TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray

$5.99 on ULTA
8.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

Heat styling is a great way to transform frizzy hair into smooth locks. But if you don’t protect your hair, you could end up with dry, damaged hair that‘s frizzier than ever. When you want a smooth, frizz-controlled style you should never settle for limp locks or poker straight hair that’s stiff and sticky. TRESemmé Keratin Smooth System, with Keratin and Marula oil from Africa, gives you 5 smoothing benefits in 1 system—fight frizz, detangle knots, boost shine, add softness and tame pesky flyaways— for hair that’s silky smooth and still full of natural movement. After shampooing and conditioning, lock in your style with TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protect Spray, which helps shield hair from heat up to 450°F, so you can smooth your way to professional-quality polish.

Does your hair smell burnt?
What are your thoughts on this hair protectant?
Do this protect hair from heat?
Start your review of TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...now i wouldn't use anything else, it smoothes, smells great, prevents split ends totally and damaged hair has improved and is totally unnoticeable!” in 2 reviews
“...really does protected from heat i also use it before i blow dry it it really helps my hair” in 2 reviews
“Iv beening loving this product it has helped a lot with my frizzy hair and I love how it feels shiny and feels soft and looks healthy ” in 2 reviews
“it works really well with my hair.” in 1 review
“I have very thick hair and it really fights the frizz.” in 1 review
Tolleson , AZ
I usually use high end hair products but this seems to do the job. I don’t use heat much but when I do I just spray this all over and style my hair. Seems to work well and protect my hair from heat.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Thick
It helps a little with heat protection in my hair wen I want to curl it or straighten it or even blow dry it. It may work better for other people but not as good to my hair.
Black / Oily Scalp / Oily, Straight, Thin
Manchester, NH
I really like this spray. It does the job and smells nice! It’s a nice light spray so your hair doesn’t get coated and greasy but evenly distributes. It has a lot of different benefits so I like it!!
Black / Damage, Dry Scalp, Dryness / Dry, Wavy, Thick
Boise, ID
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray uploaded by minerva C.
The only brand of heating spray I have ever used. I came across the Keratin one and I'm in love with it. It makes my hair so soft. I spray it even if I don't use a heating tool.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dry Scalp / Dry, Curly, Chemically Treated
Bridgeville, PA
This is a great heat protector. It makes your hair nice and smooth without weighing it down. The only issue I’ve had with it is the actual spray bottle itself sometimes leaks and gets everywhere.
Newhall, CA
I love using this heat protectant! I can feel and tell the difference in my hair when I don’t use it when straightening my hair. It also smells really nice so thats a plus! Its affordable and I always repurchase
Brunette / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Dry, Normal, Wavy
Indianola, IA
I use this on my damp hair prior to blow drying and curling. It helps with the freeze but doesn't rid of it completely. Good product for the price and has a great scent!
Waco, TX
This is the only brand of heat protection I trust and use. I’m a creature of habit, and this product has worked so well for me for years! The price is so reasonable and the product itself keeps your hair shiny and protected!
Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Fine
Paterson, NJ
I love the way this smells and leaves your hair after using a straighten iron. I usually spray during and after and it helps your hair look healthier after using any heat source on your hair.
Auburn / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Wavy, Thick
Lincoln Park, MI
This spray along with the shampoo and conditioner have dramatically made a difference in the texture of my hair. I recommend using this product before heat styling. It smells great as well!!!
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Oily, Straight
Ask a question to the Influenster community...