Add a Photo

By TRESEMMÉ

Find shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments at Target.com! Want hair that s smooth, straight and easy to style? Use the shampoo specifically formulated to leave your hair gorgeously sleek and manageable. The tresemme keratin smooth shampoo and conditioner system transforms your hair, making it gorgeously sleek with less frizz, smooth and easy to style.How it works. The formulation: this gentle, lower-sulfate* shampoo is infused with smoothing keratin. The effect: the tresemme keratin smooth shampoo and conditioner system transforms your hair, making it gorgeously sleek with less frizz, smooth and easy to style.How to use. 1. Apply to wet hair and gently massage the.

Photos (14)
Candace W.
Candace W.

I am crazy about this shampoo! First of all, the pump bottle format is awesome, because I am able to leave it up in the shower caddy and just pump out what I need, without worrying about the bottle slipping through my fingers or dropping it on my toes, etc. (I know that's silly, but I do it all the time with other products, as I'm super clumsy!) Secondly, it really does help keep my hair much smoothr and less frizzy. Finally, this is one of the first shampoos I've ever been able to use that kept my hair really clean for more than 24 hours. I used to have to wash it every day because it would get oily, and it was really annoying. With this shampoo I've found that I can wash it every other day or so and it still looks great. I love this stuff!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.

I used tresemme shampoo and conditioner for the first time in my life a couple of months ago. It was awful. It smelled good, it looked fairly good, and it overall seemed to be doing a good job. Until my hair started falling out and breaking. I have very little baby hair around my forehead area. When using this all of a sudden I was noticing huge chunks of hair around my face that were much shorter than the res of my hair. The pieces were about two inches long. I noticed this when I put my hair in ponytails and there would be chicks sticking straight up. This shampoo was the only thing I was doing different to my hair. It was awful. I'd stay away from this. It may feel good short term but it is doing irreparable damage in the long term
Alexis J.
Alexis J.

I love this product so much I got the shampoo and conditioner just to try because everything else that I've tried with Keratin has done wonders to my hair (which is curly/wavy and frizzy) I have problems with my split ends and dryness but since I've been using this my hair stay silky all the time even between washes it's not frizzy or oily. My curls and waves stay soft. I'm almost out and I will definitely be buying this product again!
Sara V.
Sara V.
Pittsburgh, PA

This is my favorite shampoo. I have been using tresemme shampoo for about 15 years and I received this in a set for Christmas a few years ago. I haven't gone back. It makes my hair SO sleek and shiny and frizz free. I use it with the keratin smooth conditioner and heat spray and the three together have become my go to hair routine. It's very affordable as well, I like to buy it in the two pack at Sams Club.
Holly G.
Holly G.
Westmoreland, NH

My hair feels healthy and well cleaned while using this. I would have given it more stars, except the pump broke within a few days! I had it on the side of the shower and wasn't lifting the bottle with the pump or anything like that - I pushed it one day and while the pump was releasing the spout came off in my hand. For that reason, I probably won't buy this again.
Marinda B.
Marinda B.

YES! YES! YES! The Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner are my FAVORITE products by TRESemmé. The scent of this shampoo is to die for! I bought this at SAM's Club. I am so highly satisfied in this product that I continue to buy it in bulk (bulk bottles last me about 9months each). It smooths my flyaway prone hair and adds luster, shine, and strength!
JoAnna R.
JoAnna R.
Moore, OK

Great shampoo for the price. If you are looking for something that won't break the bank this is a good choice. However I recommend switching it up every now and then and using a clarifying shampoo between bottles as I've noticed my hair will accumulate some buildup even when rinsed multiple times when using this for extended periods.
Khadega W.
Khadega W.

Being the true Keratin junkie that I am, I was eager to try this product out and to my surprise it worked just as well as my $44 shampoo that I got from the hair salon. It keeps my hair strong soft and silky. Only thing that you should keep in mind is, keratin infused products work better on keratin treated hair.
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Largo, FL

On the week off that I am not using the 7 day keratin treatment I am using the keratin smooth shampoo. I buy it at my local publix. It last a long time and makes my hair stay super smooth! I have super thick hair so this helps a ton. I am very satisfied with Tresemme and will keep buying this shampoo.
JING C.
JING C.
Brooklyn, NY

TRESemme Keratin Smooth Salon Pump Shampoo is a great shampoo. It been around for so long that's it been creating new shampoo to easy my needs and comfort. I hear other people been using this shampoo that I have to try it. It was a great shampoo. Can't wait to wash my hair again
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Iva, SC

I have been looking for a shampoo that will help me to save money by not going to the salon for a keratin treatment. Will this shampoo be like going to the salon?

Join Now