BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Chelsea V.
Wichita, KS
Smells very good and makes my hair feel super soft afterward! You get a lot of product for the price as well
Suellen A.
Seattle, WA
I always use this conditioner, he is perfect for my hair because he don't stay dry in special after paint.
Ricardo C.
Its an okay conditioners i would recommend looking around before grabbing this product. Not worth the cost.
Vicky C.
Union, MO
Pleasant smell, washes out easily and gives a good shine for my red hair. Good product for everyone to try.
Emily K.
Gilbert, AZ
This is a good conditioner. Makes your hair silky and smooth and smells fantastic. It's also a great price.
Patricia N.
Hackensack, NJ
Light, rich and leaves my hair light, silky and soft. Luxuriously hydrated. Nothing else to say about that.
Jazzmine T.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Made my hair smell really good and soft to touch. however it did leave my hair a little oily the next day.
Tiffani S.
I like how this product smells but doesn't leave a film on my hair. I also like that it isn't too expensive
Plasticqueens B.
Las Vegas , NV
Every time I wash my hair, I use this conditioner to untangle my hair, leaving it soft and easy to comb. 😍
Yvette K.
Scott City, MO
Review for: Moisture Rich more...
I really like the softness of my hair when dry. It gives it body without the weight of other conditioners.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends