BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme Keratin Smooth Keratin Smoothing Conditioner transforms hair to be sleek and easy to style while reducing frizz for flawless hair. see more...

Sabryna F.
Webster, NY
If you're the type of person that doesn't think spending $30 on a bottle of salon quality conditioner is worth it, then this is the stuff for you. It's super affordable but is the closest to salon quality as you can get for this price. It definitely leaves my hair smoother than other similarly priced conditioners, but nothing works as well as salon quality. I have said it before and I will say it again, you need to be willing to spend the money to get salon quality results.
Christine M.
Victorville, CA
TRESemme Keratin Smooth Keratin Smoothing Conditioner is definitely my to go to conditioner. I would not use any other conditioner just the fact they wouldn't work. When I apply this my hair in instantly smoother and tangle free.
Subira J.
Athens , GA
The shampoo of the keratin line is pretty amazing. But the conditioner… Not so much. It’s pretty regular. It’s your typical drugstore conditioner for your hair. If you were going to travel and you didn’t have time to pack your favorite I guess you can throw this in. It’s good to use it after you come out of the pool because it is moisturizing and smoothing. But I wasn’t really impressed by this
Cassandra N.
Montgomery, AL
Just started using this line this week and I am in love. The shampoo lathers up exponentially- so I only need a small amount- and the conditioner is ultra moisturizing. When I style my hair it is silky smooth and has a great shine. Love this line
manuelapotter P.
San Antonio, TX
I love this conditioner. My hair literally gets so tangled (being thick, curly and long) that you can't comb through it unless I have the right conditioner. This one is perfect and my hair stays smooth but also not too soft so my curls still look great! TRESemmé Keratin Infusing Conditioner
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
It leaves your hair feeling smooth and soft.. however i didn’t rate it 5 stars because there are other keratin hair conditioner products that made my wavy hair straight. But it’s price is reasonable. Bought it months ago and i still have a lot of product in it.
Emily I.
This is my all time favorite conditioner. It is inexpensive compared to other brands. It is so smoothing to my hair that is thick and long. I love it sooo much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family! Will buy again for sure.
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
TRESemme Keratin Smooth Conditioner- I got to try this free from CrowdTap. This has marula oil in it and the claims are that it is anti-frizz, detangles, silky shine, soft feel, and tames fly-aways (when used with the shampoo and serum). I tried this with the shampoo, but not the shine serum. My hair might be a little less frizzy, but I think the frizz and fly-aways claims are more for the serum. The conditioner is thick and luxurious, but not as rich as some others I have tried. I would say this is somewhere in the middle as far as conditioners go in that area. My hair was not tangled at all after using this, better than other conditioners I've tried. I have never noticed shine to my hair, so I am not sure about this claim and I sampled the hair spray afterwards, so I cannot confirm the soft feel, though I would think that it is true. Overall, I really liked using this conditioner and it is much better than the one I am currently using. I would need to use this a few more times before deciding if I like it better for the detangling aspect or another brand based on the thickness of the conditioner when using it.
Jennifer G.
EL PASO, TX
This is my number one conditioner it leaves my hair really good! And i always use it it just works good. Lol smells nice doesnt leave my hair oily or dry and it helps with long hair so it doesnt tangle a lot
Rosa R.
Use this when coloring my hair with arctic fox fantasy hair colors. Makes my hair super soft and smell great. Blend easily with the color and allows for nice application.