Hannah W.
Jacksonville, FL
Just finishing up my third bottle of this shampoo, and I can not say enough good things about how healthy it makes my hair feel. Friends have gone and bought it after using it. After 8 weeks in between highlights and daily heat styling my hair dresser didn’t need to cut any dead ends off... the good comments about my hair from using this shampoo go on and on. I have loved the salon quality of Tresemme hair products, but the Keratin line by far exceeds all other great experience I had with the brand!