BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Stormie C.
Greenville, IN
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Great conditioner! This is my go to brand for conditioner and shampoo. Great for my curls and easy on my scalp.
Heidi B.
Ashland, KY
Review for: Moisture more...
Does exactly as advertised and smells fantastic. Also helps with volume worth every penny! Recommend for sure!
Jessica W.
Cocoa
This is second to my first conditioner. I like this product but I feel it doesn't rinse out as good as others.
jessica s.
Love that it lasts me so. Long since it's such a huge bottle for such a amazing price. I love treseme products
Tonya B.
Sanford, NC
Love this, makes my hair super soft and bouncy, doesn't weigh it down or make it feel waxy like some others do.
Jessica F.
Hanapepe, HI
This is my second time repurchasing this, I love it. It makes my hair silky soft and the scent is intoxicating.
Zuleima M.
Los angeles, CA
It is amazing just like the shampoo. I usually buy the pink one that is for volume but all of them are amazing.
Brittany S.
Liverpool
Great conditioner for its price. Not my favorite but I still like it. I used treseme a lot when I was younger.
Ineya H.
Orchard Park , NY
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I love the moisture rich line for my curly hair. It has great slip, smells great & the pump is an added bonus.
Regan S.
Geraldine , AL
Review for: Moisture Rich more...
It’s okay I don’t think it’s great I don’t think it’s horrible it’s an okay conditioner I mean it does the job.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Kashayla W.
APO, AE
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends