BY TRESEMMÉ

• My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Maria Salete B.
Pleasantville , NY
Review for: Moisture more...
Really cheap and good, I bought 4 months ago and I still using, it’s not in the half yet.
Mariaisabel J.
la punete
Review for: Moisture more...
Leaves my air shiny prefect great smell my husband enjoys smelling my hair. Love the work
Stephanie H.
Massapequa Pk, NY
My favorite drug store conditioner. Leaves my hair silky smooth for an affordable price.
lorena b.
Los Angeles , Ca
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Leaves hair looking luxurious and full supper moisturizer and full . I absolutely love it
Rosalba V.
National city, CA
Love this product a lot made my hair smooth and look nice havent changed it for anything
Briana P.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
Not my favorite conditioner but it does work well with my wavy hair And smells amazing !
Angie D.
Shreveport, LA
It is a okay product but I don't use this very often. Since I mostly only shampoo and go.
Kayla R.
Warsaw, VA
Review for: Moisture more...
Great and affordable conditioner it leaves my hair smelling good and very soft must have!
Catherine C.
Rosston, AR
Makes my hair silky smooth and helps to detangle in the process! Perfect for curly hair!
Keion J.
n las Vegas, NV
Love this product leave hair silky but not weighed down..its inexpensive and works great
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends