BY TRESEMMÉ

Our Philosophy: From our origins in salons around the world, Tresemme has always been driven by a simple truth: all women deserve to look fabulous without spending a fortune. That is why we are dedicated to creating hair care and styling products that are salon quality without the salon price. Salon inspired and tested products that help you create your own style and experience that salon feeling every day.

• Is this product is perfect for first time rebond???? TRESemme Ker...1 Answers
  • What's the best shampoo that has keratin in it? Be the first to answer!
  • i am looking for a shampoo for my dry and frizzy hairs i have bee...2 Answers
Jessica S.
Brockton, MA
TRESemme Keratin smooth shampoo is perfect for my daughters hair! With her naturally curly and ultimately frizzy hair. TRESemme Keratin smooth shampoo leaves with with an amazingly soft, beautifully shiny and wonderfully smooth set of locks. It was the perfect purchase from target. We are almost out so it looks like a trip to Target for some more TRESemme Keratin smooth shampoo is on order ;)
Paramjeet B.
Somerset, NJ
I really like this product for my hair because it's salon quality, and it helps my hair stay smooth and silky. This product also comes with a keratin conditioner, along with a keratin smooth flat iron smoothing spray. If you use all three of these products, you will have nice and smooth, silky, hair. (BTW: USE THE SPRAY ON WET HAIR, NOT DRY!)
Leah R.
This shampoo did wonders for my hair, it's very thick and long and living in a hot climate I tend to sweat-a lot. It's not the cutest. This shampoo gives my roots volume and cleans my scalp very effectively. I would recommend it, the bottle size is big so it will last you a long time. My boyfriend and I both use with no complaints. 👍🏼
Kaiyla H.
St Augustine, FL
I love this product so much! My hair feels absolutely amazing and smells wonderful. I use this doubled with the conditioner and my hair has repaired so much from where it used to be previously. My hair was very dry and damaged and now it's beautiful and people ask if I got it treated. Nope just used this! Definitely recommend!
Michelle R.
Mission, TX
I absolutely love this shampoo. I used to have very frizzy dry hair & scalp before I started using the Keratin Smooth Tresemme. It gives my hair lots of volume and leaves my scalp clear of dandruff. It's a very reasonably priced shampoo. Feels like using a new shampoo each time. I will not go back to using anything else.
Megan L.
Monroe, NC
I started using this line of products from Tressemme when I realized how much damage I had done to it with heat and also coloring it. Since I have started using this product my split ends have not been as bad and my hair has grown longer because it's healthier. I am still using this product and others in this line.
This stuff has helped my hair so much i have very short hair and it breaks off very easy but not now now my hair is storng and in not embarresed to go out and play i had very black dull hair and it was kinda think but then i got this and i love it also i buy it about 9 times in two mounths
Madeline H.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I have straight long hair with a slight wave and it can get frizzy because I live in Florida. This product makes my hair very soft and it smells great, but I don't think it helps with my "slight wave" as it claims to do, but I have repurchased the product because it is relatively cheap.
Glenda L.
Nogales, AZ
It works amazing! The keratin infusion leaves your hair soft and with so much body. My hair is dark brown but I used to suffer from dehydration. It has a nice scent. It's an affordable shampoo and works pretty much like expensiver brands. I recommend it if you suffer from broken hair :)
Fabiha M.
Woodside, NY
This shampoo is amazing. I have thin hair and this actually helps out leaving my hair smooth and soft. After using this duo with the conditioner my hair stays soft and bouncy with a nice scent for the whole day. I would recommend to people who tend to have oily and think hair like me.
Andrea C.
Clarksville, TN
Do you have hair color for this brand?
Tasheen I.
ranchi
i am looking for a shampoo for my dry and frizzy hairs i have been suffering since a long time i have heard about this product alot. can any one tell me if it actually works for extremely dry and frizzy hairs??
Asmae M.
Casablanca
Does Tresemme keratin smooth really makes your hair more soft?
Jennifer S.
Quezon City
Is this product is perfect for first time rebond???? TRESemme Keratin Smooth Bundle 25oz Shampoo AND Conditioner
McKayla K.
I am going on a mission trip next month with some of my classmates. I am planning to purchase this product in bulk at Sam's Club. I have two questions.. One: Does this product work for all types of hair? Two: Do you have any complaints about this product? I want to purchase something that pleases all.