BY TRESEMMÉ

Want to control unmanageable locks? Looking for the perfect product to smooth and tame your frizz? Step up TRESemmé Keratin Smooth. TRESemmé Keratin Smooth brings frizz calming innovation to the fore to give you up to 48 hours of frizz control. Infused with Keratin for hair that’s silky smooth but still full of natural movement. see more...

• Which shampoo do u like TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusin...2 Answers
  • TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusing Shampoo TRESemmé Kerati...1 Answers
  • Is this product is perfect for first time rebond???? TRES...2 Answers
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusing Shampoo
  • "I have your typical, thick frizzy hair that does not like to obey lol Needless to say, this shampoo works amazing at taming your wild locks and gives you smooth, silky hair thay looks and feels great!" in 7 reviews
  • "I immediately stopped using the product and my hair fall was still continuing, but at a decreasing rate." in 6 reviews
  • "I got this in a voxbox and i really liked the product it made my hair soft and frizz-Free really recomend only thing i didnt like was the smell but other thank that 2 thumbs up👍👍" in 5 reviews
Sarah G.
Melrose Park, IL
This Shampoo and Conditioner line is now my favorite!!!

I have tried every shampoo and conditioner out there. In fact I spent $70 one time on 2 small bottles of shampoo and conditioner because it was supposedly the best...(it wasn’t lol!).

I was standing in the grocery store line one day and realized I forgot to get shampoo and conditioner and didn’t have time to run to my usual store to grab it...next to me was a bin for a value shampoo and conditioner pack of this line for $9.99.

I was desperate and grabbed it...and boy was I in for a happy surprise!

This is literally the first shampoo and conditioner I’ve used that my hair STILL smells absolutely wonderful after heat styling my hair. Typically I blow dry and use a straightener and my hair has the yucky heat styled hair smell to it...but not with this stuff!

My hair is light, bouncy, lots of volume and smells sooooo wonderful!! My husband made fun of my because he caught me several times smelling my own hair (hahaha I’ve stopped doing that as I realized it was probably weird looking 🤣😂)

Anyway love this and will keep using it for awhile!
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I absolutely loved this keratin infused shampoo! When I had quite a bit of blonde color in my hair, my hairstylist recommended using products with keratin in them to keep the colored portion of my hair healthy and soft. So of course I went out and bought the entire line of keratin products from tresemme.. it smells wonderful, kept my hair clean, soft and manageable and my hair didn’t feel or appear damaged from coloring when using this. If you’re looking for hair products with keratin that are reasonably priced, I highly recommend these!
Michelle S.
Memphis, TN
I've been using this shampoo for about 2 Weeks and my hair is not as frizzy as it used to be, it leaves it really soft and has a nice scent. My hair almost looks like it's straightened! I got it at Sam's club for about $10 (shampoo and conditioner)
Nicole J.
Mt Sterling, KY
This product works well to keep hair shiny. It smells great and the price is good also. The only issue is that my hair seems to get more oily when I used this, and typically I go several days between washes because I have such thick hair.
Brittney V.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is an awesome drugstore shampoo! For the price, I really don’t think you can find a better shampoo. This helps to combat my frizz & helps keep my unruly hair under control. I will definitely be repurchasing this product
Carmen D.
I’ve been using this shampoo for a month and I’m not a huge fan. It is making my hair greasy. It’s way too creamy for my taste. I will must likely not repurchase but the smell is great. It is the reason why I bought it.
Courtney R.
N Palm Beach, FL
My favorite shampoo and conditioner! I’ve been using it for years and took a break when my hairdresser said to try a more expensive brand which didn’t compare at all to tressemme. It’s light and has made my hair and curls bouncy again
Nafeeza M.
Phoenix
I am using this shampoo since 1 month.i have bought it from Walmart.they were many other products of tresemme but as it was specified keratin smooth I choose this shampoo because my hair is always frizzy.
When I wash my hair with this shampoo I felt smooth.after 4 to 5 washes their was a change and I like my hair now it’s less frizzy and I would recommend the use of tresemme conditioner along with shampoo for best results.
Devon L.
I absolutely love this product! My hair is fine and tangles easily, and it is also extremely frizzy! This shampoo tames the frizz and eliminates the tangles better than the expensive products I’ve used in the past.
Alexa L.
Circleville, OH
I tried this shampoo a few years ago with the matching conditioner and I have continued to use them since. They completely changed my hair. It used to be really dry, frizzy, and dull. After using this shampoo my hair became a lot more soft, shiny, and less frizzy. I would highly recommend this product! It’s a bit more expensive than a traditional drugstore shampoo, but if you can afford it, the results are worth it.
Megan T.
Dorchester, MA
Is the actual shampoo clear, or is it thick and white? Thicker shampoos tend to make my hair really greasy, but I really want to try this one!
Carol V.
Pasadena, CA
I know some of their hair products, but is it pricey?
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
What about the smell of this shampoo??
Michelle M.
Sullivan City, TX
Is this any good what does it conpare to can you tell the difference
Kayla K.
Cottonwood, AZ
Any one else use all of the products from this line?