BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme Keratin Smooth Keratin Smoothing Shampoo transforms hair to be sleek and easy to style while reducing frizz for flawless hair. see more...

nicole p.
nicole p.
Harwinton, CT
First off, unless you have easily manageable hair, any product off the shelf like this, won't work. I have super thick, curly, frizzy, unruly hair, and I have not found ONE SINGLE product that does what it says it will. This may be good for really thin, frail hair, but will leave your hair feeling greasy. I've used other keratin products before, and I honestly do have to say, tresemme, you have failed again.
Ruby L.
Ruby L.
Ocala, FL
I love my Keration Smoothing Conditioner but not the Shampoo, it leaves my hair feeling harsh and leaves it tangled. It does its job cleaning the scalp but after lathering and rinsing and continued rinsing it feels as thpugh it leaves residue of the shampoo.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
I love Tresemme shampoos but this one is amazing, my hair felt silky soft after one use, omg the smell is wonderful, I get several complaints on my hair after using this. The price is reasonable. It never left my scalp feeling itchy or heavy with residue.
Mya Z.
Mya Z.
Rialto, CA
This is an amazing shampoo!! It's not only good for your hair because of all the nutrients but it leaves you hair silky smooth! You can buy this product in your local Walmart or Target. I definitely recommend you to buy this product!!!
Leila F.
Leila F.
Seminole, TX
I live in a dry climate and really struggled to find a shampoo that gave my hair volume and kept it static free! This stuff works wonders! I'll definitely be using it again.
Janette G.
Janette G.
Sarasota, FL
I'm glad I finally found something to smooth out my hair. Love this conditioner. It leaves a great smell on your hair that last a while.
Morgan F.
Morgan F.
Orient, ME
Love this product! Leaves my hair silky and smooth with no oily residue! The product is very affordable too!
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
Recieved this product along with the conditioner for reviewing purposes through influenster and I've been loving it! It has made my hair super silky smooth and really helped tame my baby hairs/frizzy fly aways. I also really enjoy the scent. Will definitely be repurchasing and would recommend 😊
lakira T.
lakira T.
BRONX, NY
Love this. stuff got it at cvs and will be using again. My hair is really thick and never get straight but this stuff is the best i will definitely going to purchase this again. TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusing ShampooTRESemmé Keratin Smooth/Marula Oil Conditioner
Breanna M.
Breanna M.
westland
This is my favorite shampoo. This shampoo controls frizz & leaves my hair silky/ smooth. It smells soooo good and it lasts awhile for how much it's worth. Love love love and would recommend to anyone!
Jorge F.
Jorge F.
Would your recommend it for short hair?
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Tampa, FL
How well does this work for anyone with wavy/curly hair and flyaways?
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Gallatin, TN
I heard that keratin infused shampoos are suppose to help your hair grow, is that true? Does this shampoo help with hair growth? I want my hair longer and healthier and I am trying to find a good shampoo and conditioner combination to give me the healthier hair I desire.
Dolly S.
Dolly S.
Edgewater, FL
I have curly corse hair and wondered how this would work on my hair