BY TRESEMMÉ

Want to control unmanageable locks? Looking for the perfect product to smooth and tame your frizz? Step up TRESemmé Keratin Smooth. TRESemmé Keratin Smooth brings frizz calming innovation to the fore to give you up to 48 hours of frizz control. Infused with Keratin for hair that’s silky smooth but still full of natural movement. see more...

• Which shampoo do u like TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusin...2 Answers
  • TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusing Shampoo TRESemmé Kerati...1 Answers
  • Is this product is perfect for first time rebond???? TRES...2 Answers
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusing Shampoo
  • "I have your typical, thick frizzy hair that does not like to obey lol Needless to say, this shampoo works amazing at taming your wild locks and gives you smooth, silky hair thay looks and feels great!" in 7 reviews
  • "I immediately stopped using the product and my hair fall was still continuing, but at a decreasing rate." in 6 reviews
  • "I got this in a voxbox and i really liked the product it made my hair soft and frizz-Free really recomend only thing i didnt like was the smell but other thank that 2 thumbs up👍👍" in 5 reviews
Nimisha J.
Bengaluru
thus product definitely does what it claims. It smoothes and softens the hair , makes it straight and very manageable, frizz-free hair all day. but they use a lot if chemicals so I'm sceptical about buying it again
Dakota S.
I really like this Shampoo. It keeps my hair looking and feeling smooth and shiny. It lathers up very nicely, and you don't have to use a lot of it at once. I love how it smells too! I use the conditioner as well, and together they keep my hair looking and feeling awesome!
Charlotte T.
Melksham
Love this shampoo makes my hair so smooth and feel so clean and lightweight. It is so affordable but so good for the price I use this everyday and I love it so much!!
Yoyo s.
It cleans my hair deeply and keep my hair straight and healthy and keeps a little wavy on my hair too.. I like it alot
Vanessa V.
Not a heavy fragrance which is great. The texture felt silky. After washing and using the conditioner and drying my hair felt very smooth and manageable.
Linoucha N.
dThe Keratin Smooth Deep Treatment Masque R64.99 comes in a 300ml tub and is my favourite! The masque is infused with keratin and contains silicones and deep conditioning ingredients that replenish each strand for salon smooth hair. It has a great silky texture and you only need to apply a small amount at the end of the 3-step cleansing process. It can be used weekly and is advised to be left on for 3-5min. Still deciding if I will use it weekly or every second week.
Joyce P.
Gulfport, MS
This shampoo saved my hair! It was such a hot frizzy mess before I used this to scrub it down. I like the consistency of the shampoo and TRESemme's wonderfully sized bottles. That smooth sensation is too real!
ղɑվɑ օ.
The hair at volume level actually noticed it stronger, although it already has volume that arrives. I noticed my hair stronger and a huge growth.
Teela C.
Liberty
Ugh. Amazing shampoo. Didn’t even have to use conditioner after! Tames frizz, adds shine, and it is super affordable! High quality product for very low cost. Also helps repair damaged hair and smells amazing!
Laura M.
Winnipeg
This shampoo and conditioner combination smells good. I’m not sure how it actually benefits my hair though, I haven’t noticed a difference in my hair since I’ve used it. Hopefully it’s working and not doing harm!
Megan T.
Dorchester, MA
Is the actual shampoo clear, or is it thick and white? Thicker shampoos tend to make my hair really greasy, but I really want to try this one!
Carol V.
Pasadena, CA
I know some of their hair products, but is it pricey?
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
What about the smell of this shampoo??
Michelle M.
Sullivan City, TX
Is this any good what does it conpare to can you tell the difference
Kayla K.
Cottonwood, AZ
Any one else use all of the products from this line?