BY TRESEMMÉ

Our Philosophy: From our origins in salons around the world, Tresemme has always been driven by a simple truth: all women deserve to look fabulous without spending a fortune. That is why we are dedicated to creating hair care and styling products that are salon quality without the salon price. Salon inspired and tested products that help you create your own style and experience that salon feeling every day.

• Is this product is perfect for first time rebond???? TRESemme Ker...1 Answers
  • What's the best shampoo that has keratin in it? Be the first to answer!
  • i am looking for a shampoo for my dry and frizzy hairs i have bee...2 Answers
Cindy P.
Cedar City, UT
If your hair is frizzy and unmanageable, TRESemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo is for you! I have thin, straight hair that tends to get oily so I have to wash it every day. This shampoo leaves my hair feeling smooth without stripping it of natural oils. It smells nice. I feel like this bottle will last me forever so I think this product is a good value. I am also using other products in this line and love the results. I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Crowdtap. All opinions are my own.
Carissa P.
Dushore , PA
I always use this brand shampoo and I’ve tried almost every one I’m sure. Someone recommended me to try the one with keratin so I did. I was not disappointed. It works great on my hair. It also helps keep it soft and helps with the tangles.
Morgan H.
Portland, OR
Ever since I started using this I have found my hair to be even less high maintenance than usual. My hair is smoother and air dries looking smooth, making styling a breeze for busy mornings.
Jennifer R.
Yukon, OK
This shampoo is so good, especially when paired with the conditioner. It has a great smell. It leaves my hair feeling clean with no feeling of residue. It calms my frizz and my hair has a very smooth sleek look. I have waist length hair with damage on the last 8 inches or so. This shampoo makes brushing my hair a breeze. It definitely eases my tangles. I highly recommend!
Echo H.
Newton , KS
The only reason I bought it was to try it and I have really really curly hair and my scalp gets super oily like I wash my hair every day and it’s okay it’s not the best I probably wouldn’t buy again I’ve been struggling trying to find shampoo and conditioner to tame my friz and crazy hair! It’s not the worst but also not the best!
Leah W.
Agawam, MA
I have repurchased this a couple of times. I think it does make a difference in keeping my hair smoother. I don’t know that the scent is my favorite. But I think it works pretty well for the price. I like that I can find it with a pump.
Kayla W.
Pulaski, VA
My mom loves Tresemme products. I tried this shampoo and I think it does a pretty good job of cleaning your hair and it has a nice scent. But, for my curly hair I need something a little more moisturizing, so I use other brands.
Kelsey S.
Lordstown, OH
I have naturally curly hair and this is the only brand of shampoo and conditioner I can use on my hair. It tames it the best and keeps it the least frizzy over anything else
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
TRESemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo- I got to try this free from CrowdTap. This has marula oil in it and the claims are that it is anti-frizz, detangles, silky shine, soft feel, and tames fly-aways (when used with the conditioner and serum). I tried this with the conditioner, but not the shine serum. My hair might be a little less frizzy, but I think the frizz and fly-aways claims are more for the serum. The shampoo lathers up rich and luxurious and I felt like I was in a salon. My hair was not as tangled using this, even before I used the conditioner. I have never noticed shine to my hair, so I am not sure about this claim and I sampled the hair spray afterwards, so I cannot confirm the soft feel, though I would think that it is true. Overall, I really liked using this shampoo and it is much better than the one I am currently using.
Nicole O.
El Paso, TX
I am a personal fan of Tresemme products! I have tried many brands at my local stores and never really found one that works for my hair type. I have naturally, long, curly hair. This shampoo has keratin infused into the formula and makes my curls more relaxed and less frizzy. What I love the most about this product is the way it smells. My hair smells so good, and lasts a couple days after. Even my friends like the way my hair smells like fresh perfume. I like to buy my bottles at Sam's Club. You get two 32 oz bottles for like 10.00 and sometimes they even have them on same for 8 or 9 dollars. I use a lot of conditioner and need a big bottle, so it last longer.
Tasheen I.
ranchi
i am looking for a shampoo for my dry and frizzy hairs i have been suffering since a long time i have heard about this product alot. can any one tell me if it actually works for extremely dry and frizzy hairs??
Andrea C.
Clarksville, TN
Do you have hair color for this brand?
Jennifer S.
Quezon City
Is this product is perfect for first time rebond???? TRESemme Keratin Smooth Bundle 25oz Shampoo AND Conditioner
McKayla K.
I am going on a mission trip next month with some of my classmates. I am planning to purchase this product in bulk at Sam's Club. I have two questions.. One: Does this product work for all types of hair? Two: Do you have any complaints about this product? I want to purchase something that pleases all.
Asmae M.
Casablanca
Does Tresemme keratin smooth really makes your hair more soft?