BY TRESEMMÉ

Want to control unmanageable locks? Looking for the perfect product to smooth and tame your frizz? Step up TRESemmé Keratin Smooth. TRESemmé Keratin Smooth brings frizz calming innovation to the fore to give you up to 48 hours of frizz control. Infused with Keratin for hair that’s silky smooth but still full of natural movement. see more...

• Which shampoo do u like TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusin...2 Answers
  • TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusing Shampoo TRESemmé Kerati...1 Answers
  • Is this product is perfect for first time rebond???? TRES...2 Answers
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusing Shampoo
  • "I have your typical, thick frizzy hair that does not like to obey lol Needless to say, this shampoo works amazing at taming your wild locks and gives you smooth, silky hair thay looks and feels great!" in 7 reviews
  • "I immediately stopped using the product and my hair fall was still continuing, but at a decreasing rate." in 6 reviews
  • "I got this in a voxbox and i really liked the product it made my hair soft and frizz-Free really recomend only thing i didnt like was the smell but other thank that 2 thumbs up👍👍" in 5 reviews
Mikaila M.
Monterey, CA
A life saving shampoo! Wow this stuff is amazing!! After searching for the perfect shampoo for my newly color treated hair I tried over 5 different brands before coming to this gem! This product lathers perfectly in my hair and makes me feel like I’m ready to take on the world!
Francis O.
Hoffman Est, IL
Tresemme is one of my favorite hair products brand. It doesnt pull out my hair like pantene. This specific formula leaves my hair soooo incredibly smooth and healthy looking. The smell is also really good.
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
My usual shampoo. I love the way this smells. It makes my hair feel so much better, even after one wash. It is an affordable shampoo to alternate with something more expensive like Wella.
Katie K.
Pfafftown, NC
One of my favorite shampoo collections! The keratin leaves my hair feeling so smooth and easy to brush once I get out of the shower. Smells good, makes my hair look good and feel good
𝖒𝖆𝖞𝖈𝖊𝖏𝖊𝖆𝖓 J.
Arnaudville , LA
My absolute favorite shampoo. I love the smell and it’s weird too say but it brings back some memories.. It makes my hair super soft which is great and it’s also very adorable. Of course i will continue to buy this product.
Arial F.
Dallas, TX
Bought this shampoo and conditioner after using OGX Ever Straight for some time while also getting keratin treatments. I’ve only been using it for one week but I love it so far. My hair lost a lot of volume from the keratin but with this shampoo and conditioner it’s smooth, straight, but still has bounce. New favorite for sure!
Julianna M.
97386
This product smells so wonderful! It’s what made me what to purchase it. After using this product for a few months now I can say that it’s the best shampoo out there! Makes my hair so silky & smooth plus it smells beautiful! So happy with the results from this product, I would absolutely recommend this to friends & family!
Nicole F.
Cullowhee
Purchased at: Walmart
This shampoo smells amazing and helps my hair repair itself. It is the best drugstore shampoo that I have ever used and I honestly have not wanted to stop using it since the first time I bought it!
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
Made my hair feel super amazing. I usually pass on this brand when I’m in the store and don’t blink an eye doing so- but I impulsively bought the new collection and I’m impressed!
Heather H.
Oktaha
This Shampoo not only makes my hair feel great and smooth, but it also smells amazing. My split ends were getting pretty bad and this shampoo helped restore my hair to its natural and healthy element. I have been hooked on this product for months now and stalk up at Sam’s with the big bottles so I never run out.
Megan T.
Dorchester, MA
Is the actual shampoo clear, or is it thick and white? Thicker shampoos tend to make my hair really greasy, but I really want to try this one!
Carol V.
Pasadena, CA
I know some of their hair products, but is it pricey?
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
What about the smell of this shampoo??
Michelle M.
Sullivan City, TX
Is this any good what does it conpare to can you tell the difference
Kayla K.
Cottonwood, AZ
Any one else use all of the products from this line?