3 colors available

BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme Moisture Rich Conditioner: Dry or damaged hair Nourishing, hydrating Vitamin E, sunflower, hazelnut and almond extracts Used by professionals see more...

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? I have lon...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to need a bo...4 Answers
  • I have very dry, coarse hair that is prone to breakage and frizz. H...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Liliana s.
Liliana s.
Nampa, ID
This conditioner is my go to conditioner every time I wash my hair. Which is every other day. (I still shower just with a shower cap) It gives you such soft hair just like how soft your hair feels right after you get out of the salon. I never used tresemme till about a year ago when I was at a family members house and it worked so well and still works great every time I use it. I am one of the only people in my family with straight hair and we all still use tresemme conditioner and shampoo. definitely 10/10 recommend.
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
Millville, NJ
I used to work at Walgreens, and tried literally all of the different shampoos and conditioners available. For the price range of products it is in, this is by far my favorite conditioner. It beat out Pantene hands down for me. It was the only conditioner other than the professional grade brands, such as John Frieda and Nexus, to improve the condition of my hair. I intend to continue to use TreSemme products for the foreseeable future.
Alayna M.
Alayna M.
Mobile, AL
I love this conditioner for detangling my hair both in and out of the shower. It really softens the hair to make it more manageable and less prone to breakage, which is lovely. It leaves my curls super shiny. I like to use this conditioner before I cut my hair especially. Sometimes it does leave my hair a little greasy but that's probably because I use so much at once. All in all, definitely the best conditioner I use.
Alisa J.
Alisa J.
Broken Arrow, OK
I used this conditioner more then year and I absolutely love this so far. I got shampoo also. My hair is dry and damaged. I have never had a conditioner that made my hair feel as smooth like this before. It leave my hair soft and shiny. It has a great smell to it too. This conditioner is amazing! I see no reason to spend bunch of money on the more expensive brands. I will buy this over and over again!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
I love, love, love, love this conditioner!!!! I"ve tried many different conditioners: low end and high end. This is by far the best one I have ever used. My hair is soft and manageable and it smells amazing. The scent is strong enough to last for several days on my hair but not so strong that it clashes with other scents I may have on. And you can't beeat the price!! A great cheapie drugstore product.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Dalton, GA
This conditioner works wonder for my naturally curly unruly dry hair.. it's so affordable on any budget whether you're a high fashion glam or a college chick barely making it. it's lightweight and doesn't make my hair feel greasy which a lot of conditioners do. I highly recommend this product to anyone. you can find it at any drug store or major market walmart kmart walgreens
Priscilla S.
Priscilla S.
Jonesboro, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since I first purchased Tressame Moisture Rich conditioner my hair my dry ends have began to heal and the style lasts longer. My hair is definitely easier to manage these days as well. I don't dread the end of the day anymore and rain doesn't make me cringe. I will continue to purchase this product as well as continue to recommend it to my friends.
Adina D.
Adina D.
Hyattsville, MD
I have natural hair and I use the Moisture Rich conditioner in the winter to ensure my hair remains soft and pliable during the harsh winter months that can dry hair out and leave it brittle. The texture is smooth, thick and creamy. After I apply it, I can easily comb the conditioner from root to end and my hair is visibly hydrated after rinsing.
zifa o.
zifa o.
Saint Louis, MO
It is a good product. Considering I literally fried my hair with bleach, this helped it a little. Not as effective as I hoped it would be. I do like the scent, and the product if affordable. I wish it worked a little better. I've found what works for my hair, and would probably buy this product if they discontinued the other one
Tanisha D.
Tanisha D.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this conditioner! It does a great job moisturizing my hair when I opt out of deep conditioning. I also love that it has a pump. It makes it so much easier to use and it's less messy. The size of the bottle is pretty massive so it lasts you a long time which is a plus in my book. This will always be a staple hair product.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Isabella C.
Isabella C.
Valley stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Sierra  k.
Sierra k.
Hancock, MI
This makes hair so smooth, and refreshed. Perfect for someone with dry, over processed hair.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? I have long hair and I'm trying different conditioners it seems I have to wait for my hair to dry to get the knots out. Anyone know?