BY TRESEMMÉ

• How does this conditioner compare to others? Is it easy t...3 Answers
  • Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Ricardo C.
Its an okay conditioners i would recommend looking around before grabbing this product. Not worth the cost.
Patricia N.
Hackensack, NJ
Light, rich and leaves my hair light, silky and soft. Luxuriously hydrated. Nothing else to say about that.
Suellen A.
Seattle, WA
I always use this conditioner, he is perfect for my hair because he don't stay dry in special after paint.
Joanna L.
Paterson , NJ
This conditioner is best I've used! It leaves my hair soft and shiny. I definitely recommend this product!
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Review for: Moisture more...
Use this conditioner daily. Wouldn’t recommend another product to anyone. Works great. Smells even better!
Meranda W.
West Fork, AR
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
My husband love this product because it comes in a pump and it smells good and it seems to work on his hair
Tiffani S.
I like how this product smells but doesn't leave a film on my hair. I also like that it isn't too expensive
Plasticqueens B.
Las Vegas , NV
Every time I wash my hair, I use this conditioner to untangle my hair, leaving it soft and easy to comb. 😍
Rosalia R.
Pomona, CA
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Love love love. Been using this shampoo and conditioner for over 5yrs now. Leaves my hair looking healthy
Melanie R.
Davie, FL
Review for: Moisture more...
I use this conditioner and it's really good. It smells good and leaves your hair feeling smooth and rich.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Kashayla W.
APO, AE
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends