TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Illuminating Shine Spray uploaded by lilly r.TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Illuminating Shine Spray uploaded by Celeste H.TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Illuminating Shine Spray uploaded by Angela W.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Var Wccpi = "Prod6232098"; see more...

Celeste H.
Garnet Valley, PA
I really like this product. It helps to keep my hair smooth and frizz free, without weighing it down! It goes on by spraying in a fine mist, so it doesn't gunk up my hair. It's quick and easy to use, which is perfect for a busy mom like me! It also smells great! If you're looking for an easy way to tame frizz, without all the heavy gunk like a serum, than you should definitely try this product!
Angela W.
Sumner, WA
Has a great scent, use for my daughters curly hair, helps to detangle, smooth and tame down her curls. I like tresemme products better then some salon products I've used because tresemme products are light and not heavy cream that weights down her curls or a spray that has a alcohol smell to it.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Amazing spray, I love tresemme products and their prices, they don't have a nasty smell, and always make your hair feel fabulous, this shine spray I use 3 or 4 times a week, I absolutely love this shine spray its the only one I use anymore because it doesn't leave my hair looking or feeling greasy.
Andi N.
Rockingham, NC
This is a pretty decent shine spray. I noticed that it works best when you use the entire Keratin Smooth system, but it does still work without it. It's not as good as high-end brands, but it does get the job done. I'd buy it again for sure, and I would recommend it as a high-street option.
Janessa B.
San Antonio, TX
I used this product after I would straighten my hair . I loved it so much it was very effective it kept my hair soft the smell was amazing ! It works really great for that shine and softness my hair color is black n thick so I need that soft touch and I would totally buy this again
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
I like using this product a lot. It makes my hair shine and smooth and it also smells nice. I always look for hair products with keratin in it because I use hair straighter, curler,etc and my hair needs to be protected and not have split ends. This definitely helps.
Iveth G.
Oakley , CA
I love this shine spray it amazing how chip this product is and how good it works! I changed my Kenra shine spray for this brand. I felt that they worked the same but the price was too much for the Kenra. Walmart has the lowest price in this spray I got mine there.
Marisa R.
I love this hair spray. It gives my hair shine without being too crunchy. It went over and above my expectations. The price is great! Any time you can find a good drugstore product is a win. It is long lasting and smells amazing. I will buy again for sure.
Connie C.
Windsor Locks, CT
I normally like Tresemme products but this left my hair very greasy. I felt like my hair was dirty. I tried again with less product, but it still felt greasy and weighed my hair down, which is tough because I have very thick hair
Nicole G.
Lake Worth, FL
I have oily hair and I never dry it without this spray. It somehow makes it a lot less oily and lasts for a couple of days. It's not frizzy anymore and so soft and smooth. I wouldn't use anything else! When I use my flat iron it is so much quicker to get it straight because it's already straighter with just the dryer.