BY TRESEMMÉ

• TRESemmè Keratin Smooth System helps you to achieve silky smooth hair that’s still full of natural movement

• Formulated with Keratin and Marula Oil, you can still enjoy 5 benefits in 1 system

• Use to fight frizz, detangle knots, boost shine, add softness and tame flyaways

• TRESemmè Keratin Smooth Shampoo helps to control frizzy hair without leaving hair looking dull

• Enjoy a smooth look and feel that moves as you do

• Follow up with TRESemmè Keratin Smooth Conditioner to smooth every strand

• Is this safe for color treated hair?3 Answers
  • I read all reviews and I think is perfect for me. Where I can buy...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how this product is for naturally curly hair 2 Answers
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
TRESemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo- I got to try this free from CrowdTap. This has marula oil in it and the claims are that it is anti-frizz, detangles, silky shine, soft feel, and tames fly-aways (when used with the conditioner and serum). I tried this with the conditioner, but not the shine serum. My hair might be a little less frizzy, but I think the frizz and fly-aways claims are more for the serum. The shampoo lathers up rich and luxurious and I felt like I was in a salon. My hair was not as tangled using this, even before I used the conditioner. I have never noticed shine to my hair, so I am not sure about this claim and I sampled the hair spray afterwards, so I cannot confirm the soft feel, though I would think that it is true. Overall, I really liked using this shampoo and it is much better than the one I am currently using.
Maritza R.
E Providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product complimentary from crowdtap. I used to have my hair relaxing with chemicals but now I have a natural curly hair but still with damage, sometimes I relax it with blower, so it makes my hair dry and frizzy. That's why I was excited to try this product because keratin helps to control frizz and also because it smells really good and just need a little bit to wash your hair, but I honestly didn't like how I felt the texture of my hair while I was washing it, it felt like it took off the oil and the hydration from my hair. Left my hair dramatically dried. I probably could recommend this product to a person with greasy hair.
Lucy M.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve been using this combo of shampoo and conditioner for 2 months and I love it. My hair is damaged and can be very dry especially at the ends. This has changed the game for me. It leaves my hair silky smooth and I only wash my hair every other day. Silky not oily I’m in love!
Yedith D.
Jacksonville , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great shampoo I love it. I have thick curly hair and since the first day I used this shampoo I loved it because it makes my hair so soft and sooo much easier to straighten it. So my hair feels like its naturally straight and I love that. 👍👍👍👍
Anna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I originally received this complimentary from Influenster, and I loved it so much it became my everyday staple! My hair feels smooth and soft, it's so shiny, and it's really lightweight! I will definitely be repurchasing it!
Caitlin S.
Allentown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair feels so much smoother and freeze free after starting to use this! Treseme is one of my go to brands but after using this one I regret not starting earlier! You can get a shampoo and conditioner pack at Sam's for the price of one!
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
TRESemm Keratin Smooth Shampoo is really awesome. I tried Tresemme before but I don't had luck with that brand until tried Keratin Smooth. My hair feel soft, clean and healthy. Also smell really good. I love how my hair look after 2 weeks using it 3 times a week. I have a wavy hair and work for me. Highly recommended. I received this product free from Crowdtap but all opinion are my own.
Cynthia S.
Baltimore
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is great. It smells great and has a lot of slip that makes it easy to detangle. Also, it helps with frizz. It has marula oil in it that makes the hair feel soft and manageable. I would definitely buy again.
Maddie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product for free from Influenster to review a while ago, but I haven't realized until now how good of a shampoo this is! After running out of this product I switched to another brand of shampoo, so I realized just how clean it made my hair!
Megan P.
Lockport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my first time using this product and so far I️t has worked really well. My hair does not seem nearly as frizzy as I️t was before and I️T-shirt an affordable buy.
Valentina B.
My hair is curly and dry at the ends. I would like something that would help me keep it soft and hydrated, would this work for me?
Danielle W.
Is this safe for color treated hair?
Does this give extra shine and does it soften hair. My hair is flat and dull.
Ludmila M.
Puerto San Julián
I have hair with waves, that shampoo can leave it limp?
Brittany C.
Cambridge, MD
Does anyone know how this product is for naturally curly hair