BY TRESEMMÉ

• How does this conditioner compare to others? Is it easy t...3 Answers
  • Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Ruth K.
VERY VERY VERY moisturizing conditioner! It's not kidding! I usually apply conditioners all over my scalp but I've refrained to only using it halfway down my hair towards the ends only because it makes my already oily scalp feel more greasy due to the moisturizing formula. Otherwise, it makes my hair feel and smells fresh and hydrated! The value for the product size/quantity and quality is wonderful and I would recommend it to those especially with a dry scalp!
Stormy D.
This product is definitely worth a buy, I use it on and off in the warmer months and right now I'm using it frequently with the weather being so cold. My hair was very dried out at the ends and this has helped bring moisture back to my ends. You can buy larger bottles at WalMart for a decent price.
courtney L.
I love this conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling silky and soft every single time. And after every use my hair feels fuller and stronger. I love it!! And it smells wonderful!!
Liz Z.
Joliet, IL
I have used other TRESemme conditioners and they always make my hair feel beyond oily. I tried this conditioner when I was having a problem with my hair feeling super dry and brittle and was recommended I try this to give moisture back to my hair. But instead it felt like none of the product seeped into my hair and instead just coated it and made my hair heavy and feel oily after washing it out...
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This is another conditioner that I’d consider to be in my top 10 “drug store” buys. It smells good, moisturizes, softens, and makes hair look healthy. It rinses out easy and doesn’t make my roots oily after a day. This product is no more expensive than its competitors and gives you what you’d want & expect from its name. I bought mine at Dollar General and often times there is a digital coupon to help you save money.
Rebecca M.
Review for: Moisture more...
Absolutely cannot live without these extra big bottles of shampoo & conditioner. Works so amazing and wouldn't buy anything else. Best bang for my buck. The thickness of this product is great and makes me know without a doubt any tangle in mine or any of my little girl's hair will be taken care of. The original smell is also enjoyable since every brand tries to overpower anything original
Amber W.
Holland
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I started using this after I had Bariatric surgery. With the change in nutrition my hair became dry and brittle. Leaving handfuls in my hands. I started using this shampoo and conditioner and loved it. My hair feels amazing when I take it out.. and with the added vitamins I am taking.. my hair feels stronger and softer. It’s a staple in our house! Even my husband loves it!
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I really do love this product and most shampoos and conditioners by this brand. My one major issue is the ingredients they use. There's really no reason to use sulfates or parabens so I don't understand why the majority of their products contain these ingredients
Tasnia E.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
The label says what it claims and will moisturize the heck of your hair! I recommend using this only on the ends of your hair or dryer parts if you have oily roots. You can also use this as a conditioner to mix hair dye with and apply as a glaze treatment for 30-45 mins!
Daniela W.
San Jose
This is definitely one of my favorite products but it can be less moisturizing and then the hair breakage one if you use different kinds a new start using the Tresseme moisture rich or the damage kind then you'll see a huge difference in your hair texture.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends