TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Smoothing Crème Serum uploaded by antonia r.TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Smoothing Crème Serum uploaded by Claudia L.TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Smoothing Crème Serum uploaded by Jennifer R.

BY TRESEMMÉ #46 in Hair Serums

Controls Frizz for up to 48 Hours Smoothes Frizz and Illuminates Shine Our Philosophy br From our origins in salons around the world, TRESemme has always been driven by a simply truth: all women deserve to look fabulous without spending a fortune. That is why we are dedicated to creating hair care and styling products that are salon quality without the salon price. Salon inspired and tested products that help you create your own style and experience that salon feeling every day. This Product br TRESemme Keratin Smooth Smoothing Creme Serum smoothes away frizz and boosts shine. This lightweight formula controls frizz and fly-aways without weighing hair down, so you can enjoy shiny, satin-smooth hair all day long.

Buy on Amazon
Alex A.
Alex A.
Cupertino, CA
This product was pretty effective on my hair and it really was not all that pricey. I did not end up using the conditioner and shampoo from this line but i still felt as though it worked on my hair, which is black, runes on the thicker side and is normally very frizzy. This really did tame my frizz and controlled everything. The only con i had with it was the smell, but it's something that i can easily overlook for how well it works.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
San Angelo, TX
I love TRESemmé products in general, because they are a good brand and won't break the bank. I love this product for smoothing my frizzy hair- it's lightweight and smells awesome! It won't leave your hair oily, which is good because my hair is naturally oily anyway. You can also buy this at Walmart, so you don't have to go to a salon or specialty store, which is a bonus for me! I would definitely recommend this product.
Paula L.
Paula L.
Humble, TX
Looove this product! I usually go really easy (and cheap) on the shampoo department, but when it comes to conditioning my hair I do use and rotate different products, and this one ranks amongst my favorites. It leaves my hair looking so soft and smooth! It doesn't really do much about the frizziness and that's a bummer but I think my frizzy hair is beyond repair anyway. Great product.
antonia r.
antonia r.
I love this product, i put it in my hair after i get out of the shower and after I straighten my hair and it makes it feel smooth I recommend it for anyone with dry hair 😌 or when you're at the beach and your hair doesn't feel so great after you get out of the water put this in your hair dry or wet and it makes it so soft and also pretty shiny . my number 1 hair product
Gertyra S.
Gertyra S.
Cincinnati, OH
I applied the Tresemmé Meratin Smooth Smoothing Cream Serum to my dry hair before styling. I must say this product did everything I imagined to control my access friz that I deal with on a daily. While controlling the friz I did see a nice amount of shine to my hair throughout the day which won this product over for me. I will be purchasing again in the future for sure
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Jackson, NC
PERFECT! My hair is always dry and boring, after getting this in a little pouch for a free sample I fell in love with it. Smoothing Creme Serum works wonders with my hair. After using it when my hair is wet then blow drying it, my hair looks like it was never dead and it looks healthy and feels so soft. LOVE IT!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Windham, OH
I have been using this product for only a short time and it seem to last a through my entire day. I use it with my mousse to keep my hair hydrated. It is easy to find in stores and at a good price. I work a little better than some other keratin products I have tried. I would recommend this product to others
Kiersten B.
Kiersten B.
Land O Lakes, FL
I had bought this to help keep my hair smooth and shiny after using the flat iron. My hair is always frizzy, but using this product fixed that. Made my hair nice and smooth and helped keep it straight throughout the whole day, and thats normally hard to keep. So I definitely recommend this product!
Ginelle W.
Ginelle W.
Bloomington, MN
This is my go to smoothing serum. I love that it's affordable and works well. It leaves my hair smooth and not sticky or oily. I like that it has a subtle scent and smells nice on my hair. I have short curly hair and this product helps me tame all my fly aways. I would use it again.
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
Columbia, SC
This serum right here smells great and helps with all the frizz. I have curly hair that tends to frizz up a lot so after a shower, this is my go to. I don't even have to use a lot, a small dab is all I need. It also helps my hair stay smooth and gives it a fresh scent all day.
Kendra P.
Kendra P.
Greensboro, NC
Both my boyfriend and I have thick frizzy hair. Mine is very curly. He asked for an anti-frizz serum for Christmas, would you guys recommend this?