BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme Moisture Rich Conditioner: Dry or damaged hair Nourishing, hydrating Vitamin E, sunflower, hazelnut and almond extracts Used by professionals see more...

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? I have l...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to need a ...4 Answers
  • I have very dry, coarse hair that is prone to breakage and frizz....1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
Review for: TRESemme Moisture-Rich Conditioner, Moisture Rich, Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
Super into the TREsemme Moisture Rich Conditioner! It made my hair SO absolutely silky smooth and I am LOVING it. The best is the long-lasting effects it had on my hair and even better the price tag! You can pick it up from the drugstore for literally less than five dollars!
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
Review for: TRESemme Moisture-Rich Conditioner more...
I don't dislike this product but I don't love it either. I wouldn't go out to the store to buy it but it does it's job. It smells like a salon which isn't my favorite and I feel like I have to use a ton of it to get the moisture I need.
Christina G.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: TRESemme Moisture-Rich Conditioner more...
I have really enjoyed using this product on my hair. I use on both my hair and my daughters hair due to us both having long hair. I love the price and deals that you can find with this product.the smell is awesome. And makes it easy for me to brush out my hair after the shower. My only complaint is that my hair gets a little greasy fairly quickly. Also noticed my hair is left feeling a little heavier after. Maybe due to the wax? Not sure.
Ashley G.
Review for: TRESemme Moisture-Rich Conditioner more...
my mom recently bought this after a long time, she usually doesn’t buy tressemme but i forget how good this is. just lathering it in my hair and smelling it as i do is soothing. i love the smell, it’s nothing too intense or perfumey, just a soft floral smell that lingers after you condition. this really helps with tangles too, usually my hair after a shower is in knots and it’s a pain to brush after it dries. after using this my hair just feels silky, soft and so easy to just run my hand through. and i get a whiff of the amazing smell every time my hair moves or flips
Kelsey P.
This worked pretty okay with my natural hair after I dyed it. I was trying to put in extra moisture since it tended to be a lot more dry than usual but it didn’t provide me with the best curl definition other moisturizing conditioners do. I was too hot about the scent it was a bit too overbearing for my taste. Well worth what I paid for it at Target but I’d prefer to use a different collection from this brand.
Kelly W.
Newport, RI
Review for: TRESemme Moisture-Rich Conditioner more...
I buy the travel size of this when I go on vacation. It makes my hair very soft and manageable. I usually use blonde shampoo and conditioner but this works when I can’t take my whole bottle of blonde product.
Danielle S.
I bought a 3FL OZ bottle TRESeemé Moisture Rich conditioner at Walmart for under 2 a bottle. I love that I can trust the lid of the bottles to stay closed in my bag when traveling. It smells sweet and lingers on my hair after washing. My fine,damaged hair always looks better after using.
Gabby G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Along with its matching shampoo, this conditioner really helped to nurture my hair back to health after all the heat and coloring damage I put it through. This product works well and smells very nice. I recommend.
Kenya G.
Review for: Moisture Rich more...
I have really thick hair and once I found this I fell in love. It makes my hair feels soooo soft. The scent is amazing and it’s very long lasting. Super affordable. Love it!
Angelic R.
I love this conditioner It so amazing!! I used this when my hair was damaged. I think it brought my hair back to life within a week I could see a difference. This is very affordable for the quality of the product works great. I repurchase every time I run out would definitely recommend.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends
lesabel v.
¿Is it for oily hair?
Sierra  k.
Hancock, MI
This makes hair so smooth, and refreshed. Perfect for someone with dry, over processed hair.