BY TRESEMMÉ

Want to control unmanageable locks? Looking for the perfect product to smooth and tame your frizz? Step up TRESemmé Keratin Smooth. TRESemmé Keratin Smooth brings frizz calming innovation to the fore to give you up to 48 hours of frizz control. Infused with Keratin for hair that’s silky smooth but still full of natural movement. see more...

• Which shampoo do u like TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusin...2 Answers
  • TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusing Shampoo TRESemmé Kerati...1 Answers
  • Is this product is perfect for first time rebond???? TRES...2 Answers
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Infusing Shampoo
  • "I have your typical, thick frizzy hair that does not like to obey lol Needless to say, this shampoo works amazing at taming your wild locks and gives you smooth, silky hair thay looks and feels great!" in 7 reviews
  • "I immediately stopped using the product and my hair fall was still continuing, but at a decreasing rate." in 6 reviews
  • "I got this in a voxbox and i really liked the product it made my hair soft and frizz-Free really recomend only thing i didnt like was the smell but other thank that 2 thumbs up👍👍" in 5 reviews
Sarah G.
Melrose Park, IL
This Shampoo and Conditioner line is now my favorite!!!

I have tried every shampoo and conditioner out there. In fact I spent $70 one time on 2 small bottles of shampoo and conditioner because it was supposedly the best...(it wasn’t lol!).

I was standing in the grocery store line one day and realized I forgot to get shampoo and conditioner and didn’t have time to run to my usual store to grab it...next to me was a bin for a value shampoo and conditioner pack of this line for $9.99.

I was desperate and grabbed it...and boy was I in for a happy surprise!

This is literally the first shampoo and conditioner I’ve used that my hair STILL smells absolutely wonderful after heat styling my hair. Typically I blow dry and use a straightener and my hair has the yucky heat styled hair smell to it...but not with this stuff!

My hair is light, bouncy, lots of volume and smells sooooo wonderful!! My husband made fun of my because he caught me several times smelling my own hair (hahaha I’ve stopped doing that as I realized it was probably weird looking 🤣😂)

Anyway love this and will keep using it for awhile!
Dani M.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely loved this keratin infused shampoo! When I had quite a bit of blonde color in my hair, my hairstylist recommended using products with keratin in them to keep the colored portion of my hair healthy and soft. So of course I went out and bought the entire line of keratin products from tresemme.. it smells wonderful, kept my hair clean, soft and manageable and my hair didn’t feel or appear damaged from coloring when using this. If you’re looking for hair products with keratin that are reasonably priced, I highly recommend these!
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
This is my favorite shampoo of all time. It smells great, it feels great on my head, and keeps my hair clean longer than most shampoos do. I'd have to say that using this shampoo with the keratin in it on a regular basis really strengthened my hair as well. It's a must try, if you get the chance.
Cindy P.
Cedar City, UT
If your hair is frizzy and unmanageable, TRESemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo is for you! I have thin, straight hair that tends to get oily so I have to wash it every day. This shampoo leaves my hair feeling smooth without stripping it of natural oils. It smells nice. I feel like this bottle will last me forever so I think this product is a good value. I am also using other products in this line and love the results. I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Crowdtap. All opinions are my own.
Hannah W.
Jacksonville, FL
Just finishing up my third bottle of this shampoo, and I can not say enough good things about how healthy it makes my hair feel. Friends have gone and bought it after using it. After 8 weeks in between highlights and daily heat styling my hair dresser didn’t need to cut any dead ends off... the good comments about my hair from using this shampoo go on and on. I have loved the salon quality of Tresemme hair products, but the Keratin line by far exceeds all other great experience I had with the brand!
Nicole J.
Mt Sterling, KY
This product works well to keep hair shiny. It smells great and the price is good also. The only issue is that my hair seems to get more oily when I used this, and typically I go several days between washes because I have such thick hair.
Subira J.
Fayetteville, GA
I remember when I received this product in a box from Influenster, I was surprised. The only thing I had ever heard about Jarret saying was that it was used to smooth hair and as a natural curly girl this was not something that was exciting for me. But after I used it I realized that this shampoo not only clarifies but it also moisturizes. He did smooth, but what it did was move smooth out frizz. My Curls were not compromised , it smells good, and I feel like I can use it once every two weeks to combat frizz and also to keep my hair in check!
Brittney V.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is an awesome drugstore shampoo! For the price, I really don’t think you can find a better shampoo. This helps to combat my frizz & helps keep my unruly hair under control. I will definitely be repurchasing this product
Carmen D.
I’ve been using this shampoo for a month and I’m not a huge fan. It is making my hair greasy. It’s way too creamy for my taste. I will must likely not repurchase but the smell is great. It is the reason why I bought it.
Courtney R.
N Palm Beach, FL
My favorite shampoo and conditioner! I’ve been using it for years and took a break when my hairdresser said to try a more expensive brand which didn’t compare at all to tressemme. It’s light and has made my hair and curls bouncy again
Megan T.
Dorchester, MA
Is the actual shampoo clear, or is it thick and white? Thicker shampoos tend to make my hair really greasy, but I really want to try this one!
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
What about the smell of this shampoo??
Carol V.
Pasadena, CA
I know some of their hair products, but is it pricey?
Michelle M.
Sullivan City, TX
Is this any good what does it conpare to can you tell the difference
Kayla K.
Cottonwood, AZ
Any one else use all of the products from this line?