BY TRESEMMÉ

• How does this conditioner compare to others? Is it easy t...3 Answers
  • Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Haisha B.
I really like this product. I have African American hair and it Works great for conditioner washes.
Sydney E.
This is the only conditioner I use. It makes your hair very soft and smooth. It is a great product.
Nancy A.
I HAVE USED TRESEMME AND IT IS HONESTY PERFECT MY HAIR ALWAYS FEELS SMOOTHER AND WITH MORE VOLUME❤️
Jessica W.
This conditioner is amazing. It is thick and creamy. This conditioner leaves your hair moisturized.
Barbara R.
Big Bend, WI
Moisturizes hair rally nicely in winter and doesn't allow the sun to make it brittle in the winter.
Joy S.
Sellersburg, IN
I have used this for years, no complaints. Smells great. My husband also likes to use it. Win win.
Danielle G.
Lancaster, PA
Love this conditioner helps my dry hair come back to life. It has a nice smell and it’s affordable.
Jaclyn M.
Folcroft, PA
This is the best conditioner from this brand! I use this prod it faithfully and never have an issue
Literally the best. Out there and does not leave my hair oily like others do. Definitely recommend
Dahlia T.
Burnet, TX
This conditioner really made my hair feel super shiny and soft!! This is all I ever use for my hair
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Kashayla W.
APO, AE
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends