BY TRESEMMÉ

Want to control unmanageable locks? Looking for the perfect product to smooth and tame your frizz? Step up TRESemmé Keratin Smooth. TRESemmé Keratin Smooth brings frizz calming innovation to the fore to give you up to 48 hours of frizz control. Infused with Keratin for hair that’s silky smooth but still full of natural movement. see more...

• Which shampoo do u like TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusin...2 Answers
  • TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusing Shampoo TRESemmé Kerati...1 Answers
  • Is this product is perfect for first time rebond???? TRES...2 Answers
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusing Shampoo
  • "I have your typical, thick frizzy hair that does not like to obey lol Needless to say, this shampoo works amazing at taming your wild locks and gives you smooth, silky hair thay looks and feels great!" in 7 reviews
  • "I immediately stopped using the product and my hair fall was still continuing, but at a decreasing rate." in 6 reviews
  • "I got this in a voxbox and i really liked the product it made my hair soft and frizz-Free really recomend only thing i didnt like was the smell but other thank that 2 thumbs up👍👍" in 5 reviews
Shanea D.
Devine, TX
When I use drug store brands I like this one because it makes my hair feel a little bit more healthier especially since it’s practically fried from all the harsh dye I use with it. It has a great smell and leaves my hair feeling a little more lively
Jessica B.
San Jose, CA
Affordable haircare! When I first tried this product I had the mind set that it wouldn't be good because it was less expensive than the others. But honestly, it's been more effective than some of the other $30+ brands I've purchased. Keeps frizz low and hair hyrdated. Love the smell as well!
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
I splurge for this cause it's so workers it. It helps tame my beast of longhair, and makes it smooth and silky. I wish it had a nicer smell, but I can live without that.
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
This is one of my favorite brands for shampoo and conditioner. My hair is very curly, dry and coarse so I have to be super selective about the products that I apply to my hair. This one makes it very soft and smell really good. I buy this often.
Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
I always use this brand shampoo and I’ve tried almost every one I’m sure. Someone recommended me to try the one with keratin so I did. I was not disappointed. It works great on my hair. It also helps keep it soft and helps with the tangles.
Jillian L.
Howard Beach, NY
Awesome shampoo! It’s great because it gives you the keratin smoothness you want without actually getting the keratin. Only down side is that once you stop using it, your hair becomes less smooth. But I loved it and I would use it again!
Kyana M.
Midwest city , OK
I recently started using this due to the ends of my hair being extremely dry and damaged and I have to say I really enjoy it. It makes my hair smooth and soft where most seem to suck the little bit of moisture from the tips that I have.
Heather C.
Parsons, WV
The first several times I used this shampoo it seemed to work very well. Left my hair clean and smooth, smelled great as well. But towards the end of the bottle, although my hair felt clean and soft, it was back to looking dry and dull.
Laura B.
This is a pretty decent cheaper shampoo. It’s my sulfate free, but they say it’s fewer sulfates so it’s gentler. The keratin helps smooth curls and frizz so you’re left nice and smooth. It smells good and clean. It’s not overpowering.
Allison S.
This product smells good. It’s relatively cheap. I use it with the conditioner too. It leaves hair soft even before using the conditioner. So many times shampoo can seem like it dries the hair out and you NEED to use conditioner - not this product though.
Megan T.
Dorchester, MA
Is the actual shampoo clear, or is it thick and white? Thicker shampoos tend to make my hair really greasy, but I really want to try this one!
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
What about the smell of this shampoo??
Carol V.
Pasadena, CA
I know some of their hair products, but is it pricey?
Michelle M.
Sullivan City, TX
Is this any good what does it conpare to can you tell the difference
Kayla K.
Cottonwood, AZ
Any one else use all of the products from this line?