TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusing Shampoo

Want to control unmanageable locks? Looking for the perfect product to smooth and tame your frizz? Step up TRESemmé Keratin Smooth. TRESemmé Keratin Smooth brings frizz calming innovation to the fore to give you up to 48 hours of frizz control. Infused with Keratin for hair that’s silky smooth but still full of natural movement.

is this product really causing hair loss? because i REALLY don’t need that
Do you want to know what to put in your shampoo to grow your hair? TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusing Shampoo ?
This shampoo works it’s magic?
Start your review of TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusing Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have your typical, thick frizzy hair that does not like to obey lol Needless to say, this shampoo works amazing at taming your wild locks and gives you smooth, silky hair thay looks and feels great!in reviews
I immediately stopped using the product and my hair fall was still continuing, but at a decreasing rate.in reviews
I got this in a voxbox and i really liked the product it made my hair soft and frizz-Free really recomend only thing i didnt like was the smell but other thank that 2 thumbs up👍👍in reviews
Jaclyn T.
Fairview Park, OH
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusing Shampoo uploaded by Jaclyn T.
This products controls my frizz and wavy hair pretty well compared to similar products. Lightly fragrant. Pairs well with the keratin conditioner.
Maria O.
Estero, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Son de mis lineas favorites de shampoo y acondisionadores me deja el cabello muy suave manejable y con una aroma muy delicioso.
Brittany S.
Pikeville, KY
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusing Shampoo uploaded by Brittany S.
This shampoo is such an amazing product pretty much for any hair style, but especially for dry and damaged frizzy hair. I use it almost 9 times out of 10 I'm using this on my daughter's hair as well as mine. It's an awesome product with great ingredients healthy for your hair, detangles, creates shine and softness thanks to keratin smooth with murula oil! Especially affordable for the price and ingredients this is a total Score. If u have not tried this shampoo and an alternative from your expensive one give it a shot bcuz when I did I was sooo surprised it done better than most of my expensive shampoos. My daughters hair and mine has never looked more beautiful, vivacious and healthy. I will always repurchase.
Stephanye O.
Newnan, GA
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusing Shampoo uploaded by Stephanye O.
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusing Shampoo uploaded by Stephanye O.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product ruined my life. I bought this last year on October/November since I thought it was a great option for my hair because it has keratin and it would help to keep my hair very straight. For the first couple of weeks I was obsessed with this product (and the conditioner included) because it does leaves your hair soft and also it makes your hair smell great for days. However, after my second month of use, my hair started to fall so much. I could be just in the shower under the water and there was a bunch of long hairs on the floor. I was very confused since this products TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusing Shampoo and TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Conditioner were the only new things I added in my routine so I made some research online and I found millions of people who were suffering from hair loss just after using this products! I went to my dermatologist and she told me to stop using this. Since then, my hair is not the same, is not as thick and strong as it used to. You can even tell that I don’t have full hair compared to how I was before. I’ve been taking supplements and using different medicines to recover my hair and I already have MONTHS trying to recover from this products and it makes me so sad and upset. Now my hair is thin, easy to break, and it’s just a nightmare. No, I would no recommend this to anyone. Please do some research before trying new products on your hair, don’t just make decisions out of 1-2 reviews, see the components the products have and if they are good or not. This product should not be in the market. (I’m adding pictures to make sure you guys see a difference) this product does not deserve one star. Trash.
Nicolette L.
Waco, TX
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusing Shampoo uploaded by Nicolette L.
Love using this on my daughters hair. She has very curly hair and it tends to dry out fast but with this shampoo and conditioner her hair looks great for 2+ days without any extra products. After the 4th day is when I wash her hair again because of the fact her hair isn’t oily.
Courtney L.
Fountain inn , SC
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusing Shampoo uploaded by Courtney L.
NOTHING COMPARES! This is the best shampoo ever. I’ve been using it for several years now
Eyder V.
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusing Shampoo uploaded by Eyder V.
I've been using this product for several months now and I love it. I straighten my hair everyday and it leaves it nice, soft and protected.
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusing Shampoo uploaded by Maribel M.
Me gusta agregar ingredientes extras a mis shampoo y el olor de este shampoo me ayuda a disimular un poco El olor de la cebolla morada ademas mantiene mi cabello fuera del frizz TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusing Shampoo
Anupama B.
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusing Shampoo uploaded by Anupama B.
I’ve recently started using this shampoo, and it leaves my hair very smooth. I HIGHLY recommend also using the same conditioner as this or else, this product will not have the same affect. It was an okay but for me. It is satisfactory enough. TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusing Shampoo
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusing Shampoo uploaded by Mary F.
TS Cool Shampoo is a Fantastic cooling shampoo that leaves my scalp feeling very clean and refreshed. I love the menthol it really adds that extra touch. My kids also really love this shampoo lol. I’m more of a hydration kind of gal when it comes to my shampoo and conditioner because I have dry hair and scalp. But my two boys have been using this shampoo every single day since I received it. So Thank-you because that has minimized me having to fight with them about washing their hair lol. I guess they like it because of how tingly and refreshed it leaves their scalp feeling or at least I have been told. Another thing I appreciate is that it has been helping with my sons dandruff issues. My oldest son has a bit of dandruff and since he has started using this shampoo it has really helped minimize the flaking and itching which is fantastic to say the least. Some of the key ingredients in this shampoo are Menthol, Golden seal extract, and Fraxinus Rhynchopylla extract. ✨Menthol✨: Menthol is an active ingredient that is often included in hair products and other cosmetic preparations for its cooling and scalp-stimulating effects. Mentholated hair shampoos, ointments and creams, like most medicated hair products, are formulated to soothe and treat conditions of the scalp. ✨Golden Seal Extract✨: Goldenseal was used by Native Americans as a treatment for irritations and inflammation of the mucous membranes of the respiratory, digestive, and urinary tracts. It was commonly used topically for skin and eye infections and has been used historically as a mouthwash to help heal canker sores . ✨Fraxinus Rhynchophy Extract✨: Fraxinus, a member of the Oleaceae family, commonly known as ash tree is found in northeast Asia, north America, east and western France, China, northern areas of Pakistan, India, and Afghanistan. Chemical constituents of Fraxinus plant include various secoiridoids, phenylethanoids, flavonoids, coumarins, and lignans; therefore, it is considered as a plant with versatile biological and pharmacological activities. Its tremendous range of pharmacotherapeutic properties has been well documented including anticancer, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antimicrobial, and neuroprotective. In addition, its bioactive phytochemicals and secondary metabolites can be effectively used in cosmetic industry and as a competent antiaging agent.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
il y a 9 mois
Sheryl G. il y a 7 mois
I like how it has made my hair feel softer and not so straw looking
Ani L.