Dani M.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely loved this keratin infused shampoo! When I had quite a bit of blonde color in my hair, my hairstylist recommended using products with keratin in them to keep the colored portion of my hair healthy and soft. So of course I went out and bought the entire line of keratin products from tresemme.. it smells wonderful, kept my hair clean, soft and manageable and my hair didn’t feel or appear damaged from coloring when using this. If you’re looking for hair products with keratin that are reasonably priced, I highly recommend these!