Hair CareHair ProductsHaircare SetsTRESemmé
Keratin Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner Twin Pack

TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner Twin Pack

Keratin Smooth products from TRESemme, infused with keratin, a protein that is the main component of hair and nails, leave hair sleek and shiny while eliminating frizz. Products from this line help transform hair from root to tip, allowing you to achieve smooth results at home.

I recently found out Tressme TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner Twin Pack is causing people's hair to fall out, being that it was my go to shampoo , is there any brands you would recommend to replace it?
Is this good or no ?
Start your review of TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner Twin Pack!
Tina I.
Conway, AR
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner Twin Pack uploaded by Tina I.
This shampoo/conditioner set smells really good. I have thick course hair that frizzes very easy. After using this for a week I noticed my hair not being as frizzy
Jenna F.
Bethpage, NY
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner Twin Pack uploaded by Jenna F.
I love a product that is going to protect my hair and add the extra level of smooth and shine. This product does just that!
rosemary C.
Phoenix, AZ
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner Twin Pack uploaded by rosemary C.
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner Twin Pack uploaded by rosemary C.
Well I’ve used it before and will never use again. I’ve lost so much hair && honestly I don’t know why Influenster sent it to me when they are in the middle of a lawsuit. Not a fan at all. Ruined my color
Keyline D.
Cleveland, OH
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner Twin Pack uploaded by Keyline D.
This shampoo was great for my colored treated hair. It left my hair smooth, silky and manageable and it was much easier to blow dry and straighten my super dry hair. The smell of this shampoo is fantastic!!! I would definitely get this product and recommend it to my friends and family.
Kara K.
Merrillville, IN
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner Twin Pack uploaded by Kara K.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really liked this formula, I have wavy frizz prone hair and it made it look amazing. Honestly the only reason i stopped using it was Amazon pulled it off their subscribe and save. #tresseme #shampoo #conditioner #colortreatedhair #frizzy #wavyhair
Angela S.
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner Twin Pack I love the Tresemme Keratin ❤ I have long hair with color and using this keeps my hair soft and silky. It smells wonderful and the price at Walmart is pretty inexpensive. The packaging is nice and I will definitely purchase again. Definitely recommend!
Tanialle G.
Grand Forks, ND
I am all about good smells. Also Keratin is wonderful for hair so that is a plus. Tresemme is very affordable and pretty affective it doesn't ever leave build up in your scalp. I like to change my shampoo and conditioner every month so I rotate this. I use it about 2 or 3 times a year for about a month. I definitely recommend.
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
I've always used Redken, but recently started looking into all this Keratin hype. I decided to give this a shot as it was cheap and had good reviews. It seems to work well, but the consistency and amount you need reminds me more of a cheaper box store brand than a higher end salon brand. All in all, good bang for the buck though.
Candis D.
Wallins Creek, KY
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner Twin Pack uploaded by Candis D.
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner Twin Pack uploaded by Candis D.
Wonderful you all its got my hair feeling great and this is my daughter she also used it and this is her when she got home after work look at the shine its gave her hair and mine I mean if you live in the same house you use the same shampoo and conditioner. Right? Especially if its your baby and her baby. But yes its a great great product ty influenster
Ashley F.
Madison, AL
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner Twin Pack uploaded by Ashley F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Do you want the softest hair you’ve ever had in your entire life? Smoothest hair? Tangle free hair? SHINEY hair? This is the stuff 🥰🥰🥰
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashli T.
Thurmont, MD
il y a 5 mois
Jennifer D. il y a 4 mois
Eh..I have found many ppl who use things w keratin already have hair issues to begin with. I would bet most would have happened no matter what they used...easier to blame a product...
freebie L.
il y a 8 mois
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner Twin Pack ? Has anyone tried this and does it work to make hair smooth and straight
Marissa E. il y a 7 mois
I e used tresemme for years and I absolutely love it!
africa R.
Lawrence, MA
il y a un an
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner Twin Pack ? TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner Twin Pack I need a product for my dry hair, can Tresemme Keratin help with my dryness???
Tanialle G. il y a 8 mois
Keratin is good for damaged hair. I think it would work great for dry hair. I don't see why it wouldn't work. My friend damged her hair from bleaching it and Keratin helped her hair alot.