BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Nia C.
Kissimmee, FL
I swear by Tresemme products for almost all of my hair care. The conditioner is my absolute favorite thing. It's affordable, it smells amazing, leaves my curls soft and bouncy after conditioning and has always worked for. I recommend to anyone looking to try a great conditioner, I promise it will never disappoint.
Saron R.
Isle of Palms
Review for: Moisture more...
My favorite conditioner. It leaves my hair smelling great and feeling nice and smooth. Compared to others, it's definitely better in smoothness and overall health. It makes my hair shiny and healthy. I recommend this product to everyone.
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
OMG yes!!! I love it. I use it with the matching shampoo and does wonders for my hair. I also use it with the garnier fruities sleek and shine system for my frizz problem and they do work together very well. This conditioner leaves my hair softer than it has ever been in a long time. I highly recommend this product.
Presley R.
Review for: Moisture more...
This conditioner smells amazing and is my absolute favorite when it comes to scent. However I don't like that this product contains harsh sulfates, parabens, etc. that damage my hair. Which is upsetting because again I love the scent. Will buy this product again if they get rid of the harsh additives.
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
Seriously good for a drugstore conditioner! I got one travel size bottle and went to Europe for a month and got surprised that such a small bottle can last for such a long time! Also it mosturized my hair very good.
Hiilarii G.
Houston Tx
It's very good conditioner because repair my hair and growing my hair but Sometimes leaves hair very sticky , is nice scented And very effective guys very effective , Sure I would buy bull again from time to time
Lisa G.
East Elmhurst , NY
I feel like this helping keep my hair hydrated, but it wasn't any better than other hydrating conditioners that I've tried. I don't have many problems with dry scalp, but it is a good price when you are on a budget. I don't think I will repurchase because I feel like there is a better one out there.
Marissa G.
Pennsburg, PA
This conditioner is great! I could really feel it smooth my hair out as I was applying it. It helped to detangle my hair as well. I have color treated hair so my hair is pretty damaged, but this helped a lot.
Jennifer S.
Clarkston
Review for: Moisture more...
Their products work pretty well. I have sensitive scalp and my hair is very thick and long. It works great and conditions well. Always big bottles and great prices. Love the smell of their products. I would buy again if I didn't need specific products for my type of hair and scalp issues
Shannon O.
Review for: Moisture more...
I've been using this conditioner for about a year now and haven't looked back since! I have thinish, straight, not color treated hair and it works so well for me! You get a massive amount of product for your money and incredible results! Use it with the matching shampoo and you've got the dream team
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends