BY TRESEMMÉ

Want to control unmanageable locks? Looking for the perfect product to smooth and tame your frizz? Step up TRESemmé Keratin Smooth. TRESemmé Keratin Smooth brings frizz calming innovation to the fore to give you up to 48 hours of frizz control. Infused with Keratin for hair that’s silky smooth but still full of natural movement. see more...

• Which shampoo do u like TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusin...2 Answers
  • TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusing Shampoo TRESemmé Kerati...1 Answers
  • Is this product is perfect for first time rebond???? TRES...2 Answers
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusing Shampoo
  • "I have your typical, thick frizzy hair that does not like to obey lol Needless to say, this shampoo works amazing at taming your wild locks and gives you smooth, silky hair thay looks and feels great!" in 7 reviews
  • "I immediately stopped using the product and my hair fall was still continuing, but at a decreasing rate." in 6 reviews
  • "I got this in a voxbox and i really liked the product it made my hair soft and frizz-Free really recomend only thing i didnt like was the smell but other thank that 2 thumbs up👍👍" in 5 reviews
Amber W.
Murray, UT
This shampoo isn't bad. Tresemme is my favorite brand if I'm buying cheaper shampoo. It smells alright and cleans good. It leaves my hair feeling pretty smooth. (: I like that it's made with Marula oil.
Lorna W.
With the exception of a few of their lines, Tresemme really doesn't seem to agree with my hair and this one had the same problem, making my hair greasy around a day sooner than usual. I was also disappointed that I didn't see much difference in terms of frizz or smoothness. I have hair that can be a little frizzy and wild and didn't notice a difference after using this shampoo for a while.

The benefit of this shampoo for me is that the price is pretty good. Like other Tresemme's you get a pretty big bottle, so if this works well with your hair, it's great value. Scent wise, it's pretty similar to the majority of Tresemme shampoos, with a salon smelling, slightly sweet smell that isn't too strong, but does last through to next wash.

Note: I used this in conjunction with TRESemmé Keratin Smoothing Conditioner
Mikaila M.
Santa Cruz
A life saving shampoo! Wow this stuff is amazing!! After searching for the perfect shampoo for my newly color treated hair I tried over 5 different brands before coming to this gem! This product lathers perfectly in my hair and makes me feel like I’m ready to take on the world!
pink g.
Salmiya, Hawally
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusing Shampoo  This shampoo is one of the best shampoos that I have used from Tresemme. This shampoo smells so good! and it left my hair clean yet not dry.I love this shampoo when combined with the Keratin Smooth conditioner! It smooths out my hair, detangles and makes a big difference.
SHUBHRA A.
Hi! This is Shubhra here and I am here to review the product by TRESemmé which is the TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo. So I have been using this product for a very long time. I'll start with the impact it gave to my hair. My hair have grown longer since I have started using the shampoo. I has made my hair smoother , softer and longer and shiny as you can see in the picture I uploaded. It smells good. I found it better than the other shampoo I used before. It has kept my hair safe even after I had my highlights done. Irecommend using the shampoo and the conditioner together so your hair stay safe and smooth for a longer time.
Thank You So Much for your time. Please leave a comment if you liked my review and hit the like button.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
Made my hair feel super amazing. I usually pass on this brand when I’m in the store and don’t blink an eye doing so- but I impulsively bought the new collection and I’m impressed!
Ercilia Z.
Love this shampoo! Smell so good and clean my hair really well! I recommend it for oily hair
Shenee' M.
Marmora, NJ
I shyed away from tresemme products for some time but as yo date TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusing Shampoo is now one of my favourites .. very cleansing , smells really good and great shine .
Sandra C.
Barranquilla
I love this brand because I feel with more smooth and strong hair, besides that I control the frizz of the hair, it smells very good and its texture is smooth. I like the size and quantity of product that comes. simply recommended.
BETSY R.
This shampoo works so good for my dry curly frizzy hair. I was and rinse and helps to keep my hair more straight .
Megan T.
Dorchester, MA
Is the actual shampoo clear, or is it thick and white? Thicker shampoos tend to make my hair really greasy, but I really want to try this one!
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
What about the smell of this shampoo??
Carol V.
Pasadena, CA
I know some of their hair products, but is it pricey?
Michelle M.
Sullivan City, TX
Is this any good what does it conpare to can you tell the difference
Kayla K.
Cottonwood, AZ
Any one else use all of the products from this line?