TRESemmé Mega Firm Control Tres Two Spray
Top Questions See all 2 Q&A
- "I have straight hair and even if I curl my hair and apply the hairspray to my hair to every single curl, It always ends up being straight." in 1 review
- "I just recently started using Tresseme and Im in love." in 1 review
- "The scent is not offensive like so many hairsprays, and the hold is pretty strong without making my hair too "crunchy."" in 1 review
- "I have very thick hair and when I curled my hair sometimes the texture becomes very hard and rock-like." in 1 review
- "It smells amazing and when you're done for the day you can just brush through your hair!!!!" in 1 review
-Has great hold for all day looks.
-Not expensive at all.
-Lasts a fairly good time compared to other products.
-So great with humidity resistant, as it says on the product.
-The scent is great, and doesn't choke you when sprayed.
-Easily washes out at the end of the day.
-Takes a bit of time for the hair to freeze
(Not that much time though)
-Wet for a bit of time.
(Again, not for that long amount of time)
-Depending on how complicated your look is, it leaves it crunchy.
(Not that bad though)
Overall attitude towards product: Positive
Should you buy this product: In my opinion, Yes.
If you need a hairspray that keeps and holds a look in place, TRESemmé Hairspray is a cheep and reliable route to go.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos