BY TRESEMMÉ #2 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

Heat styling is a great way to transform frizzy hair into smooth locks. But if you don’t protect your hair, you could end up with dry, damaged hair that‘s frizzier than ever. When you want a smooth, frizz-controlled style you should never settle for limp locks or poker straight hair that’s stiff and sticky. TRESemmé Keratin Smooth System, with Keratin and Marula oil from Africa, gives you 5 smoothing benefits in 1 system—fight frizz, detangle knots, boost shine, add softness and tame pesky flyaways— for hair that’s silky smooth and still full of natural movement. After shampooing and conditioning, lock in your style with TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protect Spray, which helps shield hair from heat up to 450°F, so you can smooth your way to professional-quality polish.

TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray
  • "I've used straighteners since i was 10 and my hair was surprisingly only slightly heat damaged as I always try and look after my hair...but it was dry in some areas and needed sorting out so i gave this a go and now i wouldn't use anything else, it smoothes, smells great, prevents split ends totally and damaged hair has improved and is totally unnoticeable!" in 2 reviews
  • "this product really makes my hair soft and it makes it look really healthy i use it when i straighten my hair it really does protected from heat i also use it before i blow dry it it really helps my hair" in 2 reviews
  • "Iv beening loving this product it has helped a lot with my frizzy hair and I love how it feels shiny and feels soft and looks healthy " in 2 reviews
  • "I have very thick hair and it really fights the frizz." in 1 review
  • "Overall good product but I probably wouldn't buy it again because TRESemme has another heat protectant with a black bottle and red top that I like MUCH better." in 1 review
Jasmin H.
Sutton, United Kingdom
I think this product works great for my hair. Protecting it from the occasional straightening iron. It protects my hair but after the heat has been applied it doesn't sit in the hair making it heavy or get greasy quickly. It does a good job, with a nice smell and leaves my hair lovely a straight and light.
Corey T.
Discovering this product was the best thing i ever did! I've used straighteners since i was 10 and my hair was surprisingly only slightly heat damaged as I always try and look after my hair...but it was dry in some areas and needed sorting out so i gave this a go and now i wouldn't use anything else, it smooths, smells great, prevents split ends totally and damaged hair has improved and is totally unnoticeable! to me there is no downside! and i love the packaging!
Faces b.
Romulus
This is A M A Z I N G, I had curls in my hair for a week and when I tried to straighten my hair it wouldn’t get straight, but after spraying this on every section my hair was silky and soft and lasted forever, I would definitely buy this again this also smells delicious and it’s a light mist so it won’t make your hair revert if you’re a curly girl.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
This product exceeded expectations and was my favorite in a sampling box I got for free from another freebie website. I used it prior to curling my hair with a curling iron. Without this, my hair usually smells burnt until I wash my waves out. Using this product prevented that by creating a protective barrier for my hair. Also it wasn't greasy or heavy at all. This is one of my must-haves now and would highly recommend!
Wyn B.
When I was younger I used to heat in my hair non stop! My hair was practically ruined until I got my split ends off! After that I tried every heat protectant possible and this is the only one that has worked and hasn't let heat damage my hair!! Highly recommend it!
Kayce D.
TRESemme products smell so delicious! I use their shampoo and conditioner all the time!
Devin F.
Gary, IN
One of my favorite flat iron sprays! It smells good, works well, and it's fairly cheap at Walgreens! You can even use it to smooth out frizz!
savannah h.
I have struggled with heat protectents in the past leaving oil or a sticky residue in my hair. this one doesn't at all. it actually makes my hair really soft! it is also great with heat and really protects ypur hair when you use it.
Amy Y.
I use heat on my hair quite a bit and try to keep the damage to a minimum. I also like to add extra shine to my hair whenever I can to make it look as healthy as possible. When I tried this I was really pleased with the results as it not only protected my hair from the heat but also tamed down some frizz and make my hair shiny, it left my hair feeling soft. I love the look of my hair whenever I use this. I also use it before blow drying my hair. My one objective is the smell, it doesn't smell bad but it does have a strange scent in my opinion, that's just personal preference.
Denisse G.
It really gives a very natural look to your hair so you will love it. I think price is fair and you get a lot of benefits from using it. Totally recommend it.
savannah h.
I really want to purchase this product, but i have had a very difficult time finding a heat protectent that doesn't make my hair greasy. does this one make your hair greasy?
Holly F.
Does it make hair oily after using it?
Alexandria S.
Does this work as good with blow drying as it does with straightening? I've found a lot of products work great with flat irons but not with blow dryers.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
I have thin hair.. in i need something really good. Is this good? Or what do you recommend?
Jaime M.
Decatur, TN
I haven't used this one yet..Looks nice I know I love the one in the black bottle..So do u think I should try this one also???