BY TRESEMMÉ

• TRESemmè Keratin Smooth System helps you to achieve silky smooth hair that’s still full of natural movement

• Formulated with Keratin and Marula Oil, you can still enjoy 5 benefits in 1 system

• Use to fight frizz, detangle knots, boost shine, add softness and tame flyaways

• TRESemmè Keratin Smooth Shampoo helps to control frizzy hair without leaving hair looking dull

• Enjoy a smooth look and feel that moves as you do

• Follow up with TRESemmè Keratin Smooth Conditioner to smooth every strand

• Is this safe for color treated hair?3 Answers
  • I read all reviews and I think is perfect for me. Where I can buy i...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how this product is for naturally curly hair 2 Answers
Rosana T.
Rosana T.
Bronx , NY
This is one of my favorite shampoos because of the scent and the noticeable difference in my hair .I bought it as a gift set so I also was able to get the conditioner also and I just love them both .I definitely recommend.
Michaela T.
Michaela T.
San Antonio, TX
I don't recommend this product for anyone with any kind of hair damage because it cleans your hair very well and scalp and stripes the oils from your hair. I only use this product about twice in 2 weeks
Florianyeli M.
Florianyeli M.
About a month that started to use and is spectacular ago, my hair is straighter, the smell is gratis. It makes a lot of foam and my head is clean and ready for a new hairstyle. I recommend it
Valezqua M.
Valezqua M.
Phoenix, AZ
On the first day of using this shampoo and conditioner it made my hair feel so soft and smooth I have frezzy hair and it changed my fiezzy hair into waves its a great product.
Gina S.
Gina S.
Dalton, GA
I use this all the time. It is a great shampoo. It helps with my hair because I flat iron it all the time.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Scappoose, OR
I received a free bottle of this in an Influenster Voxbox for review. I'm going to preface this with: my hair is fine, I have an oily scalp, and I go in once a month to the salon to bring my level 4 dark brown hair to a level 10, so it needs extra TLC. I generally wash my hair 3x a week, shampooing twice and then leaving a conditioner (from my ears down to the tips) in while I shave. I was disappointed that this is made with sodium laureth sulfate (2nd ingredient), which guarantees to dry out the ends of my hair. I like to use a product for at least a week before reviewing, but I couldn't make it past day 3 with this stuff (I was even having to wash my hair daily!). My hair was oily and felt weighted down. The ends were dry and crispy, even when following with the matching conditioner. I really wanted to love this product (especially since they were so generous in sending such a large bottle - 25 OZ!) but I could not make this work.
Kristie J.
Kristie J.
Lebanon, IN
Confession: I'm a bit of a beauty snob, most of my hair care comes from Sephora & high end brands so I was a little iffy about trying this out. I've always had the mindset that the more $ you spend, the better the product!
But after trying it the TRESemme shampoo is in one of my top 5 fave shampoos. It's color safe (a must have for my hair!), my hair is far less frizzy, has Marula oil in it & has a lower level than most drug store shampoos. That it's better for my budget is an added plus!!

My hair is more oily than dry most of the so if you're afraid of the Marula oil, don't be. You don't have to use gobs of this shampoo - I lather twice with between a dime or quarter size amount, and it just makes my hair softer, not oily!

I did get the shampoo & conditioner in the Kroger TRESemme box for free to review. They were huge sizes! Since it's a few weeks later I have to add that my hair is so soft and even looks healthier!
Mermelada 💋.
Mermelada 💋.
Recuerdo haber usado TRESemmé Shampoo una sola vez en mi vida y fue por un pequeño sample que me dieron. Ahora gracias a Influenster recibí complementariamente para probar el Shampoo en tamaño real, lo q me ha permitido luego de varias lavadas a mi cabello que he realizadocomprobar que este sistema con keratina es realmente reparadora. 1) Siento mi cabello mas limpio desde la raiz donde mas acumulaba grasa. 2) En consecuencia el cabello me dura mas tiempo limpio, como 4 dias, ya q con otros shampoos era casi a diario q tenia q lavarlo. 3) La keratina ha hidratado, bajado el volumen y el frizz de mi cabello al punto de que no necesito usar secador ni plancha, dandole un estado natural manejable que me ahorra tiempo, lo cual agradezco mucho. 4) Su olor dura en mi cabello por dos dias. 5) Me veo mejor y mas linda. Yo recomiendo TRESemmé Keratin Shampoo 100% para todo tipo de cabello y sin titubear.
Martina O.
Martina O.
Being a kinky hair,natural extreme curly hair girl,I have used alot of "smoothing" shampoos in my time from the very expensive to least expensive this is by far the best I've tried and the price is right. It's also one of the best smelling shampoos I've had. Right after shampooing  my hair was noticeably softer and was super smooth,and it was alot easier to do my detangling routine. I can't express how much of an amazing product this is 5 stars for sure.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Let me preface this by saying I usually only wash my hair 2x per week- I have a normal/oily scalp that I don't like putting product on or overwashing. I received the TRESemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo for free and after testing it out for a couple months, I feel like I have a lot of great things to say! I really liked the TRESemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo because it made my hair very smooth and soft. I had less frizz and flyaways than before! This shampoo was great for days I decided to *finally* style my hair- brushing it was a breeze and it was very silky when I straightened my hair. This shampoo loses one star though because I felt my hair getting oily sooner than before I started using it-but nothing a little dry shampoo or baby powder couldn't fix!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Is this safe for color treated hair?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
My hair is curly and dry at the ends. I would like something that would help me keep it soft and hydrated, would this work for me?
Ruth S.
Ruth S.
Is this shampoo drying at the time of use?
Does this give extra shine and does it soften hair. My hair is flat and dull.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cambridge, MD
Does anyone know how this product is for naturally curly hair