BY TRESEMMÉ

"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6178821"";"

• I've been using this product, but I've been wondering if ...1 Answers
  • How do you find the TreSemme products??1 Answers
  • Does this prevent frizz??1 Answers
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shine Serum
  • "Although this doesn't take away all the frizz it definitely does a great job without making your hair look oily." in 2 reviews
  • "I paired it with the new 7 day keratin shampoo and conditioner and the new serum as well so that might have made my experience different but I really liked it." in 1 review
  • "I only use a small amount on my dry hair after I've dried and used my flat iron." in 1 review
  • "We tried with her daughter who has straight hair and light fly aways but it didnt help her either." in 1 review
  • "I have very thick curly hair and every three months I get it smoothed." in 1 review
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
I love this brand because it makes my hair easy to work with, smell good, and look good! I found they released this keratin shine serum and HAD to try it out! I have straight, and a little bit oily hair so k only use this on my ends. I’ve been using this for about a month now and my hair does seem to have a little more shine to it! I find that this makes my hair a little bit more manageable and is the perfect pick-me-up on boring hair days. The only reason this isn’t 5 stars is because this works a lot like your average serum and there wasn’t anything that drastically blew me away. But overall, great hair product for a good price of around $5!
Desirae Y.
I gave this 3/5 stars because I’m not a huge fan of serums. However, I have curly/wavy hair and whenever I blow dry or straighten it, I use this afterwards to provide shine and eliminate any unruly and fussy frizz and it seems to works well. I also use this when I don’t have much time, but my hair needs something.This product was given to me by a friend after being used a bit and after 5 months I still have quite a bit so I would say it’s long-lasting. I can’t speak on the price, but I know TreSamme offers salon quality for affordable prices which is fantastic for my pocket book!
Cecilia L.
Surprisingly really good! I bought this to add some shine, based on the recommendation of a blog and it did that and more! I have naturally very curly, frizzy hair that I heat style. I usually get keratin treatments twice a year but haven’t gotten one this summer. My hair gets crazy frizzy and the curls start to come through once I step outside with the heat & humidity but now that I’ve been using this before I blow dry, my hair is smooth and STAYS smooth all day. No frizz, no curls. I’m really surprised that this works as well as it does considering it’s $5!
Rachel K.
N Arlington, NJ
Love love love this product. I have fine hair that burns easily from flat ironing. I've gone thru many hair protecting products and this has beat them all. Works better than most expensive hair salon brand products I've tried. It not only protects my hair from daily hair dryer and flat iron but also gives my hair a stronger look with NO OILY build up. People with fine hair will know what I'm talking about
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I absolutely loved this keratin hair serum! When I had quite a bit of blonde color in my hair, my hairstylist recommended using products with keratin in them to keep the colored portion of my hair healthy and soft. So of course I went out and bought the entire line of keratin products from tresemme.. it smells wonderful, kept my hair shiny, soft and manageable and my hair didn’t feel or appear damaged from coloring when using this. I would apply this to the bottom 2/3 of my hair while it was still wet. If you’re looking for hair products with keratin that are reasonably priced, I highly recommend trying this hair serum!
Kendy '.
Washington
I love the smell! Its super lightweight and It's not greasy like other products I've used in the past. My Hair is dark and natural curly so it doesn't weigh down and it gives my hair a nice sheen and neither does it leave my hair feeling dry.I highly recommend trying this product out!
Daisy M.
This serum is one of my hidden secrets. I share this secret with many but people need to know about this. This product is very effective. I use it on my natural straight hair to give a sleek look but also use it to add shine when I curl my hair. I would definitely recommend this product.
Shelby B.
savannah, Mo
One of my favorite go to serum! It smells amazing and my hair feels healthier every time I use it. I have a lot of people ask me what kind of perfume I'm wearing and I tell them its not a perfume and its actually a hair serum by Tresemme.
Aimee P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Tresemme Keratin Smooth does smooth hair & keep it shiny- but beware that it only takes a VERY small amount. If you use too much, which isn’t much at all, then your hair may look too shiny (aka greasy). I have thick, very dry hair & as long as I only use a tiny bit, it works well, but I’m not sure I’d recommend it for any one who may have thin or oily hair.
Since you only need a small amount, it does last a very long time, which make the cost extremely reasonable.
Sarah O.
Oxford
I really like this serum! It adds a glossy shine to your hair without the oily residue that others leave behind. My pet peeve is shine products that make you feel like your hair is dirty after you just washed it. This definitely leaves a clean feel while adding a nice shine!
June B.
Oak Harbor , OH
I get Keratin treatments on my hair every 4 to 5 months. With this product take the place of that or help them last longer?
Kerri R.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this feel greasy when applied? Does it smell nice? I would love too find a smoothing serum that doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy afterwards.
Jacqueline A.
Does this weigh down your hair?
Giuli S.
I have been looking for a product for my damaged hair dead ends but I also need to take care of my oily roots... I have heard good things about this product. Has anyone tried and with hair similar to mine? How did it go?
Chandler B.
Would this help eliminate frizz but not make my hair look oily?