BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Sheena T.
Westfield, MA
Always leaves my hair so silky and soft. Always smells great! Whenever I'm at the store, I grab two!
Jeyriline P.
Orlando, FL
Lo bueno de este producto es que es grande, económico y realmente sientes que te hidrata el cabello.
Cecily C.
Lawndale, CA
I feel in love with this product. It left my hair so silky and shiny . Plus it has an amazing smell!
MISTY U.
Gaffney, SC
It leaves my hair soft and smelling great! It works better on my hair than most other products alike.
Joy S.
Sellersburg, IN
I have used this for years, no complaints. Smells great. My husband also likes to use it. Win win.
Malisa W.
This conditioner is very affordable. .....
Light weight....makes your hair easy to comb afterwards
Danielle G.
Lancaster, PA
Love this conditioner helps my dry hair come back to life. It has a nice smell and it’s affordable.
Bailee T.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Great conditioner to use if you have frizzy hair. The smell is great! Leaves my hair feeling great.
Eloisa R.
TRESEMME rich moisture is so good leaves your hair nice and moist this is my to go conditioner ever
Sydney E.
This is the only conditioner I use. It makes your hair very soft and smooth. It is a great product.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Kashayla W.
APO, AE
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends