BY TRESEMMÉ

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

• TRESemmè Keratin Smooth System helps you to achieve silky smooth hair that’s still full of natural movement

• Formulated with Keratin and Marula Oil, you can still enjoy 5 benefits in 1 system

• Use to fight frizz, detangle knots, boost shine, add softness and tame flyaways

• TRESemmè Keratin Smooth Shampoo helps to control frizzy hair without leaving hair looking dull

• Enjoy a smooth look and feel that moves as you do

• Follow up with TRESemmè Keratin Smooth Conditioner to smooth every strand

• I read all reviews and I think is perfect for me. Where I...2 Answers
  • Is this safe for color treated hair?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know how this product is for naturally curly ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Antonina M.
New York
I have used this shampoo for the past 3 years, it does exactly what it claims. It really gives me smooth! Soft! frizz free! SHINEY hair.

This is a great shampoo for girls who want help with cutting down on the heat because it helps achieve straighter hair on its own. My hair is straighter, fine, long, and past my butt. This helped my hair grow because with this shampoo I only have to use the blow dryer to straighten out the back of my hair. Other than that I am pretty much heat free = less damage = healthier hair! :) i dont need to use conditioner, I always pair this shampoo with the shine serum for the absolute best results.
Maritza R.
I got this product complimentary from crowdtap. I used to have my hair relaxing with chemicals but now I have a natural curly hair but still with damage, sometimes I relax it with blower, so it makes my hair dry and frizzy. That's why I was excited to try this product because keratin helps to control frizz and also because it smells really good and just need a little bit to wash your hair, but I honestly didn't like how I felt the texture of my hair while I was washing it, it felt like it took off the oil and the hydration from my hair. Left my hair dramatically dried. I probably could recommend this product to a person with greasy hair.
Lucy M.
Fresno, CA
I’ve been using this combo of shampoo and conditioner for 2 months and I love it. My hair is damaged and can be very dry especially at the ends. This has changed the game for me. It leaves my hair silky smooth and I only wash my hair every other day. Silky not oily I’m in love!
Anna W.
I originally received this complimentary from Influenster, and I loved it so much it became my everyday staple! My hair feels smooth and soft, it's so shiny, and it's really lightweight! I will definitely be repurchasing it!
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
This shampoo and conditioner are match made in heaven for people with dry hair. It helps lock moisture in for smoothness and silliness that lasts for days. Plus the added benefits of marula oil also ensures the hair stays healthy and feels healthy. This product is affordable, and readily available in your local drugstore.
Paige W.
Hanford, CA
Love this shampoo and I think I have written about twenty reviews on it because it is that good. I love this shampoo and conditioner set because it leaves my hair squeaky clean with a great shine and bend
Caitlin S.
Allentown, PA
My hair feels so much smoother and freeze free after starting to use this! Treseme is one of my go to brands but after using this one I regret not starting earlier! You can get a shampoo and conditioner pack at Sam's for the price of one!
Savannah M.
Ann Arbor
this is the best smelling shampoo from this brand for sure! the scent lasts and it really moisturizes the ends of my hair. its way better than the other treseme shampoos, i always buy this specific one.
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
This is my all time favourite shampoo! I used to bleach my hair all the time and ended up taking a break, (literally, my hair broke off) and this was the only product to bring my hair back to life. I 100% credit this product to the revamp of my luxurious feeling hair. Any time I use a different shampoo I can feel the difference in my hair. This shampoo is the absolute best!
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner!  I just tried it out as I usually use the anti-breakage kind but I think this really does a better job with my stubborn hair.  It is very long, very thick, and hard to manage but this shampoo and conditioner makes all the frizz smooth out!
Mayra A.
La Mesa , CA
Is this shampoo worth buying
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
My hair is curly and dry at the ends. I would like something that would help me keep it soft and hydrated, would this work for me?
Does this give extra shine and does it soften hair. My hair is flat and dull.
Ludmila M.
Puerto San Julián
I have hair with waves, that shampoo can leave it limp?
Danielle W.
Is this safe for color treated hair?

back