BY TRESEMMÉ

• How does this conditioner compare to others? Is it easy t...3 Answers
  • Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
lizz c.
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
If you're traveling, take this as your conditioner!! it will keep your hair moisturized and soft
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My go to for shampoo needs when I'm at sams! I love the big bottles and the salon smell it has!
Alyssa B.
Boone , NC
Review for: Moisture more...
Pretty good! Not much of a scent. Kind of thick and leaves some residue, but not too terrible.
Tierra G.
Moisture Rich is one of my favorite tresemme conditioners. It leaves my hair feeling very soft.
Daphne B.
Phoenix, AZ
This by far has got to be my favorite line for conditioners, leaves hair silky and manageable.
carlie s.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I love treseme, it always leave my hair soft and smelling great. It's not too expensive either
Mari D.
Not heavy and leaves your hair silky. I use multiple TREssemme products and am always pleased.
Zahra A.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Affordable, you can usually find some coupons or find it on sale. Makes my hair soft. Love it
Eleanor B.
Ann Arbor, MI
A good product until your hair gets tired of it. The bottle was too big and I never used it up.
Carolyn T.
Richmond, IN
Makes my dry itchy scalp feel good and makes hair soft and shiny and fresh love the feel of it
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends