Review for: Moisture more...
I absolutely LOVE Tresseme products the scent is to DIE FOR. It also makes your hair smell light but lovely. It is the best hair conditioner on the market and I use this every time I wash my hair (every 2 days) it is also pricey but it does live up to the price.
Aly J.
This conditioner really did help hydrate my hair since i do use heat on it from my blow dryer and straightener regularly. After continued use my hair felt softer and more smooth it did not feel damaged or dry anymore
Ayesha K.
Bridgetown, BB
It was OK. Light creamy consistency, light scent, cheap, it left my hair really soft, lots of slip, easy to find in stores and that's about it. Didn't wow me in the way I wanted it to, but I liked it.
Jessica G.
west sussex
Review for: Moisture more...
This conditioner is amazing it helps give the pampering my hair needs and untangles my hair making it all nice and smooth so it's not painful to brush. It is easy to get ahold of as it is in my local supermarket and the packaging is nice and inviting.
WENDY P.
I like the conditioner because it treats me a lot of the hair with the curls it dries a lot also here it is very breezy and it is very hot and the hair tends to dry and when you use conditioner protects me it becomes very shiny and very manageable
Claire C.
Burlington, ON
Review for: Moisture more...
I absolutely love this ! Ive tired more expensive brands over the years and always come back to this. I have extra long hair and I use more shampoo and conditioner than anyone I know. This has been my secret to keeping healthy strong and think hair.
Dornaz A.
North vancouver, BC
Review for: Moisture more...
I'm currently using this conditioner and I use it every time i take a shower but I feel like it is not of an enough conditioner by itself so I usually have to use two different brands of conditioner. Although it has some perks like a good smell
Cat F.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Moisture more...
My hair is always dry - always - summer and winter so this is a good one to even leave in as a mask for the hair. If you have fine hair this will not weigh it down either. AND it smells good !
Cat D.
Surrey, BC
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Not my favorite but it's a good product for my hair. I like that I can get it in large bottles and that it comes with a pump so I don't have to fumble with the bottle in the shower.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends