BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
Got this as a travel sized at Walmart just to try it out, I'm not one to use conditioner since I have an Oily hair and it just worsens it... This one works really good by moisturizing the tips of my hair, untangles very easy after use and keeps my hair looking healthy. Only con is that I have to use it like twice a week because it does make my hair oily even when used in a small portion only on my tips...
Lissette J.
Cypress, TX
I LIKE TO USE TRESEMME AS A DEEP CONDITIONER. HOW DO I MAKE IT A DEEP CONDITIONER? I JUICE FRESH ALOE LEAVES, ADD IT TO A BOWL, ADD HONEY, ROSE WATER AND CINNAMON AND MIX ALL TOGETHER AND APPLY TO HAIR. LOVE HOW SOFT AND HYDRATED MY CURLS GET USING THIS METHOD!
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Out of all of the conditioners I used from my moms hair salon this was by far the greatest in hydrating and softness to get out of chemical damaged hair. It’s affordable but does the greatest others now feel like nothing compared to this
Ellen N.
Review for: Moisture more...
My hair type is very strange, no cosmetic really know what to think of my hair or my daughter's hair as well, so I change products about every 3 months hoping one day to find something amazing, I'm giving 3 stars as I loved how my hair felt for first few days after using product, but after that my hair went right back to usual. This is a product that when on sale I buy for my girls and I may use off and on as it did not make my hair worse but really no improvement.
Raven J.
When I wore my hair relaxed this shampoo and conditioner was the only thing I washed my hair with. My hair was always light and just so pretty like Moe shampoos and conditioner combos with kind of make it like heavy but not TRESemme
Monique C.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Love love love this stuff ! Great brand and leaves your hair A1 ! I always buy it with a pump just to make things a little easier in the shower. Just a few pumps go along way! If you haven't tried it I recommend it! TRESemmé Haircare Products
Nicole L.
This conditioner is amazing!! Not only does it soften and nourish my hair but it also detangles it. My hair is really frizzy and curly and it gets tangled SO easily and I've never seen a product detangle my hair like this. My hair was so much more manageable and softer and easier to comb through. It also smells really nice.
Jourdan P.
This is a great conditioner for curly haired girls. They did change the formula a couple of years back, but it still works fine. It clumps the curls and helps with detangling. It also works well as a leave in conditioner. The smell is light and sweet. It's not too thick or too thin and it tends to work well for cocktailing.
Nia C.
Kissimmee, FL
I swear by Tresemme products for almost all of my hair care. The conditioner is my absolute favorite thing. It's affordable, it smells amazing, leaves my curls soft and bouncy after conditioning and has always worked for. I recommend to anyone looking to try a great conditioner, I promise it will never disappoint.
Saron R.
Isle of Palms
Review for: Moisture more...
My favorite conditioner. It leaves my hair smelling great and feeling nice and smooth. Compared to others, it's definitely better in smoothness and overall health. It makes my hair shiny and healthy. I recommend this product to everyone.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends