BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme Keratin Smooth Keratin Smoothing Shampoo transforms hair to be sleek and easy to style while reducing frizz for flawless hair. see more...

• I heard that keratin infused shampoos are suppose to help your ha...1 Answers
  • I have curly corse hair and wondered how this would work on my hair1 Answers
  • Would your recommend it for short hair?2 Answers
Hannah W.
Jacksonville, FL
Just finishing up my third bottle of this shampoo, and I can not say enough good things about how healthy it makes my hair feel. Friends have gone and bought it after using it. After 8 weeks in between highlights and daily heat styling my hair dresser didn’t need to cut any dead ends off... the good comments about my hair from using this shampoo go on and on. I have loved the salon quality of Tresemme hair products, but the Keratin line by far exceeds all other great experience I had with the brand!
Subira J.
ATHENS, GA
I remember when I received this product in a box from Influenster, I was surprised. The only thing I had ever heard about Jarret saying was that it was used to smooth hair and as a natural curly girl this was not something that was exciting for me. But after I used it I realized that this shampoo not only clarifies but it also moisturizes. He did smooth, but what it did was move smooth out frizz. My Curls were not compromised , it smells good, and I feel like I can use it once every two weeks to combat frizz and also to keep my hair in check!
Rachel U.
Hawthorne, CA
One noticeable about this shampoo is the scent, it is also infused of macaraguan oil. I love the scent it smells like the shampoo from hair salon. My hair condition is straight but it's dry. I used this shampoo and finish it with Tresemme conditioner, after applying the shampoo, I noticed that my hair is softer and really smells good but the scent is not that long lasting.
jenn v.
White Plains, NY
I really like the Keratin in this brand. It really leaves my hair smooth and fish frizz-free. I really like how it leaves my hair straight without having to use a flat iron.
manuelapotter P.
San Antonio, TX
I have thick long very curly hair and it's been frizzy and very tangled. This shampoo with adding the conditioner gets my hair perfectly smooth, less frizzy and it's easy to comb through. The price can't be beat for the amount you get and I tend to find them on sale. TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusing Shampoo
Laura B.
This is a pretty decent cheaper shampoo. It’s my sulfate free, but they say it’s fewer sulfates so it’s gentler. The keratin helps smooth curls and frizz so you’re left nice and smooth. It smells good and clean. It’s not overpowering.
Brae W.
I do like this, it doesn't work like the expensive brands. But it does leave your hair smelling good and a little smoother, I have thick wavy hair and colored. I would recommend if you want something that is inexpensive.
molly w.
I have very curly and frizzy hair. This shampoo and conditioner keep my hair under control with minimal additional products needed. It’s not too expensive either which I appreciate. Definitely would recommend this.
Jenna E.
Parkersburg, WV
I received this product for free to sample from Influenster, and have purchased it a couple more times since. The scent of the shampoo and conditioner is outstanding, and it doesn’t leave my hair feeling like it’s coated in something after I use it.
Hazel S.
Jacksonville , FL
This is an amazing shampoo. I can tell when I don't use it. My hair feels clean without feeling stripped and so soft. I love using this with the keratin conditioner as well. I'd recommend this to anyone.
Jorge F.
Would your recommend it for short hair?
Dolly S.
Edgewater, FL
I have curly corse hair and wondered how this would work on my hair
Courtney M.
Gallatin, TN
I heard that keratin infused shampoos are suppose to help your hair grow, is that true? Does this shampoo help with hair growth? I want my hair longer and healthier and I am trying to find a good shampoo and conditioner combination to give me the healthier hair I desire.
Miranda D.
Tampa, FL
How well does this work for anyone with wavy/curly hair and flyaways?