BY TRESEMMÉ

Want hair that's smooth, straight and easy to style? Use the shampoo specifically formulated to leave your hair gorgeously sleek and manageable. The TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner system transforms your hair, making it gorgeously sleek with less frizz, smooth and easy to style.

• I have been looking for a shampoo that will help me to sa...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer C.
I have really thin hair and it breaks really easily it gets damaged ends and I have oily scalp. I bounce around from shampoo to shampoo just hoping to find that 1 product I've went really cheap I've went really expensive, but it either dries my hair out at the ends and does the oil control or adds too much oil to the end so then I end up having an oily scalp. I can't win! But TRESemme actually has a really great line and at a very affordable price. I keep coming back to it, I really like their conditioners for the price they do the job. My hair doesn't have static after using, it feels really nourished and smooth and just it looks great when it's done, I have a natural shine to my hair without looking oily. I don't notice that within a couple of hours my hair looks oily or I have to put it up it's just a really great product.
jewelz p.
Los Angeles , CA
This strengthening formula did help the breakage in my hair and it smells great but I do have a major complaint, it weighed my hair down far too much. If I would try to style it after using it it would t keep the curls and when I would straighten it it would give me very flat hair. On days I knew I just wanted clean hair I would use it and just braid it. In that way I loved it!
𝖒𝖆𝖞𝖈𝖊𝖏𝖊𝖆𝖓 J.
Hammond
i love the smell ! i buy this product sometimes but i now use a higher end shampoo and conditioner . It’s only about 5 or 6 dollars at dollar general or walmart , so it’s very affordable ! i usually buy it if i can’t afford my other shampoo and conditioner!
Ana V.
illinois
I been using tresemmé shampoo/conditioner for years now:) i love how soft it leaves my hair & makes it even stronger &stop falling... also the smell is very soft & not strong at all
Olguiisz P.
Me encanta, tiene un olor espectacular y te deja el cabello súper suave y con brillo, I love it, it has a spectacular smell and it leaves your hair super soft and shiny, excellent. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Ashley M.
White Plains, MD
My hair was really thin at one point , I was losing a lot while showering ! Once I started using this with the coordinating conditioner my hair started to strengthen again ! And it smells amazing !!
Sherry W.
York, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Eh. I’m not entirely sure if I like this product or not. I have very oily skin and hair and I must wash my hair daily or else it’s extremely overly greasy. In the summer, I shower twice daily. This shampoo seemed to kind of dry my ends out a little and my hair seemed a little flat. Might try again with a deep conditioning treatment.
Christina M.
Torrance, CA
Purchased at: Target
I tried this keratin smooth line years ago to try to tame my wavy/frizzy mane. I think it helped a little bit, it not enough to make me purchase again. At the time I remember it being pricey and the bottles were so small. I’d be willing to give it another shot possibly in the future.
Lei N.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the smell of this shampoo. It’s slightly sweet and perfumey. The keratin I feel was too strong for my hair though as I noticed my hair strands would feel tougher than usual, not soft and supple but almost wire like. I still use it though for the smell.
Rebecca H.
Philadelphia
Tresemme shampoos don’t do much for my hair. I feel like I need to use way more product than I do for other brands to feel the same level of clean. I also didn’t notice any difference between this Keratin focused shampoo and other tresemme shampoos.
Nichole M.
Iva, SC
I have been looking for a shampoo that will help me to save money by not going to the salon for a keratin treatment. Will this shampoo be like going to the salon?