BY TRESEMMÉ #2 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

Heat styling is a great way to transform frizzy hair into smooth locks. But if you don’t protect your hair, you could end up with dry, damaged hair that‘s frizzier than ever. When you want a smooth, frizz-controlled style you should never settle for limp locks or poker straight hair that’s stiff and sticky. TRESemmé Keratin Smooth System, with Keratin and Marula oil from Africa, gives you 5 smoothing benefits in 1 system—fight frizz, detangle knots, boost shine, add softness and tame pesky flyaways— for hair that’s silky smooth and still full of natural movement. After shampooing and conditioning, lock in your style with TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protect Spray, which helps shield hair from heat up to 450°F, so you can smooth your way to professional-quality polish.

TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray
  • "I've used straighteners since i was 10 and my hair was surprisingly only slightly heat damaged as I always try and look after my hair...but it was dry in some areas and needed sorting out so i gave this a go and now i wouldn't use anything else, it smoothes, smells great, prevents split ends totally and damaged hair has improved and is totally unnoticeable!" in 2 reviews
  • "this product really makes my hair soft and it makes it look really healthy i use it when i straighten my hair it really does protected from heat i also use it before i blow dry it it really helps my hair" in 2 reviews
  • "Iv beening loving this product it has helped a lot with my frizzy hair and I love how it feels shiny and feels soft and looks healthy " in 2 reviews
  • "I have very thick hair and it really fights the frizz." in 1 review
  • "Overall good product but I probably wouldn't buy it again because TRESemme has another heat protectant with a black bottle and red top that I like MUCH better." in 1 review
Ronda N.
This is my go to heat protectant hair spray, super affordable, has a great smell, very light weight doesn't leave a residue in my hair, does a good job protecting my hair from any heat damage, would recommend to others and will purchase again, this is the only heat protectant that I use on my hair
Courtney B.
Mulvane
I really love this product! I've used it for several years and I blow dry/straighten/curl quite often and it keeps my hair smooth and healthy! I also love the shine my hair has because of how well this protects from heat!
Jennifer Z.
Tresemme Keratin Smooth Heat Shine Spray is a must have for every hair styling kit! Great value and gives the hair a really great finish on top of the heat protection. I was recommended this product by a friend who is a professional stylist - she keeps it in her own kit even though she gets access to tons of more expensive products!
Heather B.
West Van Lear
I have absolutely uncontrollable curly hair. I swear by this product every time that I need to straighten my hair. It has a system to sold frizz for up to 48 eight and the smell is absolutely amazing. This product helps to protect your hair from the flat iron. This product is amazing.
Sarah A.
I tested this product out the other day, and wow just wow is all I can say! It really does work so well and makes my hair feel amazing after I straighten my hair! Honestly it works better than Garnier fructis product that I've been using for years so definitely going to switch it up :)
Nadine J.
Decatur, AL
I have to say I'm. Or a big fan of heat protectant spray in general. I felt like this one gave my hair a weird feeling afterwards like a heavy residue in it. It made my hair so greasy very quickly as well.
Mya S.
Tampa
My go-to, ALL TIME favorite heat protectant spray, smells so good and squirts a good amount out, a little goes a long way, a great value as well! I have difficult hair so finding a good spray was hard but I am glad I came across this one, it beats all of the other ones I have tried.
Lauren S.
Clay, NY
This is the best heat protectant spray I have tried! I spray this on before I use any heat on it and it gives shine, smoothness and strength to my hair, plus it smells great! I would highly recommend this to anyone who styles there hair!
carmen m.
napa
I have been using this hair protection spray for years now I have not used anything different than this I recommend buying this it is worth it I am very glad i bought this yes it does have a nice scent to it I don't thin it needs improvement . it is affordable to purchase.
Antonina M.
New York
I always use this heat protectant spray whether straightening or curling my hair. I usually apply it on wet hair but you can also apply it after the shower to help cut out frizz. I really like this spray and smell of all their products.
savannah h.
I really want to purchase this product, but i have had a very difficult time finding a heat protectent that doesn't make my hair greasy. does this one make your hair greasy?
Holly F.
Does it make hair oily after using it?
Alexandria S.
Does this work as good with blow drying as it does with straightening? I've found a lot of products work great with flat irons but not with blow dryers.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
I have thin hair.. in i need something really good. Is this good? Or what do you recommend?
Jaime M.
Decatur, TN
I haven't used this one yet..Looks nice I know I love the one in the black bottle..So do u think I should try this one also???