BY TRESEMMÉ

Our Philosophy: From our origins in salons around the world, Tresemme has always been driven by a simple truth: all women deserve to look fabulous without spending a fortune. That is why we are dedicated to creating hair care and styling products that are salon quality without the salon price. Salon inspired and tested products that help you create your own style and experience that salon feeling every day.

Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Brockton, MA
TRESemme Keratin smooth shampoo is perfect for my daughters hair! With her naturally curly and ultimately frizzy hair. TRESemme Keratin smooth shampoo leaves with with an amazingly soft, beautifully shiny and wonderfully smooth set of locks. It was the perfect purchase from target. We are almost out so it looks like a trip to Target for some more TRESemme Keratin smooth shampoo is on order ;)
Paramjeet B.
Paramjeet B.
Somerset, NJ
I really like this product for my hair because it's salon quality, and it helps my hair stay smooth and silky. This product also comes with a keratin conditioner, along with a keratin smooth flat iron smoothing spray. If you use all three of these products, you will have nice and smooth, silky, hair. (BTW: USE THE SPRAY ON WET HAIR, NOT DRY!)
Leah R.
Leah R.
This shampoo did wonders for my hair, it's very thick and long and living in a hot climate I tend to sweat-a lot. It's not the cutest. This shampoo gives my roots volume and cleans my scalp very effectively. I would recommend it, the bottle size is big so it will last you a long time. My boyfriend and I both use with no complaints. 👍🏼
Kaiyla H.
Kaiyla H.
St Augustine, FL
I love this product so much! My hair feels absolutely amazing and smells wonderful. I use this doubled with the conditioner and my hair has repaired so much from where it used to be previously. My hair was very dry and damaged and now it's beautiful and people ask if I got it treated. Nope just used this! Definitely recommend!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Mission, TX
I absolutely love this shampoo. I used to have very frizzy dry hair & scalp before I started using the Keratin Smooth Tresemme. It gives my hair lots of volume and leaves my scalp clear of dandruff. It's a very reasonably priced shampoo. Feels like using a new shampoo each time. I will not go back to using anything else.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Monroe , NC
I started using this line of products from Tressemme when I realized how much damage I had done to it with heat and also coloring it. Since I have started using this product my split ends have not been as bad and my hair has grown longer because it's healthier. I am still using this product and others in this line.
Katy S.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Absolutely love this shampoo! I always look for keratin shampoos because I use heat products on my hair and it can get damaged easily. This product smells good, it makes my hair smooth and shiny and I have no split ends. I also noticed that my hair didn't fall so much like before since I started using this shampoo.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Simmesport, LA
I have been using this product for about a year now and it is great! I have naturally brown hair that is straight but I color it blonde. This product has long lasting effects that keeps my hair silky and smooth. It has met all of my expectations and beyond. I would definitely recommend this product!
Laura W.
Laura W.
Fort Fairfield, Maine
I'm still a bit iffy about this shampoo. I still have crazy frizz after using the system, and it unfortunately does not get my hair as clean as I'd want it to be. It does smell nice, so snaps to that, but over all it really disappoints me. It works on my mom though, so maybe it is just my hair type.
This stuff has helped my hair so much i have very short hair and it breaks off very easy but not now now my hair is storng and in not embarresed to go out and play i had very black dull hair and it was kinda think but then i got this and i love it also i buy it about 9 times in two mounths
Tasheen I.
Tasheen I.
ranchi
i am looking for a shampoo for my dry and frizzy hairs i have been suffering since a long time i have heard about this product alot. can any one tell me if it actually works for extremely dry and frizzy hairs??
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Clarksville, TN
Do you have hair color for this brand?
McKayla K.
McKayla K.
I am going on a mission trip next month with some of my classmates. I am planning to purchase this product in bulk at Sam's Club. I have two questions.. One: Does this product work for all types of hair? Two: Do you have any complaints about this product? I want to purchase something that pleases all.
Asmae M.
Asmae M.
Casablanca
Does Tresemme keratin smooth really makes your hair more soft?
Elisha S.
Elisha S.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
What's the best shampoo that has keratin in it?