BY TRESEMMÉ

Delivers our strongest all-day control, freezing your look in place for a mega-firm hold. Its water-free formula is fast drying and humidity resistant for 24 hours to keep frizz and fly-aways at bay while keeping even hard-to-hold styles looking salon fabulous all day long. ; see more...

• I'm looking for hairspray that doesn't make my hair too crunchy b...1 Answers
  • Who else is in love with this product? If not, what is your favor...4 Answers
  • "I just recently started using Tresseme and Im in love." in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing and when you're done for the day you can just brush through your hair!!!!" in 1 review
  • "The scent is not offensive like so many hairsprays, and the hold is pretty strong without making my hair too "crunchy."" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick hair and when I curled my hair sometimes the texture becomes very hard and rock-like." in 1 review
  • "I have straight hair and even if I curl my hair and apply the hairspray to my hair to every single curl, It always ends up being straight." in 1 review
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Harrogate, TN
This is my most favorite hair spray ever. I have tried many hair sprays and I'm never satisfied. they either leave my hair feeling stiff and crunchy or don't even hold my hair up at all and it just falls down. not with this hair spray I spray it in my hair it smells great and even better feels great. I love how it holds my hair up and still makes it feel silky smooth. I've never found a hairspray that I like better than this product.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Clarion, IA
I think this hair spray for the price is a great product. I buy mostly salon hair products but cannot get away from this hairspray. as a curly hair girl, this is typically the last product I put in my hair. I love the hold but it doesn't weigh it down. I am luck and my hair typically stays however I have it so I can't speak for long term hold if you have fine hair.
ashley t.
ashley t.
La Vernia, TX
I absolutely love this hairspray! It holds my hair in place all day. This is a very inexpensive hair care product, yet it works just as well as any expensive brand. I would highly recommend this product! I often curl and tease my hair in the mornings, and by the time I get home at night my hair is just as pretty as it was when I did it! In love with this product!
Illissa M.
Illissa M.
Jackson , TN
I LOVE THE FREEZE HOLD HAIR SPRAY!! I've used it for about 8 years now because it just works so well with my hair and keeping it styled for an entire day! I've tried other hair sprays but this one seems to be the best for my thin hair that doesn't hold curls very well without the spray.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Saint Louis, MO
This hairspray is wonderful! I use it every time I curl my hair because it has a very natural finish and doesn't look too stiff. At the drug store price, I am willing to pay for it without feeling too bad. I like that this brand also offers different strength levels for the hairspray.
Louisa S.
Louisa S.
I've been using this hair spray for yearsss now! I wouldn't change it! It holds your hair in place lasting all day long and the hold is strong! Its a little sticky in the beginning when you first spray, but all hair sprays are like that. It's definitely a great buy for daily styling!
shameda s.
shameda s.
South Ozone Park, NY
I have a lot of hair. It needs to stay in place. I only trust TRESemmé to hold my styles together. I also love the smell of this spray. I can go from morning to night and this hairspray will keep m locks in place. It;s pretty much everything you want in a spray.
Julia A.
Julia A.
Silver Spring, MD
I love this hairspray! I spray it about 8 inches from my hair and it never makes my hair nasty or wet. It holds for hours. I have thick hair, and it still holds it well. It's also pretty cheap as far as hair spray goes. I don't think I'll ever buy another brand!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Bozeman, MT
Awesome hair spray, especially for the price. It has great all day hold, but it goes on very light. You don't feel it on, which makes a big difference to me. I don't like when hair sprays are heavy and weigh my hair down this one doesn't. Also it smells great!
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Glen Spey, NY
Salon quality. I love everything tresemme!!!! Their products are amazing and all salon quality at reasonable prices! My daily routine includes using tresemme shampoo and conditioner followed by tresemme mousse and hair spray. Great products!
Ryan C.
Ryan C.
Marion, sc
Who else is in love with this product? If not, what is your favorite?
Meridith D.
Meridith D.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for hairspray that doesn't make my hair too crunchy but still has hold. Will this work well?