BY TRESEMMÉ

Find shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments at Target.com! Want hair that s smooth, straight and easy to style? Use the shampoo specifically formulated to leave your hair gorgeously sleek and manageable. The tresemme keratin smooth shampoo and conditioner system transforms your hair, making it gorgeously sleek with less frizz, smooth and easy to style.How it works. The formulation: this gentle, lower-sulfate* shampoo is infused with smoothing keratin. The effect: the tresemme keratin smooth shampoo and conditioner system transforms your hair, making it gorgeously sleek with less frizz, smooth and easy to style.How to use. 1. Apply to wet hair and gently massage the.

• I have been looking for a shampoo that will help me to save money...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Marinda B.
YES! YES! YES! The Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner are my FAVORITE products by TRESemmé. The scent of this shampoo is to die for! I bought this at SAM's Club. I am so highly satisfied in this product that I continue to buy it in bulk (bulk bottles last me about 9months each). It smooths my flyaway prone hair and adds luster, shine, and strength!
Khadega W.
Being the true Keratin junkie that I am, I was eager to try this product out and to my surprise it worked just as well as my $44 shampoo that I got from the hair salon. It keeps my hair strong soft and silky. Only thing that you should keep in mind is, keratin infused products work better on keratin treated hair.
Reyna F.
miami, FL
olor agradable , deja mi pelo super suave tambien veo que me queda mas liso, a diferencia de otros que me lo deja un poco crespo y rizado . la linea completa es mucho mas factible y hay mayor brillo y laciado.
me gusta utilizarlo mas cuando me paso la plancha queda perfecto
Julie H.
Ontario, CA
One of my favorite shampoos. Leaves your hair really silky and shiny. Gentle. Doesn't strip my hair dye. Smells great.
Great price, and last a long time. A little goes a long way. My hair feels fresh and clean after using this. And the pump makes life easier.
Cristina C.
Pipestone, MN
Definitely one of my favorite shampoos. I get at sams and it cones with tye conditioner i used it when my hair was colored packaging not so special but it cones with pupms for each which i love easier access and usually ight amout highly recommend
Brooke P.
Evansville, IN
I have really thick hair so finding a good shampoo that helps strengthen it and keeps it workable is important to me. This shampoo does just that! This is the only shampoo I have bought for 3 months now. My hair is so strong and workable!
Olga D.
Hemet, CA
It has always been hard for me to find a shampoo and conditioner that not only smells good but leaves my hair feeling soft fizz free and moisterized I'm very happy i decided to buy the shampoo and conditioner its a five star product
Erin S.
Henryville, PA
I am loving Tresemme's Keratin shampoo. Not only does it make my hair feel softer and look silkier but the smell is amazing!! I always feel like I am fresh out of the salon after using Tresemme Keratin shampoo and conditioner.
Lizzie Y.
Palm City, FL
I love this shampoo (and the conditioner that pairs with it)! It does a great job getting rid of product build up and making my hair feel really clean. It Is also super affordable and accessible at any drugstore!
Rachel N.
I loved this product! It made my hair soft and clean without that dry and brittle damage. Definitely one of the closer products to salon hair products. Treseme is always pretty reasonably priced and well sized.
Nichole M.
Iva, SC
I have been looking for a shampoo that will help me to save money by not going to the salon for a keratin treatment. Will this shampoo be like going to the salon?