BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme Keratin Smooth Keratin Smoothing Shampoo transforms hair to be sleek and easy to style while reducing frizz for flawless hair. see more...

• I heard that keratin infused shampoos are suppose to help your hair...1 Answers
  • I have curly corse hair and wondered how this would work on my hair1 Answers
  • Would your recommend it for short hair?2 Answers
nicole p.
nicole p.
Harwinton, CT
First off, unless you have easily manageable hair, any product off the shelf like this, won't work. I have super thick, curly, frizzy, unruly hair, and I have not found ONE SINGLE product that does what it says it will. This may be good for really thin, frail hair, but will leave your hair feeling greasy. I've used other keratin products before, and I honestly do have to say, tresemme, you have failed again.
Ruby L.
Ruby L.
Ocala, FL
I love my Keration Smoothing Conditioner but not the Shampoo, it leaves my hair feeling harsh and leaves it tangled. It does its job cleaning the scalp but after lathering and rinsing and continued rinsing it feels as thpugh it leaves residue of the shampoo.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
I love Tresemme shampoos but this one is amazing, my hair felt silky soft after one use, omg the smell is wonderful, I get several complaints on my hair after using this. The price is reasonable. It never left my scalp feeling itchy or heavy with residue.
Mya Z.
Mya Z.
Rialto, CA
This is an amazing shampoo!! It's not only good for your hair because of all the nutrients but it leaves you hair silky smooth! You can buy this product in your local Walmart or Target. I definitely recommend you to buy this product!!!
Leila F.
Leila F.
Seminole, TX
I live in a dry climate and really struggled to find a shampoo that gave my hair volume and kept it static free! This stuff works wonders! I'll definitely be using it again.
Janette G.
Janette G.
Sarasota, FL
I'm glad I finally found something to smooth out my hair. Love this conditioner. It leaves a great smell on your hair that last a while.
Morgan F.
Morgan F.
Orient, ME
Love this product! Leaves my hair silky and smooth with no oily residue! The product is very affordable too!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Trenton , ME
I tend to be a bit of a snob when it comes to hair products, and Tresemme is a brand I tend to associate with a drugstore-quality product as opposed to a salon-quality product. That being said, this shampoo and conditioner works just as well (if not better) than Redken All Soft, and it's about half the price. I actively abuse my hair (highlights, blow dry, flat iron) on an almost daily basis. This shampoo and conditioner helps to mitigate some of the damage I inflict without causing buildup. In addition, it smells very clean and fresh. Highly recommended!
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
I find that this shampoo helps make my hair stronger so that it doesn't break as much. My hair breaks off at the ends bc it is so damaged. This shampoo really moisturized my hair and repaired it to where it was healthy again. You can find these at pretty much any drugstore and the price isn't bad at all. If you struggle with dry or damaged hair, give this one a try!
trasey T.
trasey T.
Lancaster
This conditioner made my hair super soft. I usually have tangles and naps everywhere when getting out of the shower or bath, but with this I barely had any. I would sleep on my hair and wake to a head still mostly nap free. People asked all the time what kind of shampoo and conditioner I used because my hair was so smooth. A big recommendation for this one!!
Jorge F.
Jorge F.
Would your recommend it for short hair?
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Tampa, FL
How well does this work for anyone with wavy/curly hair and flyaways?
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Gallatin, TN
I heard that keratin infused shampoos are suppose to help your hair grow, is that true? Does this shampoo help with hair growth? I want my hair longer and healthier and I am trying to find a good shampoo and conditioner combination to give me the healthier hair I desire.
Dolly S.
Dolly S.
Edgewater, FL
I have curly corse hair and wondered how this would work on my hair