Caitlin S.

Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Grass Lake, MI
1 year, 9 months ago
I love how tresemme makes my hair feel soft and healthier! It does not leave my hair feeling greasy, and I typically use more than they say to in order to get the soft hair!
Christine J.
Christine J.
Brooklyn, NY
1 year, 9 months ago
My hair is very thick so it doesn't leave it feeling greasy. it also it pretty light weight and rinses out with no issues. it's not too pricey so it's def worth a try.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Portland, OR
1 year, 9 months ago
I tend to use Redken or Paul Mitchell myself anymore but my go to used to be Tresseme and I have used nearly every type of shampoo and conditioner in their line including this one and have never had any issues with greasiness. It always made my hair super soft and shiny!
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
1 year, 9 months ago
It works ok. I was using Tresemme for years. Recently, I switched to Not Your Mother's Naturals. Give their moisturizing line (blue bottles) a try, maybe? Similar price point. Better product, though. Hope this helps.