BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Cristal B.
Odessa, TX
Makes my hair feels so soft after using it and even after my hair dry it still feels the same way
maria d.
carmel, IN
Works great to add moisture to my dry curl hair. also use it on my girls hair to help with knots.
Tori S.
Keep my hair silky smooth with the perfect amount of volume! It has a long lasting amazing scent!
Sarah S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I tried this and it made my hair too oily and look greasy a couple of hours after washing my hair
Robbins M.
Jacksonville, FL
This product does not do anything for my hair. It's very affordable and comes in a big container.
Alyssa B.
Oak Ridge, NC
Pretty good! Not much of a scent. Kind of thick and leaves some residue, but not too terrible.
Mari D.
Not heavy and leaves your hair silky. I use multiple TREssemme products and am always pleased.
Desiree W.
Riderwood, MD
It is a very great moisturizing conditioner. It leaves my hair soft and bouncy and very shiny.
Carolyn T.
Richmond, IN
Makes my dry itchy scalp feel good and makes hair soft and shiny and fresh love the feel of it
Kayde H.
Antioch, CA
My hair looked so shiny and healthy after using this conditioner its amazing and smells so good
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Kashayla W.
APO, AE
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends