TRESemmé Mega Firm Control Tres Two Spray

Heading PurposeHair SprayManufacturerUnileverActive IngredientsAlcohol Denat.; Hydrofluorocarbon 152A; Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer; Aminomethyl Propanol; Fragrance (Parfum); Cyclotetrasiloxane; Cyclopentasiloxane; Linalool; Limonene; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Amyl Cinnamal; Hexyl Cinnamal; Citronellol; GeraniolDirectionsStep 1: Create your style with TRESemme shampoo, conditioner and styling products. Step 2: Shake well and spray section by section, 10-12 inches away from hair. Step 3: For stronger hold, layer more spray exactly where you want more control. Step 4: For the ultimate body and fullness, flip hair upside down and spray all over.UsesDelivers our strongest all-day control, freezing your look in place for a mega-firm hold. Its water-free formula is fast drying and humidity resistant for 24 hours to keep frizz and fly-aways at bay while keeping even hard-to-hold styles looking salon fabulous all day long. Professional quality This product is not tested on animals. Contains a maximum of 55% VOC's.

Este spray fijador me fascina mucho lo utilizo diario en mi salón de belleza había probado con otros pero no me daba la fijación correcta hasta que probé este y de verdad créanme que es excelente fija de maravilla y no deja el pelo tieso ❤️😍😍 lo amo
Has anyone used this product ?
I'm looking for hairspray that doesn't make my hair too crunchy but still has hold. Will this work well?
Start your review of TRESemmé Mega Firm Control Tres Two Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The scent is not offensive like so many hairsprays, and the hold is pretty strong without making my hair too "crunchy."” in 1 review
“It smells amazing and when you're done for the day you can just brush through your hair!!!!” in 1 review
“I just recently started using Tresseme and Im in love.” in 1 review
“I have very thick hair and when I curled my hair sometimes the texture becomes very hard and rock-like.” in 1 review
“I have straight hair and even if I curl my hair and apply the hairspray to my hair to every single curl, It always ends up being straight.” in 1 review
Brooklyn, NY
I am a tresemme girl. I always buy this same exact bottle. I love hold. I love the smell. It does make your fingers sticky if you get it on you but that just shows its an amazing hold. They do have softer holds for different types of styles but this is my go to when i wanna slick my hair back in a bun.
Austin, TX
I love this hair spray. It smells good (which is a surprising thing to say about hairspray), and it dries quickly but gives me enough time to manipulate my hair to where I need it. It holds all day, and helps to keep my curls in place on a very windy day. I highly suggest this hair spray!
Blackwell
Always makes her stay in place for the maximum amount of time I need it to. Doesn’t make her feel crunchy or gross. Always helps it look more beautiful. Smells great last a long time. Would recommend to friends and family. Great price always able to find out department stores
Spring
Great hold and feel. Distributes evenly and lasts all day, even the next without washing. Great value for price; one can lasts about 3-4 months with regular use. Scent is fairly neutral, not too overpowering, and dissipates quickly. This is the only hair spray I buy!
Huntsville, AL
This is a greathairspray. My hair is very thick and tends to get very frizzy and this really holds that in. The smell is great and I love the hold that I get the only improvement I would make is to find a way to stop my hair from being so shiny after I use this..
Alexandria
I don’t use hair spray much but when I do curly my hair I normally use this kind. My hair is thin and needs a lot of help to hold curls when I curl my hair. Priced at a good price and diff worth the money to spend. A little bit of this spray goes a long way!
Auburn, WA
love is hairspray it's amazing it's definitely my go-to product when I need to keep my hair as a place it's very long lasting that's not harsh my hair at all has a decent sent not too strong. I would recommend this product is nice and I would buy it again.
Phoenix, AZ
I have super straight hair and when I curl my hair it falls flat quick and easily. When I use this hairspray it stays on for longer ! When I do updos or scrunch up my hair it stays on for a while . I also love that this product does not leave your hair white if mess with.
415 Old Seneca Rd.
I love the smell of Treseme. It's not too heavy of a product. It does have a slight stiffness which I like cause I feel like I can touch it and know it is holding. It last a good deal. I feel its priced well. I will keep buying this. I highly recommend.
Alamogordo, NM
This doesn't leave me hair too sticky but it also doesn't make it that ugly hardened tried too hard style. It holds the hair and still makes your hair look natural and flawless. This has been my go to hairspray for years and the only one I use anymore.