BY TRESEMMÉ

Please note:  Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Salon-Healthy Hair at Home Affordably, Everyday Used by professionals Vitamin E Moisture Rich Conditioner for dry, unmanageable hair Professional Results ~ Restores moisture balance for soft, shiny, healthy-looking hair.  Protects from future damage. Uniquely Formulated ~ Patented formula infused with natural extracts of sunflower, hazelnut and almond, rich in Vitamin E. Tips to make dry, unmanageable hair salon-healthy every day: Thoroughly towel dry hair.  Use blow dryer on lowest heat setting. For best results use TRESemme Vitamin E Moisture Rich Shampoo before conditioning. Condition the ends of your hair to reduce dryness and protect from damage. Professional.  Affordable.  TRESemme. This product is not tested on animals.

• I'm looking for a product that makes my hair shiny and can't seem t...3 Answers
  • Does the TRESemme Shampoo really help for dry or damage hair? 2 Answers
TRESemmé Moisture Rich Conditioner
OK product for the price. I usually use this when I don't have anything else on hand. Works better for natural hair when extra oils are added and heat is applied. Good substitute to higher priced conditioners. I will always buy to make sure I have conditioner on hand.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Gainesville, FL
A good conditioner to purchase for the price. I have medium wavy hair, and it doesn't weigh my hair down at all. I wish it moisturized just a bit deeper, but an excellent bargain nonetheless. Plus it's easy to find in pretty much any store that sells shampoo.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
I like using this product cause it makes your hair soft and clean and it makes your hair smell good and easy to brush cause your hair 8s feeling soft!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this for years and I just can't stop! Kroger puts it on sale all the time and I'm known to have a half dozen different types of shampoo and conditioner in my shower but I always end up reaching for this one. It has this interesting texture. It isn't goopy but more watery lotiony if you can imagine that and although it's a thinner consistency than let's say Pantene, it is so good at smoothing and moisturizing the hair. Perhaps better. Be careful though because your shower will be slick!
Ruth K.
Ruth K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
VERY VERY VERY moisturizing conditioner! It's not kidding! I usually apply conditioners all over my scalp but I've refrained to only using it halfway down my hair towards the ends only because it makes my already oily scalp feel more greasy due to the moisturizing formula. Otherwise, it makes my hair feel and smells fresh and hydrated! The value for the product size/quantity and quality is wonderful and I would recommend it to those especially with a dry scalp!
Liz Z.
Liz Z.
Joliet, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used other TRESemme conditioners and they always make my hair feel beyond oily. I tried this conditioner when I was having a problem with my hair feeling super dry and brittle and was recommended I try this to give moisture back to my hair. But instead it felt like none of the product seeped into my hair and instead just coated it and made my hair heavy and feel oily after washing it out...
Daniela W.
Daniela W.
San Jose
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is definitely one of my favorite products but it can be less moisturizing and then the hair breakage one if you use different kinds a new start using the Tresseme moisture rich or the damage kind then you'll see a huge difference in your hair texture.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
This conditioner is amazing!! Not only does it soften and nourish my hair but it also detangles it. My hair is really frizzy and curly and it gets tangled SO easily and I've never seen a product detangle my hair like this. My hair was so much more manageable and softer and easier to comb through. It also smells really nice.
Hiilarii G.
Hiilarii G.
Houston Tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very good conditioner because repair my hair and growing my hair but Sometimes leaves hair very sticky , is nice scented And very effective guys very effective , Sure I would buy bull again from time to time
Alexa E.
Alexa E.
Gilbert, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
TRESemmé is one of my favorite conditioners. I have a lot of hair therefore I need a strong conditioner to be able to take all the tangles or while leaving it soft. I usually buy my TRESemmé at Walmart or Target. I will always continue to buy TRESemmé, it's great!
I'm looking for a product that makes my hair shiny and can't seem to find one without it making my hair greasy. What's some of your favorite products?
Alba B.
Alba B.
Does the TRESemme Shampoo really help for dry or damage hair?