BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Chidi A.
Queens Vlg, NY
I find this product to be decent. It smells nice and can be somewhat moisturizing.
Kelsey T.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Love this t leaves your hair soft and silky smooth I would recommend this to anyone
Stephanie C.
West Park , FL
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
One of my favorites , it let my hair very soft and shining. at home we all use it.
Sissy O.
Plainview, TX
This is the bomb.com I have naturally dry hair but this is amazing for it!i love it
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
Review for: Moisture more...
This condition works great, smells great, and dies costliest much either. Recommend
Elizabeth M.
Wanatah, In
This literally changed my hair. It's much less frizzy and more manageable. Love it!
Berta T.
Oklahoma City , OK
Review for: Moisture more...
This shampoo is ok. It gets the job done and my hair don't feel dry after using it
Vanessa C.
Aurora, CO
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I used to use this conditioner . They smell great & do what they claim to work for
Tonya L.
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
Love this does not make my fine hair greasy looking. Wonderful and cost is great
Francheska S.
Amazing for de tangling my curls but also leaves an amazing scent behind as well
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends