BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme Moisture Rich Conditioner: Dry or damaged hair Nourishing, hydrating Vitamin E, sunflower, hazelnut and almond extracts Used by professionals see more...

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? I have l...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to need a ...4 Answers
  • I have very dry, coarse hair that is prone to breakage and frizz....1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is another conditioner that I’d consider to be in my top 10 “drug store” buys. It smells good, moisturizes, softens, and makes hair look healthy. It rinses out easy and doesn’t make my roots oily after a day. This product is no more expensive than its competitors and gives you what you’d want & expect from its name. I bought mine at Dollar General and often times there is a digital coupon to help you save money.
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty decent conditioner for how reasonably priced it is. Had the same signature scent all their products do which is a more perfume-like scent. The smell is really nice but sometimes I do find it a little overpowering - but I love how the scent stays in my hair. Gives my hair a nice shine but very few conditioners actually make my hair soft once it DRIES. I have extremely long thick, coarse, textured hair that unfortunately is a bit dry. Untangles my hair wonderfully though!
Kelsey P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This worked pretty okay with my natural hair after I dyed it. I was trying to put in extra moisture since it tended to be a lot more dry than usual but it didn’t provide me with the best curl definition other moisturizing conditioners do. I was too hot about the scent it was a bit too overbearing for my taste. Well worth what I paid for it at Target but I’d prefer to use a different collection from this brand.
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really do love this product and most shampoos and conditioners by this brand. My one major issue is the ingredients they use. There's really no reason to use sulfates or parabens so I don't understand why the majority of their products contain these ingredients
Danielle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought a 3FL OZ bottle TRESeemé Moisture Rich conditioner at Walmart for under 2 a bottle. I love that I can trust the lid of the bottles to stay closed in my bag when traveling. It smells sweet and lingers on my hair after washing. My fine,damaged hair always looks better after using.
Angelic R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner It so amazing!! I used this when my hair was damaged. I think it brought my hair back to life within a week I could see a difference. This is very affordable for the quality of the product works great. I repurchase every time I run out would definitely recommend.
Alyssa G.
Merced
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this product for years and I love it! It's makes my hair so soft and works great! I don't even have to use a lot to get it to work and I have really long hair. I'm satisfied and I would highly recommend it.
Rachael B.
South Bend , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best quality for the price. Also you can find this product anywhere and it's always in stock. You can pick it up at any retail. I have tried others but this is the best scent. Much better than salon products.
Angel H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is great. Comes in a big bottle and is really affordable and you get a lot for a low price. Conditioner makes your hair feel really soft and is a good detangler, it slips right through hair.
Jami K.
Fort Pierce , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tresemme is my go to brand and my all time fave. I've been using tresemme products since I was a young girl and they consistently make my hair feel and look great for an affordable price.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good conditioner for split ends
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Sierra  k.
Hancock, MI
This makes hair so smooth, and refreshed. Perfect for someone with dry, over processed hair.
lesabel v.