BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Daven R.
Jackson , GA
Love Tresseme and this product! Makes and keeps my hair healthy and soft! It leaves it undamaged
Tori S.
Keep my hair silky smooth with the perfect amount of volume! It has a long lasting amazing scent!
Kara M.
Cheap. Drugstore brand. Contains sulfates too, which I avoid, as it makes my scalp dry and itchy.
Michelle C.
Paramount, CA
My favorite I make sure to use this often! I have really dry hair so it kind of gives it a glow !
Anais P.
Roxbury, MA
This is not my favorite TRESemme product, but it is not so bad. It just leaves my hair too oily.
Caroline B.
Cincinnati, OH
This product is one of many conditioners I use. It is awesome! Helps bring life back to my hair.
Cristal B.
Odessa, TX
Makes my hair feels so soft after using it and even after my hair dry it still feels the same way
LaDawn C.
Hickory, NC
Love this product!! It's all we use! Leaves your hair smooth and silky! We buy ours at SAMs club
Robbins M.
Jacksonville, FL
This product does not do anything for my hair. It's very affordable and comes in a big container.
Hermon G.
Washington, DC
This conditioner is decent it's not the best but its okay. It's not really good for my hair type.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Kashayla W.
APO, AE
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends