BY TRESEMMÉ

Heading PurposeHair SprayManufacturerUnileverActive IngredientsAlcohol Denat.; Hydrofluorocarbon 152A; Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer; Aminomethyl Propanol; Fragrance (Parfum); Cyclotetrasiloxane; Cyclopentasiloxane; Linalool; Limonene; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Amyl Cinnamal; Hexyl Cinnamal; Citronellol; GeraniolDirectionsStep 1: Create your style with TRESemme shampoo, conditioner and styling products. Step 2: Shake well and spray section by section, 10-12 inches away from hair. Step 3: For stronger hold, layer more spray exactly where you want more control. Step 4: For the ultimate body and fullness, flip hair upside down and spray all over.UsesDelivers our strongest all-day control, freezing your look in place for a mega-firm hold. Its water-free formula is fast drying and humidity resistant for 24 hours to keep frizz and fly-aways at bay while keeping even hard-to-hold styles looking salon fabulous all day long. Professional quality This product is not tested on animals. Contains a maximum of 55% VOC's.

• I'm looking for hairspray that doesn't make my hair too c...1 Answers
  • Who else is in love with this product? If not, what is yo...4 Answers
TRESemmé Mega Firm Control Tres Two Spray
  • "I have very thick hair and when I curled my hair sometimes the texture becomes very hard and rock-like." in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing and when you're done for the day you can just brush through your hair!!!!" in 1 review
  • "The scent is not offensive like so many hairsprays, and the hold is pretty strong without making my hair too "crunchy."" in 1 review
  • "I have straight hair and even if I curl my hair and apply the hairspray to my hair to every single curl, It always ends up being straight." in 1 review
  • "I just recently started using Tresseme and Im in love." in 1 review
Salina G.
Tucson
Let me start off by saying YASSS! TRESemmé Mega Firm Control Tres Two Spray is absolutely amazing! It has a long lasting hold without the super stickiness. It is very buildable. It does not leave gross white flakes after you touch your hair when using it! I can use it when my hair is wet for my natural curls or when my hair is curled with a wand or curling iron. Amazing product for a great price!
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
I so love this hairspray I’ve never used it before my friend bought it for me, I never knew about it but I will never try another one, this one really hold your hair in place but doesn’t make it feel like it’s stuck or hard or sticky really love this product
Brandi S.
I really like this hairspray it smells good and it also has an amazing amount of hold! It keeps my hair from getting frizzy especially when my 4a-4b curls have been straightened! Every women’s hair nightmare is humidity and living in Florida with straight hair can be hard at times but this spray controls my frizz and tamed my flyaways.
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
I'm not as impressed with this Tresemme product as I am with them of their shampoos and conditioners. This is your average grocery store Hairspray. It has an incredibly chemically smell and is going to make your hair hard as a rock. If that's what you're looking for then go for it. I mean it's cheap enough...
Billie I.
This spray has a good hold and is quite long lasting. It kept my hair de-frizzed and in place all evening. I would consider it very effecting for the price. It is definitely a hair spray; no frills, as expected. I could absolutely recommend this product to others.
Hannah M.
I have tried so many different kinds of hair sprays. This is by far has the best hold. My hair is super thick and it always gives my hair a beautiful look. I always get compliments, plus it’s cheaper than some of the hairsprays that hardly work.
Brianna Z.
This hairspray is underestimated I think! It has such a strong hold and the price point is great! Super affordable and found almost everywhere ! The smell of it reminds me of highschool lol
Shannon K.
Elkins Park
Love this hairspray! I’ve purchased it for 3+ years and I haven’t used another one since! The price is great, the quality is great and the easy spray applicator is even better! 8/10
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
TRESemme Mega Firm Control Hairspray is awesome. It does what is says it will do. It keeps my hair style all day and keeps my hair free from flyaways, which is good since I live in a humid area. And, to top it off,it doesn't make your hair feel stiff to the touch...BONUS. I really like this hairspray a lot. I give it two thumbs up.
Allie L.
Savage
Hairspray holds well, but leaves a little too much of a crunchy texture in my hair. I have fine, blonde hair and even though it will hold a style all day, it causes my hair to clump and harden. I would opt for a different hairspray in the future.
Ryan C.
Marion, sc
Who else is in love with this product? If not, what is your favorite?
Meridith D.
Mullica Hill, NJ
I'm looking for hairspray that doesn't make my hair too crunchy but still has hold. Will this work well?