BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme Keratin Smooth Keratin Smoothing Shampoo transforms hair to be sleek and easy to style while reducing frizz for flawless hair. see more...

• I heard that keratin infused shampoos are suppose to help your ha...1 Answers
  • I have curly corse hair and wondered how this would work on my hair1 Answers
  • Would your recommend it for short hair?2 Answers
nicole p.
Harwinton, CT
First off, unless you have easily manageable hair, any product off the shelf like this, won't work. I have super thick, curly, frizzy, unruly hair, and I have not found ONE SINGLE product that does what it says it will. This may be good for really thin, frail hair, but will leave your hair feeling greasy. I've used other keratin products before, and I honestly do have to say, tresemme, you have failed again.
Ruby L.
Ocala, FL
I love my Keration Smoothing Conditioner but not the Shampoo, it leaves my hair feeling harsh and leaves it tangled. It does its job cleaning the scalp but after lathering and rinsing and continued rinsing it feels as thpugh it leaves residue of the shampoo.
Jeanette M.
I love Tresemme shampoos but this one is amazing, my hair felt silky soft after one use, omg the smell is wonderful, I get several complaints on my hair after using this. The price is reasonable. It never left my scalp feeling itchy or heavy with residue.
Mya Z.
Rialto, CA
This is an amazing shampoo!! It's not only good for your hair because of all the nutrients but it leaves you hair silky smooth! You can buy this product in your local Walmart or Target. I definitely recommend you to buy this product!!!
Leila F.
Seminole, TX
I live in a dry climate and really struggled to find a shampoo that gave my hair volume and kept it static free! This stuff works wonders! I'll definitely be using it again.
Janette G.
Sarasota, FL
I'm glad I finally found something to smooth out my hair. Love this conditioner. It leaves a great smell on your hair that last a while.
Morgan F.
Orient, ME
Love this product! Leaves my hair silky and smooth with no oily residue! The product is very affordable too!
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
TRESemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo- I got to try this free from CrowdTap. This has marula oil in it and the claims are that it is anti-frizz, detangles, silky shine, soft feel, and tames fly-aways (when used with the conditioner and serum). I tried this with the conditioner, but not the shine serum. My hair might be a little less frizzy, but I think the frizz and fly-aways claims are more for the serum. The shampoo lathers up rich and luxurious and I felt like I was in a salon. My hair was not as tangled using this, even before I used the conditioner. I have never noticed shine to my hair, so I am not sure about this claim and I sampled the hair spray afterwards, so I cannot confirm the soft feel, though I would think that it is true. Overall, I really liked using this shampoo and it is much better than the one I am currently using.
Hannah W.
Jacksonville, FL
Just finishing up my third bottle of this shampoo, and I can not say enough good things about how healthy it makes my hair feel. Friends have gone and bought it after using it. After 8 weeks in between highlights and daily heat styling my hair dresser didn’t need to cut any dead ends off... the good comments about my hair from using this shampoo go on and on. I have loved the salon quality of Tresemme hair products, but the Keratin line by far exceeds all other great experience I had with the brand!
Subira J.
Athens, GA
I remember when I received this product in a box from Influenster, I was surprised. The only thing I had ever heard about Jarret saying was that it was used to smooth hair and as a natural curly girl this was not something that was exciting for me. But after I used it I realized that this shampoo not only clarifies but it also moisturizes. He did smooth, but what it did was move smooth out frizz. My Curls were not compromised , it smells good, and I feel like I can use it once every two weeks to combat frizz and also to keep my hair in check!
Jorge F.
Would your recommend it for short hair?
Dolly S.
Edgewater, FL
I have curly corse hair and wondered how this would work on my hair
Courtney M.
Gallatin, TN
I heard that keratin infused shampoos are suppose to help your hair grow, is that true? Does this shampoo help with hair growth? I want my hair longer and healthier and I am trying to find a good shampoo and conditioner combination to give me the healthier hair I desire.
Miranda D.
Tampa, FL
How well does this work for anyone with wavy/curly hair and flyaways?