BY TRESEMMÉ

Delivers our strongest all-day control, freezing your look in place for a mega-firm hold. Its water-free formula is fast drying and humidity resistant for 24 hours to keep frizz and fly-aways at bay while keeping even hard-to-hold styles looking salon fabulous all day long. ; see more...

• I'm looking for hairspray that doesn't make my hair too crunchy b...1 Answers
  • Who else is in love with this product? If not, what is your favor...4 Answers
  • "I just recently started using Tresseme and Im in love." in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing and when you're done for the day you can just brush through your hair!!!!" in 1 review
  • "The scent is not offensive like so many hairsprays, and the hold is pretty strong without making my hair too "crunchy."" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick hair and when I curled my hair sometimes the texture becomes very hard and rock-like." in 1 review
  • "I have straight hair and even if I curl my hair and apply the hairspray to my hair to every single curl, It always ends up being straight." in 1 review
Pamela P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually dislike hairsprays since I don't like the way it leaves my hair, hard, stiff and not easy to brush. This tresemme freeze hold hairspray however, didn't leave my hair hard, was still easy to brush through and was able to hold my wavy hair. This tresemme freeze hold hairspray is great for hair styling at the back of my hair, such as twists, buns and other hairdos which need lots of bobby pins. It offers a very secure hold to ensure my hairdo's last. I dont even need to use much, just a very light hand.
Heather B.
Thelma, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are hairspray user I would suggest that you use TRESemme Tres two spray freeze hold Hairspray this product is simply amazing. It has a very good price tag on it. I love the fact that it also includes an all day humidity resistance. I have curly hair and this product keeps my hair nice and shiny and laid down.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
TRESemme Mega Firm Control Hairspray is awesome. It does what is says it will do. It keeps my hair style all day and keeps my hair free from flyaways, which is good since I live in a humid area. And, to top it off,it doesn't make your hair feel stiff to the touch...BONUS. I really like this hairspray a lot. I give it two thumbs up.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite hair spray! It doesn’t leave my hair sticky or hard. It smells amazing. I can spray as much as I want and it holds the style, especially overnight. I personally think that this is the best hair spray!!!
Liliana G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have recently started using this hairspray and I love the scent of it! It doesnt smell as strong as the other hairsprays. I have very thin hair and little baby hairs that stick out. I feel like this hairspray did a really good job at keeping them down but I feel like I had to do too many coats of hairspray just to get my hair to calm down. So far so good!
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super straight hair so I hardly ever curl it so I can't really speak to how well it holds curls but I use this when I'm wearing an updo and it really keeps the frizz away and keeps me looking well put together. It's a great value at the pricier
Elizabeth D.
Harrogate, TN
This is my most favorite hair spray ever. I have tried many hair sprays and I'm never satisfied. they either leave my hair feeling stiff and crunchy or don't even hold my hair up at all and it just falls down. not with this hair spray I spray it in my hair it smells great and even better feels great. I love how it holds my hair up and still makes it feel silky smooth. I've never found a hairspray that I like better than this product.
Jen S.
Clarion, IA
I think this hair spray for the price is a great product. I buy mostly salon hair products but cannot get away from this hairspray. as a curly hair girl, this is typically the last product I put in my hair. I love the hold but it doesn't weigh it down. I am luck and my hair typically stays however I have it so I can't speak for long term hold if you have fine hair.
Illissa M.
Jackson, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THE FREEZE HOLD HAIR SPRAY!! I've used it for about 8 years now because it just works so well with my hair and keeping it styled for an entire day! I've tried other hair sprays but this one seems to be the best for my thin hair that doesn't hold curls very well without the spray.
ashley t.
La Vernia, TX
I absolutely love this hairspray! It holds my hair in place all day. This is a very inexpensive hair care product, yet it works just as well as any expensive brand. I would highly recommend this product! I often curl and tease my hair in the mornings, and by the time I get home at night my hair is just as pretty as it was when I did it! In love with this product!
Ryan C.
Marion, sc
Who else is in love with this product? If not, what is your favorite?
Meridith D.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for hairspray that doesn't make my hair too crunchy but still has hold. Will this work well?