TRESemmé Moisture Rich Conditioner

Please note:  Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Salon-Healthy Hair at Home Affordably, Everyday Used by professionals Vitamin E Moisture Rich Conditioner for dry, unmanageable hair Professional Results ~ Restores moisture balance for soft, shiny, healthy-looking hair.  Protects from future damage. Uniquely Formulated ~ Patented formula infused with natural extracts of sunflower, hazelnut and almond, rich in Vitamin E. Tips to make dry, unmanageable hair salon-healthy every day: Thoroughly towel dry hair.  Use blow dryer on lowest heat setting. For best results use TRESemme Vitamin E Moisture Rich Shampoo before conditioning. Condition the ends of your hair to reduce dryness and protect from damage. Professional.  Affordable.  TRESemme. This product is not tested on animals.

• I'm looking for a product that makes my hair shiny and can't seem...3 Answers
  • Does the TRESemme Shampoo really help for dry or damage hair? 2 Answers
Kayna S.
Redlands, CA
I have purchased and used Treseme for more than a decade now and I would have to admit that even there were times I went off and tried other products- I always come back to Treseme. My daughter and I both have hair that doesn't necessarily need extra or any intensive care- we just switch up between Treseme and dandruff shampoo from time to time when necessary. But this brand has never let us down. It's always guaranteed I will be happy with how my hair feels (and smells) after using Treseme products. This particular one is what I use when I have bleached my hair a lot.
Amy Z.
Columbus , OH
I wasn’t impressed with this conditioner. The only upside to this product was it’s price because it’s definitely on the lower side but it’s not amazing or anything. I’m a bit disappointed with this product because it is advertised as highly moisturizing but it is not.
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
This is my favorite hair conditioner because it's affordable and makes my hair so soft and shiny! It helps keep my hair sleek and calms down the frizz! It has a great scent and I'm totally satisfied with my purchases!
Allison S.
This is a good conditioner and leaves my hair feeling really soft. It smells good, doesn’t leave my hair greasy and rinses pretty easily. For the size of the bottle, it’s not a bad price at all.
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
I used this along time ago and didn't like how it made my hair feel. It did not condition it very well and was very ratty. So I stopped using. I just recently started using again and I do think its better than the first time I tried it.
Amanda C.
I have used this for years and I just can't stop! Kroger puts it on sale all the time and I'm known to have a half dozen different types of shampoo and conditioner in my shower but I always end up reaching for this one. It has this interesting texture. It isn't goopy but more watery lotiony if you can imagine that and although it's a thinner consistency than let's say Pantene, it is so good at smoothing and moisturizing the hair. Perhaps better. Be careful though because your shower will be slick!
Ruth K.
VERY VERY VERY moisturizing conditioner! It's not kidding! I usually apply conditioners all over my scalp but I've refrained to only using it halfway down my hair towards the ends only because it makes my already oily scalp feel more greasy due to the moisturizing formula. Otherwise, it makes my hair feel and smells fresh and hydrated! The value for the product size/quantity and quality is wonderful and I would recommend it to those especially with a dry scalp!
courtney L.
I love this conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling silky and soft every single time. And after every use my hair feels fuller and stronger. I love it!! And it smells wonderful!!
Liz Z.
Joliet, IL
I have used other TRESemme conditioners and they always make my hair feel beyond oily. I tried this conditioner when I was having a problem with my hair feeling super dry and brittle and was recommended I try this to give moisture back to my hair. But instead it felt like none of the product seeped into my hair and instead just coated it and made my hair heavy and feel oily after washing it out...
Daniela W.
San Jose
This is definitely one of my favorite products but it can be less moisturizing and then the hair breakage one if you use different kinds a new start using the Tresseme moisture rich or the damage kind then you'll see a huge difference in your hair texture.
I'm looking for a product that makes my hair shiny and can't seem to find one without it making my hair greasy. What's some of your favorite products?
Alba B.
Does the TRESemme Shampoo really help for dry or damage hair?