BY TRESEMMÉ #35 in Shampoo

Want hair that's smooth, straight and easy to style? Use the shampoo specifically formulated to leave your hair gorgeously sleek and manageable. The TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner system transforms your hair, making it gorgeously sleek with less frizz, smooth and easy to style.

• I have been looking for a shampoo that will help me to sa...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Claire H.
Mount Pleasant
This is a great inexpensive shampoo! I don’t have the matching conditioner but the shampoo itself is good! After using, my hair is much more vibrant and shiny. I’ve always had smooth hair but when it comes to my natural hair (curls/waves) it tends to be less smooth bc of all the frizz and what not. But after using this it’s so smooth and it did decrease some of my frizz! I’m a person with EXTREMELY frizzy hair so I always still have some but this definitely did help. My hair also feels so much more moisturized and doesn’t look as dead anymore!
jewelz p.
Los Angeles , CA
This strengthening formula did help the breakage in my hair and it smells great but I do have a major complaint, it weighed my hair down far too much. If I would try to style it after using it it would t keep the curls and when I would straighten it it would give me very flat hair. On days I knew I just wanted clean hair I would use it and just braid it. In that way I loved it!
Brandi A.
Macon
This product gives your hair a rich look and keeps your hair smooth. It makes your hair very easy to brush. Compared to the off the wall name brands this is the best product. It has a nice scent and is long lasting. I am very satisfied with this product. I would definitely buy this product again. It’s very affordable. I would definitely suggest this product to other people to buy it and use it.
Cassie T.
This shampoo is okay! It does clean your hair very well; however, I feel like it dries out my hair. I use the conditioner alone with this product and the two together leave my hair clean but not smooth or soft as much. The scent of this shampoo is also extremely strong and perfumey. I prefer sweet or vanilla scents!
Charlize B.
Dublin
This is a good brand but si wouldn't say its the best. It is affordable and does the job but doesn't really hydrate my hair. The thing I like about thos shampoo is because it doesn't moisturize so much it actually ends up keeps my hair cleaner for a little longer without looking oily.
Bayley C.
Love love love this stuff! It makes your hair strong and silky and doesn’t make it super oily by any means. I would definitely recommend this product. However, if you’re on a budget, Walmart (the equate brand) makes a similar shampoo that works just almost as well.
Gilmarys E.
Boca Raton
El mejor que he probado ! Da un efecto extra liso y saludable. Es mucho más fácil secarlo con la secadora de cabello ya que queda más liso y manejable
The best I've tasted! It gives an extra smooth and healthy effect. It is much easier to dry with the hair dryer as it is smoother and more manageable
_Makeup.Revs_
it makes my hair so soft and healthy and gives it the nutrients it needs the main concern it targets would be it is for dry hair. i think it’s best for both it works for both either away i would but it again and again
meg F.
Ravenna
I’m not much of a hair care person, but for the price I like to use this brand. It will leave my hair feeling soft and has a very nice scent. It makes my hair easier to straighten once it dries, and would recommend it to those who straighten as well.
Jinger Tylee E.
Middletown, PA
My favorite shampoo! I have thick wavy hair that is generally oily on top and dry on the ends. This works to even my hair out. It smells like the shampoo used at the hair salons so nothing too strong but it does last. It’s great for frizzy hair too!
Nichole M.
Iva, SC
I have been looking for a shampoo that will help me to save money by not going to the salon for a keratin treatment. Will this shampoo be like going to the salon?